PDA

View Full Version : Best Fan Feed Tweets here !

Powerh
02-01-2011, 08:04 AM
I got the idea of posting the tweets from the fan feed, i guess one of those deserve to be seen !!

Here there is ones I choose:

- I am listening to Offspring Splinter. Always forget how short this album is...
- time to listen to the offspring..
- Offspring have over 100 songs, but really just one song !
- want you bad by the offspring officially reminds me of new years,why? cause its the only song i remember listening to! haha

Put yours !

dr.vanessa
02-02-2011, 07:28 AM
I got confused where's the fan feed?You mean by typing "offspring" in the "search" thing of Twitter?=)

offsrx
02-02-2011, 04:43 PM
I got the idea of posting the tweets from the fan feed, i guess one of those deserve to be seen !!

Here there is ones I choose:

- I am listening to Offspring Splinter. Always forget how short this album is...
- time to listen to the offspring..
- Offspring have over 100 songs, but really just one song !
- want you bad by the offspring officially reminds me of new years,why? cause its the only song i remember listening to! haha

Put yours !

Don't go with that "100 songs but really one", it reminds me on gilmore girls :/

Tijs
02-19-2011, 04:51 PM
Here are some of my favorites so far:

stupid gymnosperms getting my vehicle all nasty with their pathetic attempts to make offspring lol. bio2 joke, just laugh because its funny even if you have no idea whats going on.
Children of the revolution: The offspring from a handful of country music's 1980s-era poet-rebels have taken up the anti-commercial torch in their own promising careers.
Freedom is the offspring of Love!
Warlocks can mate with witches and produce offspring. Sorcerers can't. They are forever alone.
George Harrison's son Dhani and his band....this song truly kicks ass, and you can tell that he is an offspring of one of the beatles!
Rebekah Devine is tracking the birth/womb/offspring metaphors in Galatians.