PDA

View Full Version : I am getting rid of my offspring shirts, figured you guys would want them

pandanwh
02-03-2011, 04:19 PM
After many years of basically wearing band shirts exclusively, I have grown up and am giving up on them. I am selling a lot of 7 offspring shirts, size XL and figured you guys would want to know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120680318958&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120680318958&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

I am sorry if this breaks any posting rules.

KHWHD
02-03-2011, 04:26 PM
It's going to be hard to sell your shirts when you don't ship outside of the states considering we have a lot of people on here from all over the place.

Jojan
02-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Do not listen to Shank. She does not know anything.

Lord Phidias
02-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Do not listen to Shank. She does not know anything.

I can't listen to her, I just can read what she types.

Oxygene
02-04-2011, 01:20 AM
After many years of basically wearing band shirts exclusively, I have grown up and am giving up on them. I am selling a lot of 7 offspring shirts, size XL and figured you guys would want to know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120680318958&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120680318958&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT)

Wow.. you've grown up. How mature and very business man of you!

ConspiracyofMegs
02-04-2011, 10:37 AM
Because everyone knows to be truly "grown-up" you can't wear band shirts.
Your idea of this alone is immature lol

Go get married, have kids and retire now. I think you're ready.

samseby
02-04-2011, 11:08 AM
Because everyone knows to be truly "grown-up" you can't wear band shirts.
You can't? What a bummer :p

Just a thought:
Wouldn't it be better to sell them singly? You'd make more money ;)

Oxygene
02-04-2011, 01:21 PM
You can't? What a bummer :p

Just a thought:
Wouldn't it be better to sell them singly? You'd make more money ;)

He's grown up, he's got enough money

Tijs
02-04-2011, 05:14 PM
I bet next time he'll think twice, when he tries to reach out to people who might be interested in Offspring wear on the Offspring forums.

clocks_R_slow
02-04-2011, 05:45 PM

Subliminal stab at people who still wear band shirts! :eek: my heart is broken...

seriously though... if they weren't xl's i'd take em >.>

KHWHD
02-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Subliminal stab at people who still wear band shirts! :eek: my heart is broken...

seriously though... if they weren't xl's i'd take em >.>

He only ships in the states, no where outside of.

dbroncos59
02-04-2011, 06:09 PM
Man wish they were individual haha I'm about to buy that Uncle Sam one for nearly $25

Free?
02-05-2011, 01:41 AM
I guess it's necessary to write an essay about transition from being an Offspring fan to someone who'd sell his collection of T-shirts with explanation of the process of emotional detachment to the level when you reach the line of not feeling all comfy anymore about wearing Offspring T-shirts exclusively to avoid the risk of being nitpicked by denizens of this place when you're letting them know that you're willing to sell a bunch of cheap clothes these days.

Oxygene
02-07-2011, 01:19 AM
I guess it's necessary to write an essay about transition from being an Offspring fan to someone who'd sell his collection of T-shirts with explanation of the process of emotional detachment to the level when you reach the line of not feeling all comfy anymore about wearing Offspring T-shirts exclusively to avoid the risk of being nitpicked by denizens of this place when you're letting them know that you're willing to sell a bunch of cheap clothes these days.

You speak surprisingly good English.. like really good. Wow.. where'd u learn?

Free?
02-07-2011, 04:59 AM
You speak surprisingly good English.. like really good. Wow.. where'd u learn?

I can not tell whether you're being sarcastic or not. Either way, demonstration of my amazing English wasn't the point of that post. ;)

Oxygene
02-07-2011, 09:05 AM
I can not tell whether you're being sarcastic or not. Either way, demonstration of my amazing English wasn't the point of that post. ;)

I wasn't being sarcastic you halfwit :)

dff_punk
02-07-2011, 10:01 AM
I would just like to point out that the guy said that not is he only "grown up" from wearing Offspring shirts, he decided not to wear band shirts in general. So I guess it is not just about The Offspring. A little detail, but somehow I had to say it just for the sake of completeness.

Little_Miss_1565
02-07-2011, 10:05 AM
I bet next time he'll think twice, when he tries to reach out to people who might be interested in Offspring wear on the Offspring forums.

Seriously, guys. Buy them or don't. No need to be a dick about it.

Ninty Man
02-07-2011, 10:23 AM
Seriously, guys. Buy them or don't. No need to be a dick about it.

Can I be a dick with him because he don't ship outside USA??? THOSE SHIRTS ARE MY SIZE, DAMMIT.

And growing don't implies not wearing band t-shirts. It means you can take responsability of your own acts.

Little_Miss_1565
02-07-2011, 12:14 PM
Can I be a dick with him because he don't ship outside USA??? THOSE SHIRTS ARE MY SIZE, DAMMIT.

And growing don't implies not wearing band t-shirts. It means you can take responsability of your own acts.

Growing up for me means takings responsibility for my life and actions as well as not wearing band t-shirts outside of yoga class. :)

You could find someone in the US to buy them for you and then ship them to you.

WebDudette
02-07-2011, 01:24 PM
The one band tee I still wear out of my house I wear because it is also a batman shirt. Well shit... that doesn't seem right.

jacknife737
02-07-2011, 06:09 PM
I actually went through my band shirt collection the other day, I had purchased a lot more than i thought.

I don't really wear them much anymore though, outside of maybe something to sleep in, even though i still like most of the bands (a couple exceptions of course).

Ninty Man
02-07-2011, 08:47 PM
Growing up for me means takings responsibility for my life and actions as well as not wearing band t-shirts outside of yoga class. :)

You could find someone in the US to buy them for you and then ship them to you.
LOL, then Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and a MASTERS DEGREE teacher of UNAM who wears those shirts are inmature- NOT!

And no, I don't trust in people

Little_Miss_1565
02-07-2011, 09:44 PM
LOL, then Iron Maiden, Judas Priest and a MASTERS DEGREE teacher of UNAM who wears those shirts are inmature- NOT!

And no, I don't trust in people

To be fair, I did say growing up for me. Your mileage may vary. Either way, this guy is unloading Offspring shirts and thought about including fans in the action. Kinda thoughtful and nice.