PDA

View Full Version : Rare Offspring Vinyl For Sale!!!

Vinyl For Sale
02-08-2011, 09:08 AM
Rare Offspring records for sale!!!

The Offspring S/T Re-release 50

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5052/5428491458_62dea6886a_z.jpg

The Offspring Baghdad (Black) x3 20 each

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5060/5427888113_3e0c7e258e_z.jpg

Vinyl For Sale
02-08-2011, 09:09 AM
In addition the first 5 sales can choose a free item from the following list.

All I Want
Gotta Get Away
Gone Away
Self Esteem
Gone Away (CD single complete with sticker and flyer as originally sold)

First come first served...

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5171/5427886911_fc874ab5e4_z.jpg

Please note that all prices exclude postage but vinyl records can be posted worldwide!

PM me with offers. Cheers.

Jojan
02-08-2011, 10:58 AM
Is the S/T the Nemesis release or Nemesis/Cargo?

Vinyl For Sale
02-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Whats the difference?

Jojan
02-08-2011, 11:21 AM
On the back of the sleeve, you can either see both logos or just one. This one have both:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1243/1195505301_2305233a0f.jpg

Vinyl For Sale
02-08-2011, 11:24 AM
In that case its just Nemesis!

Greekoldfan
02-09-2011, 08:32 AM
interesting but i have all of them already...

Vinyl For Sale
02-09-2011, 04:28 PM
Still taking offers on all the pieces.

For reference, they were bought about 4 or 5 years ago when I was a member here and Im selling all for less than I paid then!

Thomas
02-09-2011, 07:53 PM
How much would that be in U.S. dollars? What methods of payment do you accept? Do you ship to Arizona?

jacknife737
02-09-2011, 08:19 PM
How much would that be in U.S. dollars?

http://www.google.com/ig

Today's rate was 1.00 GBP = 1.6109 USD

Thomas
02-09-2011, 08:43 PM
Yeah, I found that shortly after posting that, but how much would shipping be?

dr.vanessa
02-10-2011, 08:18 AM
How much is shipping for Europe countries?{Greece actually}

chriiis
02-10-2011, 10:44 PM
PM Sent, pls check.

cool 2 hate 681
02-10-2011, 10:48 PM
Still taking offers on all the pieces.

For reference, they were bought about 4 or 5 years ago when I was a member here and Im selling all for less than I paid then!

what was your old username on the forums?

Vinyl For Sale
02-13-2011, 06:04 AM
Hey all, thanks for the messages.

Firstly, my old username was something to do with Dirty Magic. At the time that was one of my favourite songs and Ignition is clearly their best album! While my music tastes have moved away from the band a bit I still go back to that album and the Self Titled from time to time. They are both classics!

Secondly, thanks for posting the convertion rates!

And finally postage depends on what you buy and how heavy it is as rates at the Post Office depend on size and weight of package. I imagine selling to Europe or America will be around 10 or less. And I would ensure the package was tracked and signed for etc etc. While ive been quite vague If we agree a deal I can head to the Post Office to find out the exact price of postage so you pay the exact amount.

Oh, and for reference, I have purchased and sold quite a lot of street art and also do a little bit of online promotion for a friends art gallery, so I think I can be trusted oth with the deal in general but also with packaging and posting the pieces!

Right, I will now try to answer any PMs.

Cheers guys, keep the offers coming!

R_M
02-21-2011, 05:45 AM
PM sent are any of these still available?

Vinyl For Sale
03-01-2011, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the PMs. Currently a few people are interested in different pieces but currently all are still available!

Please keep the PMs and offers coming, Im looking to see all the pieces!

Cheers

R_M
03-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Has anyone else gotten a reply about these?

Vinyl For Sale
03-08-2011, 03:47 PM
All messages replied to.

S/T and Clear Baghdad are currently on hold. 1 Black Baghdad may also be on hold.

Keep the offers coming for the S/T Re-release and the other 2 Black Baghdads!

Vinyl For Sale
03-17-2011, 09:12 AM
S/T and Clear Baghdad have now been sold and paid for!
Included in the deal were the free Gone Away and All I Want singles.

3 Black Baghdads and S/T Re-release are still very much available!

Please PM me your offers as it would be great to get these up in someones home rather than safely stashed away under my bed!

Vinyl For Sale
04-06-2011, 04:16 AM
One fantastic deal completed and the vinyl's have landed safely in the USA.

I still have some still available so please PM me if your interested. These are perfect for any big Offspring fan!

RageAndLov
04-06-2011, 04:51 AM
Has the S/T Kill The President on it? And are you selling from the UK?

chriiis
04-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Hey, I've sent you a PM for a Baghdad vinyl

Oxygene
04-06-2011, 11:41 PM
Becarefull dude Chriiis has been known to fuck people over with money and what not on this board..

Vinyl For Sale
04-07-2011, 09:12 AM
Has the S/T Kill The President on it? And are you selling from the UK?

Hey RageAndLov... Yes to both of those questions!

chriiis
04-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Becarefull dude Chriiis has been known to fuck people over with money and what not on this board..

Haha what's your problem? I never bought something on this forum, never fucked up people with money, stop say stupid things.

Oxygene
04-09-2011, 01:51 PM
Haha what's your problem? I never bought something on this forum, never fucked up people with money, stop say stupid things.

Then why are you dignifying it with a denial?

snapsleftguitar
04-18-2011, 12:21 PM

Well if he didn't you could equally say..."He doesn't even deny it"

Oxygene
04-18-2011, 01:24 PM
Well if he didn't you could equally say..."He doesn't even deny it"

If I would say that I would say that when? 5 miliseconds after he posted, or 73 gazillion after or when... that doesn't make sense. If he wasn't full of shit, he wouldn't have to defend himself. Check out what happens when people say they are afraid I would rip them off..

cool 2 hate 681
04-18-2011, 02:30 PM

so you think he should just sit there and watch you talk shit about him?

Little_Miss_1565
04-18-2011, 06:49 PM
Oxy, cut it out.

What you guys SHOULD be concerned about is that these sales aren't through eBay, which has buyer protection.

It's the policy of the forum that you can post links to eBay auctions, but not sell things through the forum itself, because anyone can find a photo of a rare vinyl piece and post it saying it's for sale.

VinylForSale, you're welcome to post the links to the eBay auctions but not to sell them through PMs.

Oxygene
04-18-2011, 10:38 PM
so you think he should just sit there and watch you talk shit about him?

I dont think I understand... Did you mean "is the fate of those who lieand screw others over that they get reamed out and have to take it?" or "is the weather in Antarctica cold this time of year?"

Sarah is right the dude selling it should go through eBay.

Little_Miss_1565
04-19-2011, 08:09 AM
Seriously, Oxy, what part of "cut it out" is unclear?

And thanks. Yes. These things should go through eBay.

Oxygene
04-19-2011, 02:39 PM
Seriously, Oxy, what part of "cut it out" is unclear?

And thanks. Yes. These things should go through eBay.

fair enough...

Vinyl For Sale
04-27-2011, 09:08 AM
Sorry, why should they go through ebay?

I thought this forum was for Offspring fans? So why not sell them here?

I have bought, and actually sold, a lot of street art on the secondary market and thats all been through a forum. A pretty good one in fact. If you want to head over there and ask for references then feel free to PM me. Or ask the guy whos website I write articles for. You make me sound like Im out to stitch someone up! And thats a suprise as I bought 2 of the vinyls off you Miss 1565!

Yes, you dont get protection from ebay but then Im also not paying extortionate fees. Why should I sell them there then and lose out on money?

One deal went fantastically, I was in constant email contact with the guy who purchased them. He was great to deal with and paid through Paypal and consequently had buyer protection by using that! I packaged them well, insured them for postage and he recieved them perfectly.

So now why should I seel them through ebay?!

Btw, they are still available for purchase. Please dont be put off by Miss 1565 as Im a very honest person to deal with!

Little_Miss_1565
04-27-2011, 09:25 AM
Because you're new, no one knows you so there's no tie to the community to guarantee your honesty, and if you hadn't been so new you would know that it's forum policy to post links to eBay so that there's guaranteed buyer protection. It's really too bad you've chosen to be nasty to me about this.

You can post the links to the eBay auctions, and advertise the auctions and answer questions in the forum, but again, there needs to be buyer protection because these things generally don't go for cheap.

Vinyl For Sale
04-27-2011, 09:43 AM
I was never nasty, thank you!

So offering some rare vinyls up to people on here for less than I paid originally is frowned upon?! Thats a bit of a shame isn't it? I was trying to do you guys a favour.

As I said, I wanted payment through Paypal which is the majority of protection you get through ebay anyway. I see no issue. If someone agreed to a deal and paid my ebay fees, I would put it up on there with 'Buy it now' so they could go via ebay if they wished.

And while my account on here may be new, I used to frequent here in around 2005-2007. Unfortunately I cant remember my old user name or password and have since changed email addresses. And to prove I was here... your Red S/T vinyl is numbered 49 of 2000. Remember? I bought it with a copy of Baghdad and you sent it to Sheffield in England when I was there at University.

Can I please continue to sell these vinyls here and let the buyer decide whether they want to purchase or not? As I said before, if you would like any references off another forum...

http://banksyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi

My user name is 'shower' and if Im currently selling a canvas there by Martin Whatson and a nice little print by Sickboy. Last week I completed a deal with a guy I never met using that forum and Paypal for a canvas by EU Bob and that was considerably more than these vinyls are going for.

That all cool?

Harleyquiiinn
04-27-2011, 09:50 AM
The only question is : did you buy that Vinyl through Ebay ? :D

Anyway, he does have a point with Paypal and buyer protection...

Little_Miss_1565
04-27-2011, 09:51 AM
If Paypal's buyer protection will suffice, then that's fine. My job is to look out for the forum's members, and that's all I'm doing.

Vinyl For Sale
04-27-2011, 09:55 AM
The only question is : did you buy that Vinyl through Ebay ? :D

Anyway, he does have a point with Paypal and buyer protection...

Ha, yeah I did buy it from there. But I have always avoided ebay, both buying and selling due to the stupid level of fees they take. Hence why the forum, I provided the link for. That place is at times like an ebay without fees. You deal with the person over PM or via email and you can discuss a deal. It works well.

Plus with regard to postage, if I sell to someone on here I will then go to the post office and ask them for a quote as to how much it will cost. I did that with the deal thats already completed. The postage was more than I invisaged but I made sure it was insured, tracked and signed for. If I put these on ebay do I have to head to the post office and ask for quotes for every country? I would just like to recieve the correct money, no over charge someone by guessing a postage price.

And thanks, Paypal provides a high level of protection. While their fees are 4% I think, its less than adding ebay on top!

Im here to sell some amazing pieces of Offspring history directly to fans. Cheers.

Vinyl For Sale
04-27-2011, 09:57 AM
If Paypal's buyer protection will suffice, then that's fine. My job is to look out for the forum's members, and that's all I'm doing.

Completely understand but I believe that selling here should be promoted. As long as there are barriers for protection, Paypal being the best of them.

Is it still cool to sell to the fans on here then?

Little_Miss_1565
04-27-2011, 10:00 AM
Unfortunately, a lot of people have come here, registered names that have made it clear that all they're here to do is sell memorabilia and not participate in the community, and that opens up potential buyers to a lot of risk. Hence the need to put a policy in place where transactions occur with lots of buyer protection, regardless of the ridiculous fees eBay tacks on. A lot of the forum members here are young. Sorry this is less convenient for you, but I hope you can understand the need for this.

Vinyl For Sale
05-05-2011, 05:39 AM
Unfortunately, a lot of people have come here, registered names that have made it clear that all they're here to do is sell memorabilia and not participate in the community, and that opens up potential buyers to a lot of risk. Hence the need to put a policy in place where transactions occur with lots of buyer protection, regardless of the ridiculous fees eBay tacks on. A lot of the forum members here are young. Sorry this is less convenient for you, but I hope you can understand the need for this.

I understand and am not out to stitch anyone up at all and hence have put in place those safetly measures by using Paypal.

I wouldnt like to be considered as one of the people just here to flog memorbilia, I feel these Vinyls are collectors items, so unlike your usual t-shirts, hoodies etc etc. And while you could argue Im not giving anything to the community, I would but unfortunately my music tastes have moved away from the Offspring a bit, although I still do like a bit of Ignition or Smash.

Can I ask, would people be more interested in bidding if they were placed on ebay?

Flutterfly74
08-01-2011, 07:42 AM
Hey there, I am hoping that you still have the album for sale. Please let me know. You can also contact me at flutterfly74@gmail.com.