PDA

View Full Version : Good place to get offspring hoodys in england

grlwthissues
02-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Hey guys,

Iv'e been an offspring fan since i was about 13.. being 24now..
I need a new hoody.. when you spend your childhood in the same hoodys convonced to be a hardcore fan and never take it off.. Iv'e decided it's time to try some "female" tops and hoodys..can i hell find any not online here.. I can have them made.. but then i duno if thats even legal.. and being as i am i don't wish to rip off my favourite band..
Help anyone??

Thanks guys been ages since iv'e posted anything on here,
Old school chatters who used to chat to "Girl with issues" on old chat give us a message! :p

randman21
02-11-2011, 05:09 PM
Wish I could help, but it sounds like you're out of luck for the most part. Where are you from? The only place in England I'd ever seen Offspring stuff was London. But it's been a while. They might not even have it anymore. Such is the plight of the Offspring fan in 2011. :( Did you say you can't find anything online, or you just don't want to buy online?

Jojan
02-12-2011, 05:12 AM
Do one yourself. It will be more fun for you!

Oxygene
02-12-2011, 05:19 AM
Hey guys,

Iv'e been an offspring fan since i was about 13.. being 24now..
I need a new hoody.. when you spend your childhood in the same hoodys convonced to be a hardcore fan and never take it off.. Iv'e decided it's time to try some "female" tops and hoodys..can i hell find any not online here.. I can have them made.. but then i duno if thats even legal.. and being as i am i don't wish to rip off my favourite band..
Help anyone??

Thanks guys been ages since iv'e posted anything on here,
Old school chatters who used to chat to "Girl with issues" on old chat give us a message! :p

You can have shit made for yourself, it's fine.. just don't sell it.

Bejka
02-14-2011, 04:35 AM
England, England... they have Offspring albums in "Heavy metal" section...

play.com is (sometimes) good for tshirts and stuff :)