PDA

View Full Version : The Offspring In Austria

Tijs
03-04-2011, 07:21 AM
The Offspring will return to Wiesen, Austria on September 3 to headline the Two Days A Week Festival , other bands at the festival include Beatsteaks, Bullet For My Valentine, Madsen and No Use For A Name.

Tickets are now on-sale via www.musicticket.ator hotline: 0043 1 96 0 96

And yes, this means the band is planning some tour dates this Summer and Fall. So look out for more date announcements in the coming weeks and months.
Awesome, a summer tour! Though probably mostly festivals, I'm hoping for some headlining dates.

Isti
03-04-2011, 07:36 AM
I'll be there :P

Offspring-Junkie
03-04-2011, 08:59 AM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bejka
03-04-2011, 10:20 AM
Yessssssss!!! I'm soooooooo happyyyyyyyyy!!!

Leandro
03-04-2011, 11:29 AM
They could come to Brazil on September to Rock In Rio too... :D

GuilhermeOffspring
03-04-2011, 11:40 AM
Starting at the european tour...

TheOldMark
03-04-2011, 12:31 PM
THE TOUR HAS BEGUN!!!

I'm still holding my breath that they'll show up at Bamboozle in New Jersey this May.

jacknife737
03-04-2011, 01:51 PM
Nice to see some new shows get announced.

Unfortunately, if they're mostly just doing festivals, i doubt there will be a show in the toronto region: we are oddly lacking in annual festivals.

codberg
03-04-2011, 02:35 PM
Rhey should come to the North Dakota state fair on July 30th! WE"RE STILL LOOKING FOR A ANOTHER ROCKBAND! (Also every one does realise that this alomost puts a deadline for a cd release date!)

MAXTER
03-04-2011, 02:38 PM
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Best Year News!!!!!!!! I'm so fuckin happy!!!!!!!
I WILL BE THERE!!!!

We must wait some days to see other european dates

other possible dates:
Sziget Festival (10-15 August) ????
Pukkelpop Festival (18-20 August) ???
Area 4 Festival (19-21 August) ???
Reading Festival (26-28 August) ???

zsk
03-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Mach 1 Festival's got another chance ;)
i talked to the manager of this festival, and he said, that they are just looking for a band like The Offspring, and that it had been close to get em for the festival in 2008

offsrx
03-04-2011, 03:35 PM
OFFSPRING ON TOUR! AND THEY ARE STARTING IN EUROPE!
WHOOOOOOOO FUCKIN' HOOO!

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR ALMOST 3 FUCKING YEARS!!
Now I'll just wait and calculate where It'll be the nearest place for me to be and BUM there am i! :D:D:D:D
I'm so happyyyy!!!!

Zee
03-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Awesome, a summer tour! Though probably mostly festivals, I'm hoping for some headlining dates.

Yay. :D

Well, headlining dates too. Like in Paris. Fucking awesome.

Scandinavian dates would be a dream. But not necessary, planes go everywhere.

And yeah, Reading should be there too if someone thought about that.

MAXTER
03-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Yay. :D
planes go everywhere.

ExaTLY!!! :D

samseby
03-05-2011, 08:28 AM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky you! ;)
Area 4 would be nice or the Telekom Extreme Playgrounds :)

_Way_Down_the_Line_
03-05-2011, 09:45 AM
Nice, finally some good news !! :D this means the new album is getting really close !!!

I hope that when the band finishes touring europe come to south america, if they come to the Rock in Rio festival, they might as well (like always) pass first from Argentina :cool:

Awesome gente ! :D

kngbld
03-05-2011, 09:48 AM
They must be in Turkey too.
I will be there in their Austria Concert!!

ROCK!

Oxygene
03-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Oh that's just too far from Hungary for me :)

Where did this come from?:

other possible dates:
Sziget Festival (10-15 August) ????
Pukkelpop Festival (18-20 August) ???
Area 4 Festival (19-21 August) ???
Reading Festival (26-28 August) ???

MAXTER
03-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Oh that's just too far from Hungary for me :)

Where did this come from?:

Oxy, This is a simple list of some festival during when The Offspring will come to Europe...
So could it be possible that the band will play in some festival like in this list.. ;)

Tijs
03-06-2011, 12:28 PM
Oh that's just too far from Hungary for me :)That doesn't sound like Oxygene from 3 years ago! Oxy it's in Paris, the city of romance, the city... the city where we met for the first time! :( It was Jesus himself who brought us together, you can't say no to the word of God!

I'm probably going! Potomek? Zee? Maxter? Slawek? Definitely :D

edit: Oh this is the Austria thread.. okay never mind the whole romance thing then. Let's just eat manly schnitzels then and be cool like that. So still come.

Oxygene
03-06-2011, 01:12 PM
That doesn't sound like Oxygene from 3 years ago! Oxy it's in Paris, the city of romance, the city... the city where we met for the first time! :( It was Jesus himself who brought us together, you can't say no to the word of God!

I'm probably going! Potomek? Zee? Maxter? Slawek? Definitely :D

edit: Oh this is the Austria thread.. okay never mind the whole romance thing then. Let's just eat manly schnitzels then and be cool like that. So still come.

Ok... ok..
Just to clear everything up.. I am assuming based on past experiences etc, but I will more likely than not be there in France, Holland, Germany, Italy, Austria, Hungary, England. And depending on what shows are on the weekend, and what how expensive the planes are.

I'll be out for the weekends for sure. And Paris because I will go to that show with the dude who owns the company I work for. More likely than not!

Offspring-Junkie
03-07-2011, 03:15 AM
Lucky you! ;)
Area 4 would be nice or the Telekom Extreme Playgrounds :)

No, I'm not it's already sold out. :(

Oxygene
03-07-2011, 03:46 AM
No, I'm not it's already sold out. :(

what is sold out

Offspring-Junkie
03-07-2011, 03:51 AM
Nothing, I was just confusing something. I think the cheaper ones got sold out fast. Man, I'm glad.:o

Offspring-Junkie
03-07-2011, 10:53 AM
They sold preorder tickets before headliners were revealed, those are sold out. I got this wrong at first.
I've got a ticket now! VIP to be precisely...

Oxygene
03-07-2011, 11:30 AM
They sold preorder tickets before headliners were revealed, those are sold out. I got this wrong at first.
I've got a ticket now! VIP to be precisely...

what's a vip ticket mean?

Offspring-Junkie
03-08-2011, 01:41 AM
There's a room for bands and VIPs where you can watch the stage and hang around. Food and drinks not included. You have an own parking lot a well. That's written there. It's in german, but the pictures give you an impression about it.
http://www.wiesen.at/8745_DE.51B9C43a421a00e959b3c8d0fb8a63a25c107b0

Edit: I know that there's 2008 written there, but it's still updated.

samseby
03-08-2011, 01:48 AM
Great - like I said lucky you! Ok, I'm a little envious now :p

How much did you pay if I may ask?

Offspring-Junkie
03-08-2011, 02:11 AM
I sent you a private message with the costs. You can look it up on the homepage for ticket sales as well.

Oxygene
03-08-2011, 06:12 AM
There's a room for bands and VIPs where you can watch the stage and hang around. Food and drinks not included. You have an own parking lot a well. That's written there. It's in german, but the pictures give you an impression about it.
http://www.wiesen.at/8745_DE.51B9C43a421a00e959b3c8d0fb8a63a25c107b0

Edit: I know that there's 2008 written there, but it's still updated.

Oh yeah I know that sitting area, that's pretty good. I've watched some shows from there before. Not Offspring though.. that "room for bands and VIPs" I don't know. I am not sure how often bands go there or not.

Offspring-Junkie
03-08-2011, 06:29 AM
Thanks for the info. At least I know it now, somehow, or not?:confused:

offsrx
04-29-2011, 05:45 PM
How and from where can i order tickets? How much are prices? I need only for one day, when Offspring plays...?

Offspring-Junkie
04-30-2011, 12:59 AM
I don't know the price for one day, I don't know if they sell one day tickets at all. The whole festival ticket costs 76 € and that's pretty cheap nowadays. But you have to add transport costs to wherever you live.

offsrx
05-03-2011, 04:42 PM
I don't know the price for one day, I don't know if they sell one day tickets at all. The whole festival ticket costs 76 € and that's pretty cheap nowadays. But you have to add transport costs to wherever you live.

Excatly... I was hoping to find a one day ticket wit 30-40 euros price, and 50euros for traveling and rest to eat and drink, but 80 euros is expencive for me and I only want to see Offspring on that day, I can't hang out another day!

offsrx
07-16-2011, 06:58 AM
Nah fuck it, I'm going 2 see Offspring, no matter the cost, (only if tickets are not sold out), and even none of my friends will be going with me, but I'll go by myself..

So can anybody tell me here, or send pm in my inbox - in what time Offspring are playing? and is that saturday or sunday? Where is wiesen on google map?

Tompo2000
07-16-2011, 11:22 AM
it is on google maps if you put in "7203 Wiesen"
some additional information about wiesen is on http://www.wiesen.at/45209_DE.5C18DAeca7722d9d66132540d1dbc9312cbbac4

Oxygene
07-17-2011, 12:13 PM

offsrx
08-02-2011, 06:10 AM

What's that?

Are tickets sold out? Does anybody knows that?

offsrx
08-05-2011, 02:16 AM
wooow! Awesome! I found this one:

http://www.oeticket.com/de/tickets/two-days-a-week-2011-wiesen-ottakringer-arena-89797/event.html

Oxygene
08-09-2011, 04:39 AM
What's that?

Are tickets sold out? Does anybody knows that?

it's the latitude longitude of the festival entrance.. just copy paste that into maps.google.com

offsrx
08-14-2011, 05:21 PM
it's the latitude longitude of the festival entrance.. just copy paste that into maps.google.com

Thanks a lot man, I was just looking for that one! :)
I finally got the ticket! Woooo freaking hoooooooo!! :))
So now there's only one question left - Will there be any bbs/fan meet with the band? I heard Offspring did it with couple of bbs kids in Berlin in 2008...
?

offsrx
09-01-2011, 04:04 PM
See ya all guys tomorrow! :)

_Way_Down_the_Line_
09-03-2011, 10:24 AM
come on you guys, we waitin for the setlist, pics, videos anything new maybe?? xD

Tompo2000
09-03-2011, 04:41 PM
hey,
they did a fucking great show here in austria
vague setlist:
all i want
you gonna go far, kid
november song
have you ever
staring at the sun
stuff is messed up
hit that
gone away
(short break, dexter got hit by something)
head around you
americana
get a job
walla walla
kids aren't alright
kristy
pretty fly

original prankster
want you bad
self esteem

RonWelty
09-03-2011, 04:43 PM
hey,

(short break, dexter got hit by something)

We have to salute Dexter. Every time this shit happens he continues playing.

Tompo2000
09-03-2011, 04:46 PM
We have to salute Dexter. Every time this shit happens he continues playing.

yeah, it was something like a coin and it nearly hit his eye.
oh yeah and they also played come out and play and bad habit...

arnold161
09-04-2011, 03:23 AM
any videos, photos??? :)

Tompo2000
09-04-2011, 05:18 AM

here's a video of my clips i recorded with my mobile's camera (so don't expect greaet quality:p)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xkznZDTbr8

dexterone
09-04-2011, 07:36 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_EKCnmV5Y4 Hit that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahAPWglW13A Self esteem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yag7RY2ScUQ Gone Away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRbLYDtdpZs Walla Walla
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHn9OUtoNts Stuff is messed up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVR2i9yROj0 The Kids aren't alright

here are some songs I've just found,video quality is really good-recorded near the stage....

Castormut
09-04-2011, 11:34 AM
Dexter forget the lyrics?? (1:34) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2bniyZjAuc&feature=channel_video_title

Original Prankster:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPZbMYMPA90&feature=channel_video_title

Dana
09-04-2011, 12:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbRQpez0D4U

0:30 It really must have hurt

Castormut
09-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Pay attention to the last seconds of the video, it looks like dexter wants to finish the show. (¿?)

RonWelty
09-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Fucking assholes! really. I may seem a little harsh sometimes towards Dexter, but fuck it, He should have stopped playing right in the moment. Fuck stupid people.

RonWelty
09-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Pay attention to the last seconds of the video, it looks like dexter wants to finish the show. (¿?)

Maybe that's why that little break. But if he wanted to quit he would not continue playing the song. Maybe he got hit on his face.
Maybe they need show's money. They will just pay 20 shows this year. They need to earn some money. It doesn't grows on trees...

All they won with that attitude was an angry Dexter in the show.

Dana
09-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Maybe he got hit on his face.

There was a blood on his upper lip. You can see it on the video.

RonWelty
09-04-2011, 01:21 PM
There was a blood on his upper lip. You can see it on the video.

I didn't noticed. Thanks.

Another frontman would walk away. We have to salute Dexter.

Dragnet
09-04-2011, 01:27 PM
Maybe that's why that little break. But if he wanted to quit he would not continue playing the song. Maybe he got hit on his face.
Maybe they need show's money. They will just pay 20 shows this year. They need to earn some money. It doesn't grows on trees...

Are you kidding? Those guys are multi-millionaires. However, it's cool they finished the set. The crowd wasn't let down because of one asshole.

Dana
09-04-2011, 01:27 PM
Another frontman would walk away. We have to salute Dexter.

Yeah, I totally agree. A big applause for Dexter!

RonWelty
09-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Are you kidding? Those guys are multi-millionaires. However, it's cool they finished the set. The crowd wasn't let down because of one asshole.

Oh escuse me! They're So rich that they even pay to plAy....
They don't have expenses just income

dexterone
09-04-2011, 02:41 PM

I wouldn't say he did it for money...that guy who threw it had to be a primitive asshole...but this shit happens,I'm sure that this wasn't the first time when something like that happened to them...I think that Dexter did the right thing that he continued playing,because there were a lotta fans and it wouldn't have been professional if they had stopped the show just because of one stupid jerk...

JANNY
09-04-2011, 03:29 PM
I wouldn't say he did it for money...that guy who threw it had to be a primitive asshole...but this shit happens,I'm sure that this wasn't the first time when something like that happened to them...I think that Dexter did the right thing that he continued playing,because there were a lotta fans and it wouldn't have been professional if they had stopped the show just because of one stupid jerk...

something like this,,,/3:01/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzvUtICNugM
but here it's a bit different situation,,,the only sunglasses protected Dex,,,

personal_loans_1
09-04-2011, 09:01 PM
what the fuck is wrong with those people?!!! dexter is great that he ignored that one fucking caveman and kept on playing.
do we need fence separating stage from the audience, seriously?
the worst thing is that was a coin, right? it could seriously injured his eye.

Tompo2000
09-05-2011, 12:41 AM
Fucking assholes! really. I may seem a little harsh sometimes towards Dexter, but fuck it, He should have stopped playing right in the moment. Fuck stupid people.

it was only one guy who threw that thing, so don't blame the whole crowd. a few songs before noodles even said it was one of the best the've had on this tour and dexter also said they'd love to play on that festival every year...

RonWelty
09-05-2011, 02:09 AM
a few songs before noodles even said it was one of the best the've had on this tour and dexter also said they'd love to play on that festival every year...

They say it every show.

arnold161
09-05-2011, 02:46 AM
who doesn´t :-)

Tompo2000
09-05-2011, 04:22 AM
They say it every show.

I've never before been to one of their shows so I didn't know that...

samseby
09-05-2011, 06:15 AM

Again :(
This is what I'd call dumb and disrespecting.

In one of the podcasts if I remember correctly, Dexter said something like: You can't leave stage no matter what.
Well, maybe it's about time to reconsider this (unless you like being a living target that is).
Thank God stuff like that doesn't happen often. Nonetheless it must be pretty tough to
a) continue the show
b) get back on stage again
after something like that happened ...

martin_theoffspring
09-05-2011, 09:35 AM

nooo, hurt me.
that boy is upset because they played kristy and get a job together

Krojd
09-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Nonetheless it must be pretty tough to
a) continue the show
b) get back on stage again
after something like that happened ...

I guess the thoughest thing is to say nothing.

Oxygene
09-06-2011, 12:22 AM
See ya all guys tomorrow! :)

I was looking for you screaming by the fence for minutes about half an hour after the show.. i coldn'tt find you :(

As for whoever hit Dexter in the face... fucking idiot. I would've probably killed the guy if I had seen it..

offsrx
09-06-2011, 01:37 AM
I was looking for you screaming by the fence for minutes about half an hour after the show.. i coldn'tt find you :(

As for whoever hit Dexter in the face... fucking idiot. I would've probably killed the guy if I had seen it..

Damn it! I couldn't get right on to fence because of tha crowd, so I was in 2nd row.. I was screaming for only first 2 songs, and then I couldn't breathe :/ it was too crowded.. You couldn't find me, because I went to backstage, just like you've said it to me - and I've been waiting for offspring to show and to get a quick picture with the band, and I was waiting just like you've said - until 2:00am. :(
Ok so let me say something about this show - It was my 1st time in Austria(beautiful country,) 1st time in Vienna(Beautiful city), and 1st time @ 2 days a week(really nice festival), and - FIRST TIME SEEING OFFSPRING LIVE!!!!!!

As for the Offspring - I couldn't believe it. I actually saw them.. After 11 years of waiting, and hoping that I will ever see them again, I SAW THEM!! It was so awesome.. The BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! When they came on stage, I was so happy, excited, etc. that(i'm not afraid to say it) - I WAS CRYING!!
Probably the only guy who done that, on that show. It was very awesome.
Also - I think The Offspring played another new song, and it's not november/you'll find a way, it's something more new, I think I have a video recorded.

As for the crowd - MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THOSE PEOPLE??!?!?!?!?!??!? That what you've all seen that Dex got hit with coin, or cigarette end, was not 1st time! The throw it once before, but it didn't hit Dexter. the 2nd one hit him. Also - THEY THREW SHOES ON STAGE! WTF????????????????????????????????????????????? THEY WERE TRYING ALL THE TIME TO HIT THE BAND! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! I'VE BEEN ON A LOT OF SHOWS, AND NEVER SEEN A BAND GET ATTACKED LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME! WHATS WRONG WITH THEM??????? There were like 5 pairs of Sneakers on stage.. Noodles was a target too. Just like Jojan said. Jojan - please don't give those bad anymore, ok?
Also - in one moment, someone started to shout out white stripes 7 nation army, like choir singing, and - EVERYONE DID THAT! WTF was with that???? WAS EVERYONE THERE CRAZY?? OR SO MUCH DUNK?
Definitivley THE WORST AUDIENCE EVER!!! WORST!
WHY THA FUCK WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT TO THE OFFSPRING?????
I've seen a lot of bands but, I never saw shit like this..
Also - a lot of them were stage diving in order - to get out of crowd, or to just stage dive.. damn it! I hate stage diving. It was very disturbing, and I couldn't enjoy in show that much as I wanted it, since everyone was passing over my head, and kicking me.
And they were all pushing in front rows, - but nobody did give a damn about Offspring, they just wanted to shout, shoot the band with sneakers and cigarette ends, stage dive and push everyone around. What a bunch of sick fucks. I can't believe I was in that crow, with those people, watching the Offspring..

As for 2 days a week - a very nice festival. One stage, a limited number of tickets, so everyone was circulating around, and there were not too much crowd during one act, there was the same number of people shifting places. It's interesting. Good thing with beer/ecological thing, to give 3 empty glasses and to get another free beer.

So except for me and Oxygen, who was @ the show?

Isti
09-06-2011, 02:15 AM
I was there too!

Fuck that kid how hit Dexter!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with Oxy

The biggest respect for Dexter that he finished the show! You're the best!

The show was awesome as always and the Original Prankster in the end........i still cry about it!!! thank you

Oxygene
09-06-2011, 02:18 AM
Damn it! I couldn't get right on to fence because of tha crowd, so I was in 2nd row.. I was screaming for only first 2 songs, and then I couldn't breathe :/ it was too crowded..

What I meant was after the show out back by the fence.. you are talking about the barricade in front of the stage...

Tompo2000
09-06-2011, 05:21 AM
So except for me and Oxygen, who was @ the show?

I was there - it was my first offspring concert too! :cool:

Live At Slane Castle
09-06-2011, 06:15 AM
I saw them too :D. BTW, when can I expect the pictures of the show at the site?

Castormut
09-06-2011, 02:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLLVuRiR7CM

1:45 . What does Dexter said?? "Look at that guy"(¿?).

offsrx
09-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Also there is few another thing that I wanted to pay attention:

-Is it just me, or because I was right in 2nd row next to barricade, or because there was too crowded, but - Why was it so quiet? It was loud, but not enough.. I thought that sound guy will turn them up a little bit, because they are headliners, and biggest act @ whole festival.. I just sometimes didn't heard it good.. Or maybe the crowd killed all the sound?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLLVuRiR7CM

1:45 . What does Dexter said?? "Look at that guy"(¿?).
Yeah I remember that, I think Dexter tried to do something along with the band, but then he changed his mind, in order not to fuck up the song, because nobody from the bend didn't payed attention to Dexter's gag..

so Tompo2000 you and I are newbies? :)
ok, guys next time they pley in austria or hungary or croatia, we have to arrange a meeting! Especially if you're going alone like me :(

Tompo2000
09-07-2011, 05:26 AM
so Tompo2000 you and I are newbies? :)
ok, guys next time they pley in austria or hungary or croatia, we have to arrange a meeting! Especially if you're going alone like me :(

yeah, would be great :)

dav0147
09-07-2011, 07:40 AM
Yeah I remember that, I think Dexter tried to do something along with the band, but then he changed his mind, in order not to fuck up the song, because nobody from the bend didn't payed attention to Dexter's gag..

i thought he pointed at the crowd and said "that guy hit me" or something along those lines, probably wrong tho....

RonWelty
09-07-2011, 10:54 AM
It was something funny, because Pete laughed.

offsrx
09-07-2011, 11:37 AM
i thought he pointed at the crowd and said "that guy hit me" or something along those lines, probably wrong tho....

Nah, that incident with cigarette end or wtf was it, was after that song, during WDYGAJ

Isti
09-07-2011, 12:08 PM

Definitely not! Starring at the Sun was the 6th song and Get a Job was the 12th song!

I stand at the back and i think this time was when one or two kids climbed up to the mixing booth but the security immediately acted.

Free?
09-08-2011, 08:45 AM
Also - in one moment, someone started to shout out white stripes 7 nation army, like choir singing, and - EVERYONE DID THAT! WTF was with that???? WAS EVERYONE THERE CRAZY?? OR SO MUCH DUNK?

They were singing a slowed down version of Manic Subsidal Hopeless chorus melody. Ha!

personal_loans_1
09-09-2011, 07:43 AM
Hm, that's really cool. Any video of that? Remember after/before what song it was?

Tompo2000
09-09-2011, 12:07 PM
Hm, that's really cool. Any video of that? Remember after/before what song it was?

after why dont you get a job and before americana

Crear
09-09-2011, 01:43 PM
some pic from Wiesen
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4286/minidscf4387.jpg

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/4469/minidscf4385.jpg

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2391/minidscf4377.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/2809/minidscf4374.jpg

Crear
09-09-2011, 01:47 PM
2 more

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/4365/minidscf4359.jpg

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/7605/minidscf4351.jpg

martin_theoffspring
09-09-2011, 04:16 PM
I believe than in "staring at the sun" Pete had to stop on the bridge.
I can not imagine why, maybe it was planned or maybe dexter attempt to tell her to stop last time. so he followed and for that he laughed.

personal_loans_1
09-10-2011, 05:30 AM
after why dont you get a job and before americana

My enthusiasm just dropped, on its pretty innocent face, and it made me think of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JlTsiuq0vc).

Antonioffspring
09-10-2011, 06:54 AM
Also - I think The Offspring played another new song, and it's not november/you'll find a way, it's something more new, I think I have a video recorded.
You think? :D

offsrx
09-14-2011, 11:35 AM
They were singing a slowed down version of Manic Subsidal Hopeless chorus melody. Ha!

heh that would be awesome! But they were too drunk to remember who are they, and not that song... fucking idiots! why the fuck were they pushing in 1st row if they don't care about concert? horrible... I've never seen so much shit on one place..

You think?

Baw, unfortunantley I just tripped :/ But i wa so sure they played a new song.. and in the end it turns they played hit that, which on my telephone sounded different when i was at train station waiting for train to go home :(

Also, I have to share something intresting with you. When the show was over, I quickly ran into the "backstage", in order to meet and greet the band. i was waiting from midnight to 2am, just like Oxy said to me(and unfortunantley, we didn't met each other :( ), and when finally Dexter and Noodles came from back stage to tour bus, I said to them to take a picture with me. They just looked at me, and their (stupid)manager said "They won't be taking pictures, but they will sign stuff", and that moment Dexter pulls out black marker, and starts signing autograph to a little girl dressed in a bunny rabbit(?!) next to me, and paniclly I took out 1st paper out of my pocket, and gave them to sign it. While doing it, I started:
"-I'm a VERY BIG fan from Serbia, and I'd be very happy to see you guys over there sometimes...?"
and NOODLES replied to that with:
"Oh, that's great!"
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Motherfucker didn't even listened 2 me! hahaha
but I'll get myself into his ass sometime in future..! :D
And then Dexter looked me in eyes and said "bye", noodles did that too, and added "Thanks 4 coming to the show!", and I waved to them and they left..
Heh, maybe I didn't got to meet them, but this is pretty impressive - to say something to them, see them live, see them in front of me, and they to LOOK at me! I'm pretty proud of myself, and I can say that I've made half of my life dream come true! YAyyyyy!!! :)))

Oxygene
09-15-2011, 12:54 PM
They just looked at me, and their (stupid)manager said "They won't be taking pictures, but they will sign stuff",

He's not stupid, Dexter got hit in the face with something, be happy he finished the entire set. It's unfortunate that that happened at the show you were at, but it isn't their fault. And cut the manager some slack, he's one of the best dudes on earth.

offsrx
09-15-2011, 03:52 PM
He's not stupid, Dexter got hit in the face with something, be happy he finished the entire set. It's unfortunate that that happened at the show you were at, but it isn't their fault. And cut the manager some slack, he's one of the best dudes on earth.

Yeah you got that one right.. I was a lot thinking - was it because all those shoes and stuff thrown on Dexter and Noodles?.. I guess it was..

But someone quoted Dexter, that he once said - you MUST go on with the show no matter what happened.. And he did that(which was awesome of him!)..
If he ended show - he'd let down us - real fans, and that would be very bad for us(and the band).. Also he is payed for that show so I guess - It's normal to do it to the end..

I think the same - as a musician. You just have to go on..
heh I think Freddie Mercury sang a song about show going on and something:rolleyes: :D

Oxygene
09-16-2011, 10:39 PM
Yeah you got that one right.. I was a lot thinking - was it because all those shoes and stuff thrown on Dexter and Noodles?.. I guess it was..

But someone quoted Dexter, that he once said - you MUST go on with the show no matter what happened.. And he did that(which was awesome of him!)..
If he ended show - he'd let down us - real fans, and that would be very bad for us(and the band).. Also he is payed for that show so I guess - It's normal to do it to the end..

I think the same - as a musician. You just have to go on..
heh I think Freddie Mercury sang a song about show going on and something:rolleyes: :D

Well too bad there weren't enough real fans in the audience to casstrate those 700 asshole who threw shit on stage

martin_theoffspring
11-03-2011, 06:53 PM
know this?
http://youtu.be/sYES8GcaCr4
excellent audio and video

i think than that user have a full show, i cant remember the setlist