codberg
03-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Best podcast yet I think.

clocks_R_slow
03-09-2011, 08:55 PM
worth the wait for sure.

Little_Miss_1565
03-09-2011, 09:25 PM
They definitely seem way more animated and in their element. I'm stoked because they're speaking my language. I read Gawker every morning and try to figure out the blind items like my mom does her morning puzzles!

Dexter's not knowing who Bree Olson is made me laugh.

TheOldMark
03-09-2011, 09:31 PM
Id hangout with them over Charlie Sheen any day.

Bants36c
03-10-2011, 12:27 AM
This podcast has made my day! I'd almost gave up on a new one. Thanks Dexter and Noodles! Keep on WINNING!

RonWelty
03-10-2011, 01:52 AM
Noodles seems smarter than Dexter in this podcast.

Bejka
03-10-2011, 02:28 AM
Haha, they are joking like they know the geography lolol.
No, seriously, it was funny.

And my favourite dictator is Kim Jong Il :p

Oxygene
03-10-2011, 02:44 AM
This was pretty bitchen...

MAXTER
03-10-2011, 03:24 AM
Scientology??? wtf :D

Scientology is a religion in its highest sense, because it helps bring man to total freedom and truth. The fundamental principles of Scientology are:

You are an immortal spiritual being.

Your experience goes beyond a single lifetime. Your capabilities are unlimited, even if now you do not realize it.

Furthermore, man is basically good. He's trying to survive. And his survival depends upon himself and his fellows and his attainment of brotherhood with the universe.

sortmanSly
03-10-2011, 04:05 AM
Man... i love the podcasts :)

Puschka
03-10-2011, 04:39 AM
I'm going to listen now, but I'm happy they made a new podcast! :D

_Way_Down_the_Line_
03-10-2011, 06:47 AM
We're gonna miss charly sheen :D haha

Great Podcast !

samseby
03-10-2011, 07:18 AM
I'll join :p just for the fun of it.

Oscar Wilde said: "The only thing worse than being talked about is not."
So I guess Sheen must be perfectly happy now.

Sad thing is though that people like Sheen, Lohan, Spears, Hilton, Hasselhoff (...) land on their feet again and again.

Saw Sheen on Piers Morgan and he seemed to be pretty jazzed.

Oxygene
03-10-2011, 08:00 AM
I'll join :p just for the fun of it.

Oscar Wilde said: "The only thing worse than being talked about is not."
So I guess Sheen must be perfectly happy now.

Sad thing is though that people like Sheen, Lohan, Spears, Hilton, Hasselhoff (...) land on their feet again and again.

Saw Sheen on Piers Morgan and he seemed to be pretty jazzed.

he seemed jazzed because he's a psychotic coke head who is mealting down right before our eyes.. that's the definition of jazzed

Little_Miss_1565
03-10-2011, 08:54 AM
Scientology??? wtf :D

Scientology is a religion in its highest sense, because it helps bring man to total freedom and truth. The fundamental principles of Scientology are:

You are an immortal spiritual being.

Your experience goes beyond a single lifetime. Your capabilities are unlimited, even if now you do not realize it.

Furthermore, man is basically good. He's trying to survive. And his survival depends upon himself and his fellows and his attainment of brotherhood with the universe.

You forgot the most important principle of Scientology:

You must pay thousands of dollars to the church in order to attain these higher states.

samseby
03-10-2011, 10:08 AM
It seems to pay off ... for Scientology at least. :p

By the way: Where were this kind of substitute teachers when I was still in school? ;) Mine were old, gray-haired and annoying.

DMelges
03-10-2011, 10:47 AM
Really cool podcast. It's kinda cool to hear them talking about recent fuck ups in the media. Hard to imagine Dex and Noodles watching TV on a sunday morning and catching up with the news.

codberg
03-10-2011, 11:55 AM
You forgot the most important principle of Scientology:

You must pay thousands of dollars to the church in order to attain these higher states.

And the constant threat of pissed Alien Overlords. :P

sortmanSly
03-12-2011, 09:39 AM
In the next podcast they will talk about Japan. Thats for sure.

Gustavo
03-13-2011, 09:57 AM
Man, how come I never had a substitute teacher like that back in the day?

Maxter, I think you may have mistaken Scientology for Sheentology? I don't recall scientology being mentioned in this podcast, I may be wrong, though, as I only listened to this podcast once and it was yesterday.

Anyway, great podcast! It was really worth the wait. And I think that Charlie Sheen should consider the idea of starting Sheentology, might actually be a good deal for him. I'm pretty sure that people like that pizza boy from Two And A Half Men, whose name I can't recall right now -- Gordon maybe? -- I don't know... Anyway, I'm pretty sure that people like him would convert to this religion in order to try to be always "winning" like Charlie Sheen.

TripleDK
03-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Argh, I feel really annoyed, because everyone is talking/making jokes about Charlie Sheen, and I haven't really followed him in the media, so I don't really know what's going on. All I know is he did too many drugs and got fired from Two and a Half Men, which in my opinion is quite a shame :S

Anyways, I hope the podcasts will return with a more consistent release, because I just love hearing the guys talk, and if they talk about Japan, I will be able to know what they're talking about :D

sortmanSly
03-23-2011, 02:00 PM
See the i said the next podcast will be Japan and there it is :p

Beheaded
03-23-2011, 03:43 PM
You are the man. Nobody could imagine, but you did know it! Just awesome.

:rolleyes:

codberg
03-23-2011, 03:45 PM
See the i said the next podcast will be Japan and there it is :p

I think every one knew that that would be the next one.........

sortmanSly
03-24-2011, 12:29 PM
ye... support Japan!