PDA

View Full Version : I-Day Festival in Bologna, Italy on September 4

Isti
03-10-2011, 10:20 AM
The band will headline the I-Day Festival in Bologna, Italy on September 4. Tickets go on sale this Friday, March 11 at 10:00 AM via www.ticketone.it

NICE!!!

I'll be there of course :)

RonWelty
03-10-2011, 10:23 AM
niiiiiiiiice.
But I guess I will stick with indoor shows.

RonWelty
03-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Festival's official website: http://www.indipendente.com/iday/

http://www.indipendente.com/ita/artisti/index.php3?azione=vediArtista&id=383

35 euros+taxes

Oxygene
03-10-2011, 10:56 AM
I am there booking flights in progress :)

RonWelty
03-10-2011, 10:58 AM
I am there booking flights in progress :)

good life :p

MAXTER
03-10-2011, 10:59 AM
I said it about this before :D

However I'll be of course!!!! :rolleyes:

jsmak84
03-10-2011, 11:52 AM
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSQAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!

I can not wait to enjoy them again live and enjoy maybe a few new live song!!

Maxter see you in Bologna?

momo91
03-10-2011, 12:16 PM
yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
I'll be there for sure!!!

MAXTER
03-10-2011, 12:25 PM
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSQAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! !!!

I can not wait to enjoy them again live and enjoy maybe a few new live song!!

Maxter see you in Bologna?

Yeahhhhhhhh! Of course we'll see in Bologne Jsmak84!!! ;)

MAXTER
03-10-2011, 12:26 PM
Oxy in Italy???.. Fantastic!!!!! :)

Dexter_italy
03-10-2011, 12:46 PM
no way I'm going...fuck festivals :D at least until there is an indoor show I can go to! but it's nice they're coming!

RonWelty
03-10-2011, 01:02 PM
no way I'm going...fuck festivals :D at least until there is an indoor show I can go to! but it's nice they're coming!

don't expect any other show in Italy...

MAXTER
03-10-2011, 01:11 PM
don't expect any other show in Italy...

Are you sure???? :D

RonWelty
03-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Are you sure???? :D
lol honestly, yes. Without a new record or a proper European tour (which they do not have since 2004!) I cannot see they playing 2/>2 times in Italy or Portugal or Spain.
Only UK, Germany, Russia and France can handle that without promoters' losing money.
IF they were doing a proper european tour, with a new album, an upgraded promotion...in that case that would be possible,

Dexter_italy
03-10-2011, 01:18 PM
lol honestly, yes. Without a new record or a proper European tour (that they do not have since 2004!) I cannot see they playing 2/>2 times in Italy or Portugal or Spain.
Only UK, Germany, Russia and France can handle that without promoters' losing money.

I'm not expecting it....for this reason I'm going to the Paris show :D

MAXTER
03-10-2011, 01:22 PM
lol honestly, yes. Without a new record or a proper European tour (which they do not have since 2004!) I cannot see they playing 2/>2 times in Italy or Portugal or Spain.
IF they were doing a proper european tour, with a new album, an upgraded promotion...in that case that would be possible,

You've right!!!! That's true!!! :) But hope it's last to dead!!! :rolleyes:

momo91
03-10-2011, 01:22 PM

who said we won't have a new record??? let'see...
anyway we are already tooooo much happy to have our fucking great italian date!!!

MAXTER
03-10-2011, 01:25 PM
who said we won't have a new record??? let'see...
anyway we are already tooooo much happy to have our fucking great italian date!!!

yesssssss!!! :cool:
We don't know yet when the album will be release this year now or later, somehow we will hear new songs!!!! :rolleyes:

Oxygene
03-10-2011, 01:26 PM
flights and hotel booked
see you guys there :cool:

MAXTER
03-10-2011, 01:31 PM
flights and hotel booked

WOW!!! Awesomw Oxy!!! :)
You will flight withWizz Air company to Bologne???

momo91
03-10-2011, 01:32 PM
flights and hotel booked

without any hesitation!!! good, we'll be happy to welcome you in our country!

Oxygene
03-10-2011, 01:37 PM
WOW!!! Awesomw Oxy!!! :)
You will flight withWizz Air company to Bologne???

Actually no, I will probably come with a minibus and then fly out, or something along those lines...

I am not sure how I will go to Bologna yet, seeing as Wiesen is the night before, and there are basically no flights from Vienna or Bratislava or Budapest to Bologna on the 4th that arrive in time... if you can actually find one where it doens't make more sense for like 4-5 people financially to take a minibus, I'd be ever so greatful.. I'd rather fly from wiesen to bologna

without any hesitation!!! good, we'll be happy to welcome you in our country!

Why wait?

MAXTER
03-10-2011, 01:41 PM
Actually no, I will probably come with a minibus and then fly out, or something along those lines...

I am not sure how I will go to Bologna yet, seeing as Wiesen is the night before, and there are basically no flights from Vienna or Bratislava or Budapest to Bologna on the 4th that arrive in time... if you can actually find one where it doens't make more sense for like 4-5 people financially to take a minibus, I'd be ever so greatful.. I'd rather fly from wiesen to bologna

So are you will go to Wiesen Festival, like me???
I and a friend of mine, we're planning to go to Wiesen and after the festival back to Italy directly to bologne!!!
So we could decide and grab a mini-bus together! It would be the right thing!!!! :)
However, we have a lot of time to plan this... ;)

Oxygene
03-10-2011, 01:47 PM
So are you will go to Wiesen Festival, like me???
I and a friend of mine, we're planning to go to Wiesen and after the festival back to Italy directly to bologne!!!
So we could decide and grab a mini-bus together! It would be the right thing!!!! :)

The thing is we're pretty tight as is.. I usually use a minibus that bands tour in and a professional driver, and we're probably already 4-5 + the driver so not sure how much space we will have.. we can try to get a bigger bus, I am not sure he can drive that tho... I'll look into it

Isti
03-10-2011, 01:49 PM
flights and hotel booked

Same here, I'm with you Oxy :)

Counting the days...

MAXTER
03-10-2011, 01:51 PM
The thing is we're pretty tight as is.. I usually use a minibus that bands tour in and a professional driver, and we're probably already 4-5 + the driver so not sure how much space we will have.. we can try to get a bigger bus, I am not sure he can drive that tho... I'll look into it

Aha.... I'd be really happy to do an experience so extraordinary!!!! I would it!!!! :rolleyes:
I can also come to Budapest to get the mini bus if will start from there! ;)
Let me know if you would and could take me with you ;)
Thank you :D

Oxygene
03-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Aha.... I'd be really happy to do an experience so extraordinary!!!! I would it!!!! :rolleyes:
I can also come to Budapest to get the mini bus if will start from there! ;)
Let me know if you would and could take me with you ;)
Thank you :D

It's not a question of where we meet, it's the logistics of it, the minibus seats an absolute maximum of 9, but you can't do that for a long haul because of the driver so 8 people is packed to the brim, the driver comes out that leave 7. The last row of the minivan when I travel can only have 2 people instead of three for it to be reasonably comfortable, and for you to be able to sleep that leaves 6.. and actually that applies for the other row as well, so that leaves 5...

Now my gf, my colleague and good friend, Isti and I that's already 4 and there is a Hungarian chick who already approached me about this bus a long time ago, so if there is enough space she's got priority.. If Martha can make the tour, then she's obviously there.. so like I said it's pretty maxed out. And we don't even have it booked yet, so you know we may end up busless

But I will see you at the shows for sure

MAXTER
03-10-2011, 02:49 PM
It's not a question of where we meet, it's the logistics of it, the minibus seats an absolute maximum of 9, but you can't do that for a long haul because of the driver so 8 people is packed to the brim, the driver comes out that leave 7. The last row of the minivan when I travel can only have 2 people instead of three for it to be reasonably comfortable, and for you to be able to sleep that leaves 6.. and actually that applies for the other row as well, so that leaves 5...

Now my gf, my colleague and good friend, Isti and I that's already 4 and there is a Hungarian chick who already approached me about this bus a long time ago, so if there is enough space she's got priority.. If Martha can make the tour, then she's obviously there.. so like I said it's pretty maxed out. And we don't even have it booked yet, so you know we may end up busless

But I will see you at the shows for sure

No Problem Oxy!!! ;)

Tijs
03-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Niiice, and great price! I'll try to be there too!

MAXTER
03-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Niiice, and great price! I'll try to be there too!

Fantasticawesome!!!! :cool:

in that period there will be Rise Against touring around Europe... And If We'll see Rise Against supporting The Offspring at I-Day Festival????

Dexter_italy
03-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Fantasticawesome!!!! :cool:

in that period there will be Rise Against touring around Europe... And If We'll see Rise Against supporting The Offspring at I-Day Festival????

Now THAT would be a reason to go! Offspring + Rise against at the same day...I would start to think about it!

Offmania
03-10-2011, 05:44 PM
At last, we waiting it 2 years! The Offspring come back to italy...this is a great news....and the concert will be an Event....the world is wonderful!!:D

Maxter we must be ready to host the big-Tijs....;):cool:

Oxygene
03-11-2011, 12:14 AM
At last, we waiting it 2 years! The Offspring come back to italy...this is a great news....and the concert will be an Event....the world is wonderful!!:D

Maxter we must be ready to host the big-Tijs....;):cool:

u almost said big Tits...

MAXTER
03-11-2011, 12:35 AM

This will be the best event of the year hear in Italy! Actually, I think "I-Day" is the best Rock Festival in Italy!!!

u almost said big Tits...

Italian humorism!!! ;)

RedVikingsCO1
03-11-2011, 12:45 AM
great another european date i can not give a shit about

Oxygene
03-11-2011, 02:22 AM
great another european date i can not give a shit about

no fly list is a bitch :(

Tijs
03-11-2011, 03:59 AM
Where do you guys see the €35 euro tickets? I only see ones that cost over €70. Or aren't they available yet?

Maxter we must be ready to host the big-Tijs....;):cool:Haha, I'm not that big in person actually ;p

Dexter_italy
03-11-2011, 04:56 AM
it's 70e for the 2 days, 35for one day :)

Tijs
03-11-2011, 04:58 AM
And where can I get the one day tickets? Other than calling.

Dexter_italy
03-11-2011, 05:00 AM
usually in italy they're available at www.ticketone.it

Tijs
03-11-2011, 05:05 AM
When I go here:
http://www.ticketone.it/ncr_id431935_The-Offspring-Tickets-on-sale-Bologna.html
I click 'Tickets' next to 'Info' under the Offspring's picture. Then I click on the 4th on the calendar.
It says tickets are €40, but I can't order them online, only via Italy only phonenumbers

Dexter_italy
03-11-2011, 05:36 AM
When I go here:
http://www.ticketone.it/ncr_id431935_The-Offspring-Tickets-on-sale-Bologna.html
I click 'Tickets' next to 'Info' under the Offspring's picture. Then I click on the 4th on the calendar.
It says tickets are €40, but I can't order them online, only via Italy only phonenumbers

I don't know then, but I'm sure it will be available in someway, trai to email the indipendente concerti if you find an email. if you don't know italian you can write this

salve, vorrei ordinare il biglietto per il concerto degli offspring all'indipendent day 2011, ma sul sito ticketone non trovo la possibilità di acquistarli online, come posso procedere?
grazie, cordiali saluti

Dexter_italy
03-11-2011, 05:38 AM
I also asked for information in their facebook page;)

Marco
03-11-2011, 07:49 AM
I'll surely be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

RonWelty
03-11-2011, 10:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z83CliVX_e8&feature=player_embedded

Offmania
03-11-2011, 10:50 AM
The countdown begins

cool 2 hate 681
03-11-2011, 12:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z83CliVX_e8&feature=player_embedded

thanks for the link i can't believe that they are still using americana footage for promo videos

Lord_Gabo
03-11-2011, 03:12 PM
To much "top" people comes to indipendent festival.. i can't miss it.. i'm workin on it..

MAXTER
03-12-2011, 09:18 AM
-176 days.... :D

Tijs
03-12-2011, 04:05 PM
So it seems like quite a few of us will be here too! Paris afterparty in Bologna!

I don't know then, but I'm sure it will be available in someway, trai to email the indipendente concerti if you find an email. if you don't know italian you can write this

salve, vorrei ordinare il biglietto per il concerto degli offspring all'indipendent day 2011, ma sul sito ticketone non trovo la possibilità di acquistarli online, come posso procedere?
grazie, cordiali salutiThanks :)

MAXTER
03-12-2011, 04:19 PM

grazie, cordiali saluti

but ticketone information must know, that Tijs is not from Italy, but from a foreigh country!!!! ;)

However, next Monday, I Will go to Ticketone poit to get the ticket!!!

@ Tijs, if you want, I could ask for you, or I could buy it for you ;)

Crear
03-14-2011, 03:55 AM
wohoo :) gonna be there :) Oxy :cool:

MAXTER
03-14-2011, 04:09 AM
wohoo :) gonna be there :) Oxy :cool:

And what about your presence at the I-Day Festival???? :D

Oxygene
03-14-2011, 04:25 AM
And what about your presence at the I-Day Festival???? :D

I've said it here, plane and hotel booked. What else do u need to know?

Dexter4ever
03-14-2011, 04:32 AM
Oh, Jesus!! In Bologna, man, I can't believe it!! I would do anything to be there!!

momo91
03-19-2011, 11:01 AM
just bought my ticket!

Oxygene
03-19-2011, 11:27 AM
Oh, Jesus!! In Bologna, man, I can't believe it!! I would do anything to be there!!

Jesus is coming too!!!! Alright, Tijs and Jesus at the same show!!! WOW!!!

MAXTER
03-19-2011, 11:42 AM
Jesus is coming too!!!! Alright, Tijs and Jesus at the same show!!! WOW!!!

hahaha :D
..and Jesus will wear an Offspring t-shirt!!! :D

Tijs
03-19-2011, 05:49 PM
Jesus is coming too!!!! Alright, Tijs and Jesus at the same show!!! WOW!!!I've tried to convince Jesus to come to some shows, but so far he's only sure about Pukkelpop. Now only if the Offspring will be sure to play there.. :)

momo91
04-20-2011, 05:38 AM
No use for a name are strongly rumoured to play the same day of the Offspring, it will be officially confirmed soon:

http://www.facebook.com/indipendenteconcerti.fanpage/posts/124521887625936

Isti
05-17-2011, 09:01 AM
No Use For a Name + Taking Back Sunday + Simple Plan are announced for a same day with TheOffspring

momo91
05-17-2011, 09:55 AM
No Use For a Name + Taking Back Sunday + Simple Plan are announced for a same day with TheOffspring

good line up: we'll have fun!

MAXTER
05-17-2011, 01:27 PM
Yeahh Good line-up!
Now we miss another one guest... Who will be????

momo91
06-21-2011, 03:36 AM
Face to Face, the old band of Pete Parada, will play before The Offspring too!

http://www.vivoconcerti.com/iday/

slagod
07-31-2011, 05:37 AM
I'm coming to Bologna :D

slagod
09-02-2011, 11:42 AM
See ya on sunday in Bologna! :D

Krojd
09-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Simple Plan sucks.

momo91
09-03-2011, 11:18 PM