PDA

View Full Version : [The Offspring X-FILES] The Offspring were set to play in europe in 2010...

RonWelty
03-10-2011, 02:14 PM
I've talked with someone that works in a spanish festival (U-18), based in Barcelona, and he told me that last year THE OFFSPRING were set to play (at least) in Rock in Rio Madrid, Lisbon and it U-18 festival in Barcelona but it was cancelled around March/April.

Did I miss something last year?
Do you know anything about this?
Is it some lie/prank? (I've searched a bit and I found some twitter posts of spanish people about this)

MAXTER
03-10-2011, 02:16 PM
It's a lie!!!! Now we look forward!!! :cool:

Zee
03-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Does it really matter anymore but it might've been close. At least I know an offer was sent from my country too, and even noticed from the top. :D

Castormut
03-10-2011, 03:29 PM
I've talked with someone that works in a spanish festival (U-18), based in Barcelona, and he told me that last year THE OFFSPRING were set to play (at least) in Rock in Rio Madrid, Lisbon and it U-18 festival in Barcelona but it was cancelled around March/April.

Did I miss something last year?
Do you know anything about this?
Is it some lie/prank? (I've searched a bit and I found some twitter posts of spanish people about this)

Wow:eek: I have never listened about that before..

MAXTER
03-10-2011, 03:43 PM
It doesn't matter now!!!! Now we're in 2011, wtf! :D
I'm sure there will be a show in Spain too this fall summer!! :rolleyes:

RonWelty
03-10-2011, 04:14 PM
It doesn't matter now!!!! Now we're in 2011, wtf! :D
I'm sure there will be a show in Spain too this fall summer!! :rolleyes:

Excuse me, but I don't see your point. That's just one situation I would like to have some intel.
What's the problem with my thread? nothing:P

MAXTER
03-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Excuse me, but I don't see your point. That's just one situation I would like to have some light.

No problem with your thread dude, really! ;)
You've right to show what could succeded last year! ;)
I'm so sorry if my last post seems a bit strong ;)

However, Thank you for the message!!!

Jojan
03-10-2011, 05:10 PM
That's one fine day.

Oxygene
03-11-2011, 01:15 AM

you're doing it again dude