PDA

View Full Version : Booking The Offspring

100punks
03-10-2011, 06:18 PM
Hello,

I would need to get information on who to contact to book the band this September. We've googled it up for a couple of weeks now and come up with a bunch of different sites claiming they can book the band.

We need the official, direct contact to the band.

Thank you for your pointers :)

Little_Miss_1565
03-10-2011, 07:07 PM
From http://offspring.com/band/faq:

BOOKING (NORTH AMERICA):
Creative Artists Agency
2000 Avenue Of The Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
USA
Wk: 310-288-4545
Fx: 310-288-4795

BOOKING (OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA):
X-Ray Touring Limited
Second Floor, Curtain House
134-146 Curtain Road
London EC2A 3AR
UK
P 44 207 920-7666
F 44 207 920-7663

*professional inquiries only please

Oxygene
03-11-2011, 01:13 AM
*professional inquiries only please

The fact that he is asking on the BBS pretty much addresses that. However, u never know, right? :D

Dexter_italy
03-11-2011, 02:02 AM
It made me laugh that they googled it when it's on the webiste :D

Harleyquiiinn
03-11-2011, 02:33 AM
It's kind of funny that you have to call London when you want to organize something in Mexico...

jacknife737
03-11-2011, 03:27 AM
It's kind of funny that you have to call London when you want to organize something in Mexico...

Going to nit-pick but, Mexico is considered to be part of North America, no?

That said, i don't think they've actually played there during their last few tours.

Harleyquiiinn
03-11-2011, 03:32 AM

That said, i don't think they've actually played there during their last few tours.

Really ? you might be right, I honestly don't know...

Oxygene
03-11-2011, 03:38 AM

I just came back, looks more like south america to me ;)

Castormut
03-11-2011, 09:50 AM
http://www.rebelwaltz.com/theoffspring.html#book

RonWelty
03-11-2011, 10:00 AM
The fact that he is asking on the BBS pretty much addresses that. However, u never know, right? :D

It can be Khadafi's retirement party!!!!

Gustavo
03-11-2011, 03:56 PM
If I'm not mistaken, geographically speaking, most of Mexico is situated in North America. And politically speaking, it's situated in Latin America. I may be wrong, though.

cool 2 hate 681
03-11-2011, 04:17 PM
if the offspring ever play in mexico again i will be there:cool:

TheOldMark
03-13-2011, 06:15 PM
if the offspring ever play in mexico again i will be there:cool:

I think it will be a long, long time before they play mexico. Its way too dangerous for Americans right now. I was down by the border in October and I felt like I was in a war zone. I mean, the guys are pretty badass, but I dont think they'd be willing to take that kind of risk.

Gustavo
03-13-2011, 07:10 PM
I think it will be a long, long time before they play mexico. Its way too dangerous for Americans right now. I was down by the border in October and I felt like I was in a war zone. I mean, the guys are pretty badass, but I dont think they'd be willing to take that kind of risk.

Nah, those guys love Mexico. They probably wouldn't even have to go near the border, they'd probably play Mexico City. I assume it's safer there, as it is away from the border. Not to mention that they have a crew that includes security guards.

brothadave79
03-13-2011, 08:14 PM
If I'm not mistaken, geographically speaking, most of Mexico is situated in North America. And politically speaking, it's situated in Latin America. I may be wrong, though.

Geographically and politically, it is in North America (it is one of the three signatories of the North American Free Trade Agreement). Culturally and linguistically, it is part of Latin America, which is loosely defined by the dominence of Spanish and Portuguese as Latin-based languages - as opposed to mostly English-speaking Anglo-America.

(Never mind that the French spoken in Quebec is a romance language like Spanish and Portuguese.)

Anyway, I also think it would be good to have a show in Mexico. The entire country is not the drug-fueled "war zone" like in the border areas that are very difficult to police. As far as I know, they have a sizable fan base in the country too.

Oxygene
03-14-2011, 04:47 AM
Not to mention that they have a crew that includes security guards.

Well... 1 .. and kind of just. He's more like a security coordinator. He's the guy that fucks you up if you get on stage during the show, but that's about it. They don't need much security, they aren't retarded like Axl Rose.

As for them playing mexico having just gotten back, it is quite scary there, I was in Acapulco and Mexico City and I dunno.. I felt a bit iffy

RonWelty
03-14-2011, 05:32 AM
Well... 1 .. and kind of just. He's more like a security coordinator. He's the guy that fucks you up if you get on stage during the show, but that's about it. They don't need much security, they aren't retarded like Axl Rose.

As for them playing mexico having just gotten back, it is quite scary there, I was in Acapulco and Mexico City and I dunno.. I felt a bit iffy

Mexico City is one of the dirtiest and dangerous cities in the world.

Oxygene
03-14-2011, 05:34 AM
Mexico City is one of the dirtiest and dangerous cities in the world.

No shit.. but it's also pretty bad ass and cool :)

RonWelty
03-14-2011, 05:35 AM
No shit.. but it's also pretty bad ass and cool :)

give me Cancun. Way better! Better drinks, food and girls. Beach, sun and RIVIERA MAYA is near (20min taxi).

Oxygene
03-14-2011, 05:38 AM
give me Cancun. Way better! Better drinks, food and girls. Beach, sun and RIVIERA MAYA is near (20min taxi).

I haven't been to Cancun yet, but Acapulco was really good, there is a reason the Mexicans are sending all the tourists to Cancun, they want Acapulco for themselves :)

RonWelty
03-14-2011, 05:41 AM
I haven't been to Cancun yet, but Acapulco was really good, there is a reason the Mexicans are sending all the tourists to Cancun, they want Acapulco for themselves :)

during 1970's and 1980s Acapulco was the main mexican tourist site here. Don't know what happened since...

anyway, major bands play in mexico, so its quite possible that they will return there...

Oxygene
03-14-2011, 05:42 AM
during 1970's and 1980s Acapulco was the main mexican tourist site here. Don't know what happened since...

They built a highway from mexico city so now it takes 3 hours to drive there.. so they told the tourist to get the fuck out to Cancun :)

Jojan
03-14-2011, 08:41 AM
Just send me a personal message and I can fix it for you. I need $500 in advance.

RGR22
03-17-2011, 03:27 AM
1.- Yes, Mexico is part of North America
2.- Mexico is not ALL dangerous and dirty like someone said. Im mexican and here in the city (if youre in the right neighborhood like any other country) is pretty safe and nice, looks like the farther you are from the city the worse it gets.... man Tijuana and pretty much everything near the border is fucking ugly as hell!
3.- Acapulco is.... nice? but here we all know that Cancun has the best beaches. Besides Acapulco IS dangerous right now.

Itd be great having them come play here since they have completely forgotten about us.

To the original poster: if you actually get to book them.... can I come? lol