PDA

View Full Version : Warped Tour

ImNoHero
10-27-2004, 10:34 AM
:confused: Ok last year Noddles talked about one day being on the Warped Tour. And now its rumered that Dexter has said they want to be on it. Do any of you know for sure of any of this?

Plus if they are on it what songs would they play? i hope its not WDYGAJ,Pretty Fly,Hit That,Cant Get My Head Around You.

Its Warped Tour and I wanna see them play there songs to make a fucking great pit. It would be hella cool if they are on Warped but What Im worried is the songs that they would play. :confused:

bouncingcoles
10-27-2004, 05:06 PM
offspring have been saying that they are going to play the warped tour a few years. but eventually im sure they will. i wouldnt be suprised if next year they did. it would be great. i love warped tour. iv gone 3 times. anyway. they would probobly play songs like, come out and play, selfesteem, pretty fly for a white guy, kids arent alright, all i want, want you bad, cant get my head around you, hit that. the sets are only 30 min so thats probobly about how many songs they could play. id be so fucking stoked to see them at warped tour!!!!

Tired_Of_You
10-27-2004, 05:11 PM
They said that before and didn't go to it, I hope this time it's true because the Vans always go in Montreal and I would maybe have the chance to see them 2 times ( if there's a Warped Tour in Quebec too like this year) It would be great.

A_PreTTy_FLy_PunK
10-28-2004, 05:48 AM
i reckon it would be cool if they did play the warped tour. ive never been to it but it seems to fucken cool. a bunch of awesome bands playing (pennywise, bad religion, AFI, A7X...). But if they did play i think they should play more of their punk song since it is a punk rock show. that means get rid of hit that, pretty fly, get a job... and so on.

selfrighteoussuicide
10-28-2004, 06:06 AM
good cuz WDYGAJ and the worst hangover ever are crap songs

RonWelty
10-28-2004, 06:20 AM
(can īt get my ) head around you is a great song !

selfrighteoussuicide
10-28-2004, 06:47 AM
its good for splinter, average for offspring in general

dexter020281
10-29-2004, 01:28 PM
offspring will be playing this years warped. and what about all the great songs from ignition like kick him when hes down or even further back kill the president all great songs they need older stuff my fav song is smash so we will have to see what they play i know the warped crowd wont let them play wdygaj or pretty fly i can bet that

No Brakes Boy
10-29-2004, 01:33 PM
You guys are lucky, we don't get the warp tour over here in sunny England. We have to make do with the 'Concrete Jungle Stage' whcih appears twice a year at the Carling Weekend. Trouble is, its everybody squashed in 1 tent and it isn't always pleasant moshing against half naked men and slipping off from the sweat, not unlike you guys who get it open air! :(

CreaturesInside
10-29-2004, 02:01 PM
Okay. See. Warped Tour sucks. If the offspring did play, I'd go, only because it's the offspring and I'm sure a couple other bands I'd wanna see.

The problem with warped tour is they'll only get 30 min. to play. Which sucks. Don't kid yourself, people, they won't be playing stuff off Ignition (and certainly not s/t) at warped tour. With only 30 min. They'll play self-esteem and other songs that people know.

They'll probably play: Self-Esteem,All I want, Staring At the Sun, Da Hui (cuz it's short and awesome), Pretty Fly, Want You Bad (because they seem to like playing that), and Get a Job. Possibly some other stuff, but it would be stuff we know like Gone Away.

Sunshine
10-30-2004, 12:53 AM
:confused: Ok last year Noddles talked about one day being on the Warped Tour. And now its rumered that Dexter has said they want to be on it. Do any of you know for sure of any of this?

Plus if they are on it what songs would they play? i hope its not WDYGAJ,Pretty Fly,Hit That,Cant Get My Head Around You.

Its Warped Tour and I wanna see them play there songs to make a fucking great pit. It would be hella cool if they are on Warped but What Im worried is the songs that they would play. :confused:

Can't get my head around you is a great song.
Also, yes dexter did say he wanted to be on it, at an interveiw at rolling stones, the one where he talks about their greatest hits album being released.

No offense, but i tend to not like people who say 'hella cool'.....

(oh and you spelled rumored wrong.)

greencows12
10-30-2004, 01:02 AM
I wish they would go on the warped tour. I can't believe everyone saw NFG as the last band this year, they're not that good, and they sound like a boy band. By the way, you wanna diss me for say that NEW FOUND GLORY SOUNDS LIKE A BOYBAND? boo hoo. You hurt my feelings.

NEW FOUND GLORY SOUNDS LIKE A BOY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe rise against ir anti-flag didn't go last!

killboybowerhead
10-30-2004, 11:50 AM
I completely agree i am angered that i have to sit through NFG in a few weeks to see green day. But I hope they arent on Warped tour i think that is would be a waste of a tour since it is only a 30 minute set. Also I always thought they should organize their own little festival with guttermouth since they got kicked off for calling my chemical romance queers. Also Offspring and Guttermouth are great friends and it would be cool to see a nitro reunion tour. You know, plus they could take the few great bands who arent on warped. I just think warped tour sucks with all that screamo shit.

Chocopig
10-31-2004, 12:54 PM

NODDLES! A-HAHAHA! NODDLES!!! WOOOOO