PDA

View Full Version : The Offspring rumoured to be playing in Bulgaria´s Festival!

RonWelty
03-18-2011, 11:14 AM
http://www.dnes.bg/muzika/2011/03/18/offspring-i-cypress-hill-zabivat-na-spirit-of-burgas.113830

Festival Name: Spirit of Burgas
When: 12, 13, 14
Type: Beach/Summer Festival
Where: Burgas, Bulgary

danitanev
03-18-2011, 11:42 AM
Wow is that true I'm from Bulgaria, well Burgas is far away to the seа, but who cares? Oh, I really want it to be true!

Greekoldfan
03-18-2011, 12:33 PM
holy shit!!i hope this is true.i'm living in north greece only 30mins from bulgarian boarders.I'll be there! thats the official site of the festival http://www.spiritofburgas.com/

Tijs
03-19-2011, 08:28 AM
That's pretty cool, maybe we'll even get to make it over there!

Greekoldfan
03-19-2011, 08:53 AM
That's pretty cool, maybe we'll even get to make it over there!

yeah thats gonna be great!

the_real_potomek
03-19-2011, 09:19 AM
wow, would be cool to be there too if the rumors appear to be true:D

vyara
03-24-2011, 09:19 AM
hey guys i really hope it's true that you're playing in Bulgaria this summer!!! I've seen you live but I cant wait to see u again and especially in my country!!! Bulgarians are insane guys!!! You should definitely come!!!!:D:D:D plus i'm waiting for this concert 13 years!!!! dont let me down! :o

Alison
03-24-2011, 11:58 AM
That would be cool!

What month is it on in (the google translate wont work).

I've an apartment in Bulgaria, so that could work out handy!

Tijs
03-24-2011, 12:16 PM
What month is it on in (the google translate wont work). It's in August.

I've an apartment in Bulgaria, so that could work out handy!Where in Bulgaria? And more importantly: is it big enough to be the host for some fellow BBS'ers? :)

Alison
03-24-2011, 12:23 PM
Where in Bulgaria? And more importantly: is it big enough to be the host for some fellow BBS'ers? :)

Turns out its on the opposite side of Bulgaria, in Bansko :p but if it came to it, there is a couch!

vyara
03-25-2011, 10:52 AM
Turns out its on the opposite side of Bulgaria, in Bansko :p but if it came to it, there is a couch!

thank god bulgaria is a small country :D btw u can find a really cheap rooms in Burgas as well, last summer i was there for this festival and i stayed in a really nice room for only 10 leva (5 euro). I hope they'll come!!! Fingers crossed!:D

Alison
03-25-2011, 12:26 PM
thank god bulgaria is a small country :D btw u can find a really cheap rooms in Burgas as well, last summer i was there for this festival and i stayed in a really nice room for only 10 leva (5 euro). I hope they'll come!!! Fingers crossed!:D

wow, ten leva is feckin cheap! That's what i love about Bulgaria.

How quickly do these tickets sell out? Because I will only go if The Offspring are confirmed. And still that's only a maybe.

Plus, how far from Burgas is Sofia?

Isti
03-25-2011, 01:53 PM

google map......

FOXMAN
03-26-2011, 03:46 AM
That would be awesome! I live in north Greece too and it's chance for a good trip! :D

Greekoldfan
03-26-2011, 04:53 AM
That would be awesome! I live in north Greece too and it's chance for a good trip! :D

where about in north greece???I'm living there too. add me on facebook as offspring greekoldfan

Alison
03-26-2011, 06:33 AM
google map......

as in hours on a bus. google maps cant tell me very much about the terrain

vyara
03-26-2011, 12:50 PM
wow, ten leva is feckin cheap! That's what i love about Bulgaria.

How quickly do these tickets sell out? Because I will only go if The Offspring are confirmed. And still that's only a maybe.

burgas is like 4-5 hours by car from sofia.
about the tickets you can find tickets right before the concert , i dont think they will sell out, plus u can sometimes find really great offers, last year i found really cheap tickets - 3 day ticket was like 50 leva in stead of 120 leva.
btw offspring are playing on reading this year, i assume you are from uk, so it's probably closer then bulgaria :DDD

danitanev
03-26-2011, 02:00 PM
Bravo Vyara - qko e 4e si fenka na The Offspring - kude si uspqla da gi vidi6 na jivo oba4e - eh i az da imah tozi kusmet - dano da doidat tuk v Bulgariq!

hey guys i really hope it's true that you're playing in Bulgaria this summer!!! I've seen you live but I cant wait to see u again and especially in my country!!! Bulgarians are insane guys!!! You should definitely come!!!!:D:D:D plus i'm waiting for this concert 13 years!!!! dont let me down! :o

Alison
03-26-2011, 02:22 PM
Yeah, Reading is very expensive though. And i've always wanted to go to Bulgaria while it's summer. If I go to this festival I'd also check out Sofia and Plovdiv and stay in Bansko a while :)

ANDiTKO
03-26-2011, 02:53 PM
Well its not official. according to the official site on 13th August 2 bold people will be playing. Moby and Skunk. Deftones will be playing on 14th. So there is a place for one big band to headline for the 12th August show....

It might be the offspring but there is no official information about that as far as i know. Correct me if im wrong.

I hope they play a show in Bulgaria and visit its neighbors in Greece as well :rolleyes:

RonWelty
03-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Well its not official. according to the official site on 13th August 2 bold people will be playing. Moby and Skunk. Deftones will be playing on 14th. So there is a place for one big band to headline for the 12th August show....

It might be the offspring but there is no official information about that as far as i know. Correct me if im wrong.

I hope they play a show in Bulgaria and visit its neighbors in Greece as well :rolleyes:
They can play with Deftones...

vyara
03-26-2011, 04:27 PM
Bravo Vyara - qko e 4e si fenka na The Offspring - kude si uspqla da gi vidi6 na jivo oba4e - eh i az da imah tozi kusmet - dano da doidat tuk v Bulgariq!
gledah gi 2009-ta na sziget v ungariq, specialno se vdignah do tam zaradi tqh i si zaslujava6e opredelno! no povqrvai mi voob6te ne sa grupa, koqto bih gledala 1 put!!! edinstvenata grupa, koqto ne mi e omryznala da slu6am tolkova godini, a i edva li 6te mi omryznat ;))

vyara
03-26-2011, 04:32 PM
Yeah, Reading is very expensive though. And i've always wanted to go to Bulgaria while it's summer. If I go to this festival I'd also check out Sofia and Plovdiv and stay in Bansko a while :)
it's awesome in bulgaria during the summer :)) you should definitely come ;)) actually i'm living in london right now, so i'm thinking of probably going to reading if then dont play in bulgaria, but it's definitely more expensive than spirit of burgas...:( but most importantly i've been waiting for so long to see them playing live in my own country!

Alison
03-27-2011, 05:55 AM
Is it 140 euro or levs for the 3 days??
Any idea of when the acts will be confirmed?

I think I might only get a one day ticket (if i do go), as, well, I doubt any of my friends will come with me haha

danitanev
03-27-2011, 08:08 AM
140 leva - that's about 70-71 euros for the whole festival time - 3 days!

Is it 140 euro or levs for the 3 days??
Any idea of when the acts will be confirmed?

I think I might only get a one day ticket (if i do go), as, well, I doubt any of my friends will come with me haha

Bejka
03-27-2011, 08:13 AM
Cool! It would be nice to meet there and I can aslo visit Balchik, finally :D

danitanev
03-27-2011, 08:23 AM
I az sum im golqm fen ot Pretty Fly - era-ta nasam - predi tova kato bqx po maluk i 4uh Smash - ne mi be6e mnogo interesno no sled tova kato se poqvi 4algata i imah nujda ot ne6to razli4no i qko koeto da e v kontrast s 4algajiiskite istorii i se izkefih na Pretty Fly, posle si go zapisah, posle si spomnih i Smash i nego zapisax - kupih si minisistema za da moga da gi slu6am na disk - posle hodih po internet klubove po cqla no6t - rovih i svalqh mp3, posle dvd-ta i videoklipove, nau4ih tekstovete na pesnite kupih si nqkolko diska, kupih si nqkolko flanelki posle, mu4ih se da si dokaram pri4eskata na Dexter, u4ih nqkolko akorda na bratov4edite na kitarata da svirq na Pretty Fly, The Kids Aren't Alright i Come Out And Play, predi 3 meseca si kupih evtinka kitara s usilvatel - estestveno marka Ibanez i vsqkakvi takiva ne6ta - na koncert nikoga ne sum hodil na kakvato i da bilo grupa i sum si mislil da otida na The Offspring na nqkoi po blizo do nas no vse ne se polu4ava, no ako doidat v Bulgaria 6te otida! I taka - ot togava i sega the Offspring sa mi liubimata grupa i taka mislq 6te si bude vinagi. Pozdravi

gledah gi 2009-ta na sziget v ungariq, specialno se vdignah do tam zaradi tqh i si zaslujava6e opredelno! no povqrvai mi voob6te ne sa grupa, koqto bih gledala 1 put!!! edinstvenata grupa, koqto ne mi e omryznala da slu6am tolkova godini, a i edva li 6te mi omryznat ;))

Adrienne
03-27-2011, 01:03 PM
YEAAAAH! I hope this is true, I really love the Offspring and I would love to go with my best friend who is a big fan of theirs.

I az sum im golqm fen ot Pretty Fly - era-ta nasam - predi tova kato bqx po maluk i 4uh Smash - ne mi be6e mnogo interesno no sled tova kato se poqvi 4algata i imah nujda ot ne6to razli4no i qko koeto da e v kontrast s 4algajiiskite istorii i se izkefih na Pretty Fly, posle si go zapisah, posle si spomnih i Smash i nego zapisax - kupih si minisistema za da moga da gi slu6am na disk - posle hodih po internet klubove po cqla no6t - rovih i svalqh mp3, posle dvd-ta i videoklipove, nau4ih tekstovete na pesnite kupih si nqkolko diska, kupih si nqkolko flanelki posle, mu4ih se da si dokaram pri4eskata na Dexter, u4ih nqkolko akorda na bratov4edite na kitarata da svirq na Pretty Fly, The Kids Aren't Alright i Come Out And Play, predi 3 meseca si kupih evtinka kitara s usilvatel - estestveno marka Ibanez i vsqkakvi takiva ne6ta - na koncert nikoga ne sum hodil na kakvato i da bilo grupa i sum si mislil da otida na The Offspring na nqkoi po blizo do nas no vse ne se polu4ava, no ako doidat v Bulgaria 6te otida! I taka - ot togava i sega the Offspring sa mi liubimata grupa i taka mislq 6te si bude vinagi. Pozdravi

Респект! Звучиш като много як човек! Успех в свиренето на китара, и аз (се мъча да) свиря от доста време. :p

Alison, I live in Sofia, so I can keep you company if you want. I could bring my best friend along and we could chat about music and stuff.

BTW, first post. :p

vyara
03-27-2011, 01:20 PM
YEAAAAH! I hope this is true, I really love the Offspring and I would love to go with my best friend who is a big fan of theirs.

Респект! Звучиш като много як човек! Успех в свиренето на китара, и аз (се мъча да) свиря от доста време. :p

Alison, I live in Sofia, so I can keep you company if you want. I could bring my best friend along and we could chat about music and stuff.

hehe guys, we should definitely have a forum meeting before the concert, if there's such! get really wasted and talk about cool music and THE OFFSPRING of course ;))

Adrienne
03-27-2011, 03:11 PM
Yeah, that would be great!

danitanev
03-27-2011, 11:30 PM
:))) Това е най-готиното мнение, което някой някога е писал за мен в този форум - благодаря - убеден съм, че и ти си дори по-як човек от мен!

yeaaaah! I hope this is true, i really love the offspring and i would love to go with my best friend who is a big fan of theirs.

alison, i live in sofia, so i can keep you company if you want. I could bring my best friend along and we could chat about music and stuff.

Btw, first post. :p

danitanev
03-27-2011, 11:35 PM
Yes, it'll be nice - I just hope they're really coming!....

hehe guys, we should definitely have a forum meeting before the concert, if there's such! get really wasted and talk about cool music and THE OFFSPRING of course ;))

Alison
03-28-2011, 03:04 AM

thanks, that's nice of you :)

Now just gotta hope they confirm. and hope there are cheap flights. fingers crossed

BGOffspring
04-18-2011, 09:18 AM
Hi, guys,

I just got registered, so I want to share my thoughts with you. This is the place, where I saw most bulgarian fans of my beloved band. Because of the so called "chalga", long time I thought there aren't many of us in BG. But you proved I'm wrong. And I'm really glad about it.
So, it'll be a dream come true if Offspring come to play in Burgas. I've been to this festival three times, and it's awesome. I really hope the band comes here, because I'm a fan of theirs since 1995. And I'm not that old :p
I saw many cool bulgarian people in this forum and I wanna tell'em - Еваларката, пичове и мацки, направили сте правилния избор и се радвам, че сме сънародници. Малко останахме такива :) Да се надяваме, че ще видим любимата си група на живо в Бургас.
And to the other people here - Hope to see you in Burgas or in Sofia. Nice to meet you, guys, and hope soon to see you in Bulgaria. Regards:cool:

BGOffspring
04-18-2011, 09:23 AM
Bravo, Vyara, shte se radvam da mi spodelish njakakvi vpechatlenija ot Offspring i nai-veche kakvi pesni izpalniha na Sziget. :)

danitanev
04-20-2011, 01:01 AM
Cool Dude/Chick!
Еваларката пич/мацка!

Hi, guys,

I just got registered, so I want to share my thoughts with you. This is the place, where I saw most bulgarian fans of my beloved band. Because of the so called "chalga", long time I thought there aren't many of us in BG. But you proved I'm wrong. And I'm really glad about it.
So, it'll be a dream come true if Offspring come to play in Burgas. I've been to this festival three times, and it's awesome. I really hope the band comes here, because I'm a fan of theirs since 1995. And I'm not that old :p
I saw many cool bulgarian people in this forum and I wanna tell'em - Еваларката, пичове и мацки, направили сте правилния избор и се радвам, че сме сънародници. Малко останахме такива :) Да се надяваме, че ще видим любимата си група на живо в Бургас.
And to the other people here - Hope to see you in Burgas or in Sofia. Nice to meet you, guys, and hope soon to see you in Bulgaria. Regards:cool:

vlado
04-20-2011, 01:42 AM
Ето, че след всички и аз да се обадя.
Гледах на живо групата през 2008 година в Чехия. Тогава бях на 22 и пътувах сам до там за да ги гледам. Интересно ми бе, че публиката беше от доооста по-млади от мен фенчета, които общо взето са родени в годината на Смаш или по-нататък и общо взето не познават духа на онова време. Както и да е. Като качество на концерта мога да кажа, че съм бил на доста по-качествени концерти, ако щете дори нашата група Млък! прави убийствени лайфове. Липсваше енергичното сценично поведение, което очакваш от групата направила толкова яки песни. Просто стояха и пееха, свириха. Малко скучновато. Нудълса си вееше косата и се опитваше да пуска смешки. Но самата тръпка, че гледаш любимата си група на живо пред теб... стоях 9 часа на оградата пред сцената, и когато свириха сета си, който не беше повече от 1 час и 30 мин, изобщо не обръщах внимание кои песни свирят. Накрая когато излязоха на бис дори не знаех коя песен бяха изпяли и коя песен биха изсвирили на бис.... Еуфорията беше такава, че не бях обърнал внимание, че бисът ще е именно Self Esteem. И те така...
Офспринг може да не са от бандите с най-яки лайфове, но тръпката да си видиш любимците си е преживяване. Плюс това, Декстър е супер дебел и няма и спомен от пънкарската прическа с бодлите нагоре, Нудълса е малко смешен чичка металяга. Пийт се губи зад барабаните. Само Грег си е типичния басист - пич от всякъде и си трае.
Хаха.
И като за последно - ако се потвърди новината за Спирита - не очаквайте размазващ концерт, но пък ще се изкефите на тръпката да видиш любимата си група, да си припомниш бунтарските си години....

Oxygene
04-20-2011, 07:05 AM
Bravo, Vyara, shte se radvam da mi spodelish njakakvi vpechatlenija ot Offspring i nai-veche kakvi pesni izpalniha na Sziget. :)

е измислен казахски журналист, създаден и игран сатирично от британския комик от еврейски произход Саша Барон Коен. Борат еволюира от предишни образи, развити от Барон Коен — първо един безименен молдовски телевизионен репортер (за LWT/Granada TV и Комеди Нейшън на БиБиСи) и по-късно албански телевизионен репортер на име Кристо (за Парамаунт Комеди Чанъл, всъщност базиран на приятеля на Коен Джеймс Кристенсън).

Greekoldfan
04-20-2011, 07:10 AM
maybe you should speak english?or at least translate? :)

danitanev
04-21-2011, 12:12 AM
We should? I'm bulgarian, but the last Oxygene's post (Oxygene has to be from Hungary - nothing to deal with Bulgaria) with some bulgarian words is a mystery for me too! :) We're generally talking about Bulgaria and the chance The Offspring to come to Bulgaria and stuff, some of us watched them live like Vlado in Czech Republic in 2008 - he said Dexter's kinda fat and they're not as cool as we know them - they just sing and play on their shows and that's all - but he was pleased to see them, but I never had the chance to see them, so probably I'll die very unhappy with that and my spirit is going to search for them in Heaven, or in Hell depends on where my spirit was sent, so if they are in Heaven and I'm in Hell - I still get nothing! :(
So far we know nothing new about The Offspring coming to Bulgaria - It's just hope that we have, that dies slowly! :)

maybe you should speak english?or at least translate? :)

danitanev
04-21-2011, 12:41 AM
Интересно - благодаря, че разказа впечатленията си - аз си мисля, че колко ще е як концерта зависи от желанието на организаторите и вида на концерта - на фестивал излизат много групи и е трудно една банда да си организира концерта както си иска, зависи също така дали е световно турне подготвено от бандата или просто концерт, на които свирят помежду другото и разбира се в коя държава и пред колко публика - за The Offspring предполагам е най-добре да ги гледаш в САЩ, Франция или Япония - струва ми се, че там правят най-яките концерти. А иначе аз като се появи Smash бях на 12 г. и много не го харесах тогава (само да спомена, че харесвах диско, никога чалга), но после като се появи Americana и Pretty Fly и се запалих и се върнах и на Smash - от него най-любимата ми песен бе Bad Habit - тя и сега е такава макар, че харесвам всички песни!
ПС - Абе те да дойдат пък ще видим! :)

Ето, че след всички и аз да се обадя.
Гледах на живо групата през 2008 година в Чехия. Тогава бях на 22 и пътувах сам до там за да ги гледам. Интересно ми бе, че публиката беше от доооста по-млади от мен фенчета, които общо взето са родени в годината на Смаш или по-нататък и общо взето не познават духа на онова време. Както и да е. Като качество на концерта мога да кажа, че съм бил на доста по-качествени концерти, ако щете дори нашата група Млък! прави убийствени лайфове. Липсваше енергичното сценично поведение, което очакваш от групата направила толкова яки песни. Просто стояха и пееха, свириха. Малко скучновато. Нудълса си вееше косата и се опитваше да пуска смешки. Но самата тръпка, че гледаш любимата си група на живо пред теб... стоях 9 часа на оградата пред сцената, и когато свириха сета си, който не беше повече от 1 час и 30 мин, изобщо не обръщах внимание кои песни свирят. Накрая когато излязоха на бис дори не знаех коя песен бяха изпяли и коя песен биха изсвирили на бис.... Еуфорията беше такава, че не бях обърнал внимание, че бисът ще е именно Self Esteem. И те така...
Офспринг може да не са от бандите с най-яки лайфове, но тръпката да си видиш любимците си е преживяване. Плюс това, Декстър е супер дебел и няма и спомен от пънкарската прическа с бодлите нагоре, Нудълса е малко смешен чичка металяга. Пийт се губи зад барабаните. Само Грег си е типичния басист - пич от всякъде и си трае.
Хаха.
И като за последно - ако се потвърди новината за Спирита - не очаквайте размазващ концерт, но пък ще се изкефите на тръпката да видиш любимата си група, да си припомниш бунтарските си години....

Greekoldfan
04-21-2011, 01:52 AM
We should? I'm bulgarian, but the last Oxygene's post (Oxygene has to be from Hungary - nothing to deal with Bulgaria) with some bulgarian words is a mystery for me too! :) We're generally talking about Bulgaria and the chance The Offspring to come to Bulgaria and stuff, some of us watched them live like Vlado in Czech Republic in 2008 - he said Dexter's kinda fat and they're not as cool as we know them - they just sing and play on their shows and that's all - but he was pleased to see them, but I never had the chance to see them, so probably I'll die very unhappy with that and my spirit is going to search for them in Heaven, or in Hell depends on where my spirit was sent, so if they are in Heaven and I'm in Hell - I still get nothing! :(
So far we know nothing new about The Offspring coming to Bulgaria - It's just hope that we have, that dies slowly! :)

hahaha.thanks about the translate.I want to come to bulgaria if they play there.that's why i asked for translation.i don't want to miss any information about that show

Oxygene
04-21-2011, 02:34 AM
Интересно - благодаря, че разказа впечатленията си - аз си мисля, че колко ще е як концерта зависи от желанието на организаторите и вида на концерта - на фестивал излизат много групи и е трудно една банда да си организира концерта както си иска, зависи също така дали е световно турне подготвено от бандата или просто концерт, на които свирят помежду другото и разбира се в коя държава и пред колко публика - за the offspring предполагам е най-добре да ги гледаш в САЩ, Франция или Япония - струва ми се, че там правят най-яките концерти. А иначе аз като се появи smash бях на 12 г. и много не го харесах тогава (само да спомена, че харесвах диско, никога чалга), но после като се появи americana и pretty fly и се запалих и се върнах и на smash - от него най-любимата ми песен бе bad habit - тя и сега е такава макар, че харесвам всички песни!
ПС - Абе те да дойдат пък ще видим! :)

ойто показва живота на измисления казахстански репортер Борат (в ролята Саша Барон Коен) при посещението му в САЩ. Филмът постига голям успех почти навсякъде по света. В Русия не е показван по кината с цел да не обиди някои етнически групи.
Филмът е номиниран за наградата Златен глобус като най-добра комедия, а Саша Барон Коен спечели същата награда за най-добър комедиен актьор.
Повечето сцени от филма са снимани без разрешението на показаните хора, а истинските актьори в целия филм са не повече от пет. Жителите на румънското село Глод, в което е снимано началото на филма, са заплашили главния актьор Саша Барон Коен със съд, заради лошата светлина, в която ги е представил филмът. Според тях Коен им е казал, че ще участват в документален филм.

offsrx
04-21-2011, 03:22 AM
ойто показва живота на измисления казахстански репортер Борат (в ролята Саша Барон Коен) при посещението му в САЩ. Филмът постига голям успех почти навсякъде по света. В Русия не е показван по кината с цел да не обиди някои етнически групи.
Филмът е номиниран за наградата Златен глобус като най-добра комедия, а Саша Барон Коен спечели същата награда за най-добър комедиен актьор.
Повечето сцени от филма са снимани без разрешението на показаните хора, а истинските актьори в целия филм са не повече от пет. Жителите на румънското село Глод, в което е снимано началото на филма, са заплашили главния актьор Саша Барон Коен със съд, заради лошата светлина, в която ги е представил филмът. Според тях Коен им е казал, че ще участват в документален филм.

Oxygen U know Bulgarian? Didn't knew that one..
If they'r comin' in Bulgaria - I'll be there!!

offsrx
04-21-2011, 03:25 AM
A da li iko razume ovde srpski? :P

Или можда ако напишем нешто ћирилицом? :PP

Oxygene
04-21-2011, 03:46 AM
It doesn't look like they are confirmed for the Sziget, so my guess is that might endanger their roumored bulgarian date as well

vlado
04-21-2011, 09:29 AM
Няма смисъл да ходя в Япония или Франция, за да очаквам шоу...

Разгледайте из ютуба за клипове от феста, на който бях през 2008-а Rock For People в Чехия.

For non-bulgarian to explain: i was talking 'bout that the offspring show i watched in 2008 wasn't "hardcore" enough i expected.
Check youtube for the videos from Rock For People to see how was the show.

danitanev
04-21-2011, 11:49 AM
You would be WELCOME too if they come! :)

hahaha.thanks about the translate.I want to come to bulgaria if they play there.that's why i asked for translation.i don't want to miss any information about that show

danitanev
04-21-2011, 11:57 AM
Абсолютно съм съгласен, че не е нужно да отидеш на край света за да слушаш някоя банда - дори любимата - макар че ако имам шанс и много пари бих отишъл и в САЩ или където и да е, но всъщност ти си отишъл до Чехия, а и това си е разходка - при положение, че си отишъл само с цел да видиш бандата - аз вероятно и по-близо не бих отишъл, но просто защото все не стигат пари, но ако дойдат в България - било то в Бургас, ще отида задължително.

Няма смисъл да ходя в Япония или Франция, за да очаквам шоу...

Разгледайте из ютуба за клипове от феста, на който бях през 2008-а rock for people в Чехия.

For non-bulgarian to explain: I was talking 'bout that the offspring show i watched in 2008 wasn't "hardcore" enough i expected.
Check youtube for the videos from rock for people to see how was the show.

danitanev
04-21-2011, 12:04 PM
Oxygene - your Bulgarian rocks! You're posting a text about a movie that I have heard of but I don't get the point. :D Anyway I still have hope about The Offspring coming to Bulgaria, and probably You still have about Hungary, but as You said it looks like it's just rumours. :(

It doesn't look like they are confirmed for the Sziget, so my guess is that might endanger their roumored bulgarian date as well

danitanev
04-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Ne razumem srpski - пиши како дойде! :D

A da li iko razume ovde srpski? :P

Или можда ако напишем нешто ћирилицом? :PP

Oxygene
04-21-2011, 12:28 PM
Anyway I still have hope about The Offspring coming to Bulgaria, and probably You still have about Hungary, but as You said it looks like it's just rumours. :(

I don't care, if they come it's awesome if not I'll just see them where they do come :D

Oxygene - your Bulgarian rocks! You're posting a text about a movie that I have heard of but I don't get the point. :D

I posted the bulgarian wikipedia article of the movie Borat.. too bad noone got the joke...

Reuters quoted an unnamed Western diplomat as saying "They (the Government of Kazakhstan) are damned if they do [respond] and damned if they don't," he said. "It's sort of unfortunate that he hit upon Kazakhstan." Another unnamed source inside Kazakhstan's Washington embassy called Borat a "one-man diplomatic wrecking ball."[33][34]
The next week, the government hired two Western public relations firms to counter Borat's claims, and ran a four-page advertisement in The New York Times. The ad carried testimonials about the nation's democracy, education system and the power and influence enjoyed by women. On a previous occasion, Borat responded to such official complaints by issuing his own "press release", which consisted of randomly arranged Cyrillic characters. He would again respond when promoting his movie in front of the Kazakh Embassy in Washington, roundly denouncing the advertisements as "Uzbek propaganda".[35]

danitanev
04-22-2011, 02:21 AM
Nice!

I don't care, if they come it's awesome if not I'll just see them where they do come :D

I posted the bulgarian wikipedia article of the movie Borat.. too bad noone got the joke...

Well, It's not your fault - in a moment I thought that You know Bulgarian or even You were bulgarian and You were writing to somebody about the movie and I thought "Hm, .... What the hell?..."! It was funny :D

Nitro Punk
04-23-2011, 12:05 PM
Lucky you!!!I hope they come and play in Greece too this year...

Greekoldfan
04-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Lucky you!!!I hope they come and play in Greece too this year...

me too :)!!

Adrienne
06-21-2011, 01:38 PM
What's happening? I guess they're not coming (for now). :/

Tijs
06-22-2011, 09:24 AM
If I had to guess, I'd say with the new show at Rock n Way announced, the European tour is pretty much complete now. Though you never now!

samseby
06-23-2011, 01:53 AM
A hell of a tour already ... 16 gigs within 26 days. Whew!

danitanev
06-23-2011, 02:04 AM
If I had to guess, I'd say with the new show at Rock n Way announced, the European tour is pretty much complete now. Though you never now!

:(:):confused:

Adrienne
06-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Maybe they'll fly in from somewhere someday. :D

Bejka
06-27-2011, 11:57 AM
Don't let go... never give up (it's such a wonderful life!) ;)

You never know...

Adrienne
06-30-2011, 04:59 AM
Yeah, that's very true. And nice song too. :)