PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget about your home country

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
04-27-2011, 09:31 AM
I think the Offspring has forgotten about North America in their tour dates. I'm not complaining or anything. I'm sure they'll add some eventually. I just keep getting my hopes up when I see "new tour dates" and figure out that they are all in Europe. Don't worry guys, I'm not begging or whining or anything -and I'll respect their decision- I just thinks it's a little funny. What are the community's thoughts?

Harleyquiiinn
04-27-2011, 09:38 AM
I think the Offspring has forgotten about North America in their tour dates. I'm not complaining or anything. I'm sure they'll add some eventually. I just keep getting my hopes up when I see "new tour dates" and figure out that they are all in Europe. Don't worry guys, I'm not begging or whining or anything -and I'll respect their decision- I just thinks it's a little funny. What are the community's thoughts?

Last year is your answer :cool:

cool 2 hate 681
04-27-2011, 12:59 PM
Last year is your answer :cool:

i agree but i do think they should go to both every year:)

randman21
04-27-2011, 01:18 PM
In their very first announcements, they did say

And yes, this means the band is planning some tour dates this Summer and Fall. So look out for more date announcements in the coming weeks and months.

and since all of their dates so far are in the summer, I can imagine that they'll be heading back home after that.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
04-28-2011, 04:24 PM

and since all of their dates so far are in the summer, I can imagine that they'll be heading back home after that.

Ok thanks. I was a really new fan last year

randman21
04-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Oh! Your username looks so familiar. I thought you were someone else.

Carolina
04-28-2011, 10:59 PM
Oh, don't worry - they ALWAYS do this. I'm sure there's some technical reason as to why the US tour dates are always announced late, but they will be announced all the same. There's no way the Offspring are going to put out a new album and not tour North America. AND THERE'S NO WAY THEY'RE NOT GOING TO DO RED ROCKS - RIGHT!!? (WINK, WINK):D

RobQuinn
05-10-2011, 06:47 PM
I'm a patient guy so they can take as long as they need to...But still here's hoping they come to Connecticut.

Additional thought: Or Georgia...I don't mind crashing at my little sister's place if it's for a good cause. :D

sallan74
05-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Well done. We're floored with the value of the information presented. I have high hopes that you continue with the great job conducted.

Jojan
05-12-2011, 07:41 AM
They are not that old. :-P

cool 2 hate 681
06-05-2011, 10:26 PM

And yes, this means the band is planning some tour dates this Summer and Fall. So look out for more date announcements in the coming weeks and months.

i think a summer and fall tour for offspring just means august and september:(

Alex101
06-06-2011, 07:20 AM
i think a summer and fall tour for offspring just means august and september:(
That's obvious. The Offspring sometimes goes to Europe before they come back to the U.S.