PDA

View Full Version : Hidden videos on Complete Music Video Collection??

arnold161
05-05-2011, 01:38 PM
I found recently on wikipedia that Complete Music Video Collection contains Get it right video from 1993, marching band playing Hit that and some rare footage from Americana dvd - all as hidden videos. I own original dvd and though i tried to find it several times, i failed :D Want to ask if somebody found them or ever heard about them? Either it's hidden really carefully or it's not there...but due to wiki it should be..

And one more thing, not relative to thread but i found it useless to make a new one...Next week I'm moving from Czech republic to UK, concretely to Daventry in Northtamptonshire. Isn't someone of this forum living in that area? in case you live around and wanna make a new friend, contact me:D :o

Blitz!
05-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Pop your DVD into your computer and on whatever media player you are using, a list will appear that has a number of 'Titles', open these and you will find 'Chapters' ... open and click to play from 'Title 25' onwards.

arnold161
05-05-2011, 02:47 PM
thanks a lot, i had no idea :)

camilo andres
05-06-2011, 09:12 AM
Go to the main menu and select discography, select the self titled album and then you'll find below the cover, MAIN, RESUME, and DISCOGRAPHY. On the left side there is a hidden red arrow, click on it and a video will show up.

Return to discography and select Splinter, then click again on the front cover, over the statue's face and there is another video.

Once again go to discography and this time select Greatest Hits and the click on the skull eyes, there is one last video