PDA

View Full Version : Almost love letter

ievinja1
05-30-2011, 12:53 PM
Actually its not a love but gratitude letter, since for long two month during the nights my only company was Offspring songs and podcasts. Now I am done with my engineer diploma job and will take some vine or beer (or both), will have a bath, sleep 24 hours and will write kick ass defending speech. Since I owe You Band) a beer party, any time when You will be in Latvia, just let me know. For rest of the fans if You ever need place to crash in Riga or countryside, just contact me. I must be high from lack of sleep and proper nutrition, and epic amounts of caffeine and lemons :), just feel like walking on clouds for past 3 weeks.

Oxygene
05-30-2011, 01:19 PM
Actually its not a love but gratitude letter, since for long two month during the nights my only company was Offspring songs and podcasts. Now I am done with my engineer diploma job and will take some vine or beer (or both), will have a bath, sleep 24 hours and will write kick ass defending speech. Since I own You Band) a beer party, any time when You will be in Latvia, just let me know. For rest of the fans if You ever need place to crash in Riga or countryside, just contact me. I must be high from lack of sleep and proper nutrition, and epic amounts of caffeine and lemons :), just feel like walking on clouds for past 3 weeks.

ok this is disturbing :D

personal_loans_1
05-30-2011, 01:47 PM
Pfffff.
So you also, subliminally, believe that all other offspring fans are decent people. Or at least freaked in a tolerable way. Cool.
You've choosen good fuel by the way, you'll be alright.

Free?
05-31-2011, 07:02 AM
Since I own You Band) a beer party, ...

Hi, sveiki, privet! I'm having tough time comprehending that part. Everything else sounds like a pretty awesome story, I love being exhausted and having fun with that, thanks for sharing the moment!

ievinja1
05-31-2011, 08:24 AM
yea, now it seems little bit disturbing even for me, but you always have option not to read it, thanks free for correcting, that should be owe.