PDA

View Full Version : @ what stage?

valisicus
02-06-2005, 11:09 AM
does ne one know what stage @ the kansas city warped tour THE OFFSPRING is playing on?? i checked and didnt c em

-Q

original_psycho
02-06-2005, 01:43 PM
Somewhere in Kansas City, duh...

nameless
02-06-2005, 02:05 PM
im from the uk so i dont know a lot about the warped tour, i heard nothing decided until the day though?!

leo3375
02-06-2005, 08:30 PM
Most likely the main stage. There are two main stages and the line-up is announced on the day of the show. As soon as you get there, take note of which stage they're on and what time they go on.

Ugly Shat Elf Skater
02-06-2005, 08:38 PM
does ne one know what stage @ the kansas city warped tour THE OFFSPRING is playing on?? i checked and didnt c em
-Q

For that, look to the big inflatable band listing sign. It will also tell you the times.

sk8ter-hater
02-06-2005, 08:49 PM

-Q

As long as you know in which City.

Skate Rat 19
02-15-2005, 06:38 PM
They're probably gonna update the site soon, if u look at other locations the offspring aren't even there. But yeah,it took almost a month to say on the warped tour site that the offspring had joined after it was posted in the news here.

SkunkIt
02-15-2005, 07:37 PM
Even if they do update the site, they still switch some bands, stages and times. Look at the big inflatable sign with the band info on it. Also, bring a watch, a shitload of sunscreen and alot of water. Water there is about $5.00 a bottle. The bottles aren't big either. Don't bring anything you're not prepared to lose, especially if you're going in the mosh pit. I lost my cell phone last year, luckily my brother called my cell phone and someone had it, so they came and gave it to my brother. There's no pay phones there either. MAKE SURE you go to the bathroom (washroom) (restroom) (potty) whatever you call it before you go, because there's no bathroom near the line to get in the Warped tour and it's a really long line up. They usually have outhouses or port-a-potties once you get in there!

bouncingcoles
02-16-2005, 08:26 PM

-Q

they will be playing the main stage. there are 2 main stages. each main band takes turns playing on each stage. each day the times the bands play changes. dont worry they explain it at the concert.

nickspring-82
02-17-2005, 03:17 AM
funny he says that...i need to visit the " potty " "toilet " myself :rolleyes: glad im not in the warp tour line, might have to visit the nearest bush :confused: