PDA

View Full Version : Vote:Which song to be performed on the new Tour?

Greekoldfan
07-21-2011, 05:58 AM
Vote for your favorite songs that you want to hear live performed by the band on the new offspring tour that we don't have any video or audio recording. Here is the link: http://theoffspring.eu/cast-your-vote.html

arnold161
07-21-2011, 06:29 AM
So i voted but i doubt they will play any of the songs on that list...but i think we could try to make them play again something they havenīt played for long time :D, something like Nitro, Meaning of life, Million miles away,...would be really great..!

Dexter_italy
07-21-2011, 07:35 AM
I think it's a good idea, but maybe it would be better to make a poll for us and then promote a campaign for the winning song here :)

dff_punk
07-21-2011, 08:25 AM
I hopelessly voted for Hopeless. Also some other songs.

Greekoldfan
07-21-2011, 08:26 AM
I'm thinking to keep this poll until 2-3 days before the first show and then to do a campaign with the winning song of the album section and the winning song of the b-sides/demos section here in bbs. I suggest you to vote 2 songs of each section. So keep on voting and you never know!

Dexter_italy
07-21-2011, 09:08 AM
I'm thinking to keep this poll until 2-3 days before the first show and then to do a campaign with the winning song of the album section and the winning song of the b-sides/demos section here in bbs. I suggest you to vote 2 songs of each section. So keep on voting and you never know!

nice idea :) unfortunatly we should have thought of this some weeks ago when they guys were probably rehearsing, in order to re-learn the possible song :)

arnold161
07-21-2011, 10:05 AM
i think itīs not so late, thereīs almost one month till the gig in prague. and they are punx they donīt need to re-learn anytyhing :D

samseby
07-27-2011, 11:54 AM
[...] I doubt they will play any of the songs on that list... [...]

Totally agree. :(

Not the one or Crossroads would be great though.

Isti
07-27-2011, 12:55 PM
I miss the "hand grenade" from the list! I vote for it!

Greekoldfan
07-29-2011, 03:04 AM
hand grenades could be a nice intro song with the band throwing plastic grenades with the offspring logo to the ground

RGR22
07-29-2011, 03:24 PM
I voted for DUI and Something to believe in

randman21
07-29-2011, 03:34 PM
something like Nitro, Meaning of life, Million miles away,...would be really great..!
They actually played Meaning of Life and Million Miles Away recently! I was there for Meaning of Life. :D

It's amazing how many of the songs on the list are my favorites from their particular albums. Anyway, I voted Autonomy and One Hundred Punks for the first section, and Crossroads and Something to Believe In for the second. If I had a third vote, it'd go for Change the World, although I'd have to change my pants if they played that. :P

arnold161
07-29-2011, 04:26 PM
They actually played Meaning of Life and Million Miles Away recently! I was there for Meaning of Life. :D

Yeah youīre right iīve noticed recently on youtube there is some new live video of Meaning of life, but i didnīt know about milllion miles away, but even though itīs quite rare...
letīs hope they surprise us..i voted for hopelles, come out swinging and vultures...by the way i have always thought that LAPD would be a great opening song..:D

Andrew.st
07-29-2011, 05:18 PM
well i vote for Dui and vultures, but sadly theres no Dirty magic that is one of the best songs that i've ever heard

Greekoldfan
07-29-2011, 07:50 PM
I have listed songs that we don't have any audio or video file.there are dozens of dirty magic live versions audio or video on the site http://theoffspring.eu/live-videos.html & http://theoffspring.eu/audio.html and here too http://theoffspring.eu/frontpage/index.php?option=com_zoo&task=category&category_id=4&Itemid=36

KHWHD
07-29-2011, 07:59 PM
What, no KHWHD?! :mad: I voted Denial.

TheOldMark
08-01-2011, 02:03 PM
I would have voted for Dirty Magic or Amazed, but for some reason those aren't options.

arnold161
08-01-2011, 04:09 PM
I would have voted for Dirty Magic or Amazed, but for some reason those aren't options.
..both have been already played live and there are available videos or audio files across the internet..but i would vote for some songs that are not on the list too

ThunderPX
08-02-2011, 03:44 AM
They gotta play The Blurb.