PDA

View Full Version : New Mods?

bighead384
07-22-2011, 04:24 PM
So mods, how long do you plan on being mods? I'm just curious.

Little_Miss_1565
07-22-2011, 04:31 PM
Down with modz.

bighead384
07-22-2011, 04:34 PM
so mods, how long do you plan on being mods? I'm just curious.

down with modz.

I'm just curious.

Little_Miss_1565
07-22-2011, 04:40 PM
I'm sure it's mere curiosity.

Jojan
07-22-2011, 05:34 PM
I think bighead384 wants to see your breasts.

bighead384
07-22-2011, 05:56 PM
I'm sure it's mere curiosity.

It is. ihrij3r323

Thomas
07-23-2011, 07:12 PM
I think bighead384 wants to see your breasts.

I favor nude mods.

bighead384
08-02-2011, 12:05 PM
I really am just curious. What are your plans for the future mods?

Harleyquiiinn
08-02-2011, 01:02 PM
Well the thing is, it's actually a good question but the probem is that you are asking it Bighead and considering the history, it can only be seen as one more criticism :D

My guess is when they are tired, they are simply going to say it to the administrators and the said administrators will probably choose new and motivated mods.

Tell me if I'm wrong but I don't think they have actually something to say about possible new mods. Their opinion would be taken into account for sure but as LM says in Al Coholic signature, they don't have the power to name new mods.

bighead384
08-03-2011, 12:51 AM
Can someone else express curiosity in this so it gets answered? I mean, even if it were answered in vague terms so that people didn't fight to try and be the next mod, it would be nice to know.

WebDudette
08-03-2011, 01:00 AM
but... I don't think anyone else cares. I also don't see a whole lot of people interested in being the new mods.

RageAndLov
08-03-2011, 07:36 AM
but... I don't think anyone else cares. I also don't see a whole lot of people interested in being the new mods.

And most importantly, there is not any need for a new mod. It's not like this BBS's servers are crashing all the time because of all the activity here.

Little_Miss_1565
08-03-2011, 10:31 AM
If and when there are new mods, I don't think any amount of fighting on the forums would help anyone fill any empty positions.

bighead384
08-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Alright, so I'm just the wrong guy to make this thread. But I bet I'm not the only one who's curious. The mods barely post anymore for the most part.

If and when there are new mods
If? What are you going to moderate from beyond the grave? lololol.

Llamas
08-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Alright, so I'm just the wrong guy to make this thread. But I bet I'm not the only one who's curious. The mods barely post anymore for the most part.

If? What are you going to moderate from beyond the grave? lololol.

I really don't think anyone cares anymore, especially since TheOldMark stopped posting. I certainly couldn't care less who mods this board, as long as the spam gets removed.

And what a retarded comment - realistically, The Offspring won't be around more than 10 years from now... Dexter's not gonna still be fronting this band when he's 60. Therefore, this bbs won't be around all that long.

If the band or the admin decide there should be new mods, there will be; if the current mods decide they wanna stop modding, there will be new mods. Otherwise, things will stay how they are.

And you're really the only person who honestly seems to care.

bighead384
08-03-2011, 01:16 PM
The mods post very little or basically not at all. So one would naturally wonder if they still get something out of moderating here or if they've moved on. What is inherently wrong with having this curiosity?

One day when I'm moderator, I'll ban ilovellamas.

Tijs
08-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Hi! Forgot about me? :)

Harleyquiiinn
08-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Hi! Forgot about me? :)

You want to be banned as well when he is a mod ? :D

Tijs
08-03-2011, 02:09 PM
I think I'm safe, even if I say yes :p

Jakebert
08-03-2011, 06:14 PM
I want to be made moderator. I will ban everyone on the board, then after the the whole place is cleared out and empty, I shall ban myself. Kind of like a bbs mass murder-suicide type deal.

WebDudette
08-03-2011, 07:09 PM

Yes bighead, once again it's all about you. It's certainly not that we think you're wrong, because we all secretly agree, it's just you. It's a shame you're the only one with balls enough to bring it up, right?

The admins never post, what's your point? As long as the forum is spam free, I don't care who moderates it.

Llamas
08-04-2011, 12:37 PM
One day when I'm moderator, I'll ban ilovellamas.

lol, you've just proven that the reason you care about this is because you want to be a mod. And just how do you think that could happen? It either happens because the admin choose someone, or by popular vote... do you really think you'd win a vote here? And why on earth would the admin choose you? Especially after you say you'd ban someone just cause you don't like them?

bighead384
08-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Yes bighead, once again it's all about you. It's certainly not that we think you're wrong, because we all secretly agree, it's just you. It's a shame you're the only one with balls enough to bring it up, right?

The admins never post, what's your point? As long as the forum is spam free, I don't care who moderates it.
Secretly agree? I haven't proposed anything. All I've done is ask a damn question. And I didn't make it all about me, I just also chose to acknowledge that maybe my reputation makes me the wrong person to ask this question.

lol, you've just proven that the reason you care about this is because you want to be a mod. And just how do you think that could happen? It either happens because the admin choose someone, or by popular vote... do you really think you'd win a vote here? And why on earth would the admin choose you? Especially after you say you'd ban someone just cause you don't like them?
I was kidding you dumbass.

Harleyquiiinn
08-04-2011, 02:25 PM
lol, I don't think Bighead secretely or not, plots to be a mod. This is just a question. Of course he doesn't ask it innocently. He knows you're all going to take this for provocation...

The truth is I'm the one plotting to be a mod from the beginning. In fact, I created Bighead to provoke all of you and secretely imply that we need now mods and that it should be me... MUHAHAHAHAHA

No but seriously, it doesn't really matter, does it ?

I mean the question of Bighead doesn't matter and answering him shouldn't matter either...

F@ BANKZ
08-16-2011, 10:01 AM
mods here remind me of the elite in nazi germany, anyone else? just curious y'no.