PDA

View Full Version : The "Conspiracy Of One" Thread

SmashingIxnayConspiracy
07-26-2011, 12:31 AM
The thread where we talk about and appreciate Conspiracy!

1. What is you guys favorite song on here?

2. Favorite Hit?

3. Most underrated song that should get played live?

4. Could this possibly be the strongest album the Offspring have recorded?

We can discuss the album and also these questions. My favorite song is probably Million Miles Away and my favorite hit has gotta be Original Prankster. Do any of you guys actually like Want You Bad? The most underrated tune in my opinion is Special Delivery with Denial showing abit of maturity.

I believe this could possibly be the apex of the Offsprings songwriting ability in their career thus far, probably only rivaled by Rise and Fall.

So, let's discuss the album!

cool 2 hate 681
07-26-2011, 12:54 AM
i really like rafrag and splinter but conspiracy of one was the last offspring album i really loved the first time i listened to it i remember buying the cd at target at 7am before i went to school and finally getting home in the afternoon to listen to it and thinking this is a really great follow up to americana

3. Most underrated song that should get played live?

come out swinging

randman21
07-26-2011, 03:51 AM
1. Probably "Dammit, I Changed Again"

2. I think this album has the weakest singles of them all, but I like "Original Prankster" more than "Want You Bad"...I think.

3. Pretty much all of them! I'd go with "Dammit" on this one, too. Tons of energy, fast, and one of the easier songs to sing.

4. Possibly. Production-wise, definitely my favorite. The epitome of underrated. And it's the one I listen to the most nowadays, but still, Americana and Ignition are ahead.

I have a weird relationship with "Want You Bad". I almost always skip it, but when I actually do listen to it, it's never a bad experience.

DuReX
07-26-2011, 04:49 AM
1. Come Out Swinging
2. Million Miles Away (as it is a single, it counts, I thinků I don't like Want You Bad nor Original Prankster at all)
3. Vultures

dexterone
07-26-2011, 06:54 AM
1. Dammit,I changed again
2. Want you bad
3. Dammit,I changed again
4. I don't think so...it's their worst album,at least according to me...

Powerh
07-26-2011, 10:59 AM
1. Come out swinging (and ONE FINE DAY)

2. Dammit I changed again

3. Come out swinging

4. no. The best is Americana.

GamerKT
07-26-2011, 01:56 PM
Best song is Million Miles Away. No contest.

SmashingIxnayConspiracy
07-26-2011, 02:24 PM
This album is so underrated it's incredible.

KTILLA23
07-27-2011, 01:28 AM
1. Dammit I changed again

2. Want you Bad

3. Million Miles Away

4. The album is good but i think the best ones they did are Rise and Fall Rage and Grace and Ixnay on the Hombre.

I think Want you bad is a pretty good song, but i don't think it's as good as Dammit i changed again. Special Delivery is also a good song but Million Miles Away takes the cake for me.

Walfri
07-27-2011, 08:34 AM
My favourite song is Dammit,

Live...umm...I'd like to hear Huck it

even if a lot of you guys don't like want you bad, i like it.. :)

ospringfan112113
07-27-2011, 08:03 PM
1. Million Miles Away

2. Original Prankster

3. Living In Chaos

4. Maybe

I love Want You Bad :)

Alex101
07-31-2011, 01:41 PM
1. Too many to mention
2. "Original Prankster"
3. Maybe "Special Delivery" or "One Fine Day"
4. Not really, I think Smash is more stronger than this album

Tobz
07-31-2011, 10:52 PM
1. What is you guys favorite song on here? Vultures

2. Favorite Hit? Want You Bad

3. Most underrated song that should get played live? One Fine Day

4. Could this possibly be the strongest album the Offspring have recorded? Nope

bouncingcoles
07-31-2011, 10:58 PM
i personally really like CO1. I think its way better than splinter which i think is crap aside from a few songs and i think its comparable to RAFRAG.

motaaa
08-01-2011, 04:50 AM
1. if living in chaos was like the demo of it, just take a look at youtube, i'd like it more than the album version. but that version is also fantastic.
2.Original Prankster, cause its kind of experimemtary with an other sound.
3.Special Delivery is a very strong song i think, like defy you on the greatest hits album. listening special delivery never gets boring.
4. this is kind of album, that you like while the first hearing. after some months it isnt so good as, smash or ixnay, but i like it too.

motaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa ;)