PDA

View Full Version : Offspring 2011 Tour campaigne: Please play DUI & Change The World !!! (winning songs

Greekoldfan
08-08-2011, 11:03 AM
First of all, thank you a lot for your participation! the winning songs of the www.theoffspring.eu vote are: DUI (b-sides,demos section) & Change The World (album section). the votes until 8/8/2011 are:

Songs from Singles, B-sides, Demos etc...

11* call it religion
8* halloween
5* the cogs
4* soronity bitch
30* mission from god
19* huck it
14* o.c. life
5* hey joe
12* i wanna be sedated
31* dui
3* 52 girls
16* total immortal
13* hopeless
13 * sin city
9* autonomy
11* one hundred punks
10* next to you
9* bloodstains
4* 80 times

Songs from Albums

21* crossroads
26* something to believe in
10* not the one
29* leave it behind
17* don't pick it up
32* change the world
16* she's got issues
22* the end of the line
26* no brakes
26* come out swinging
9* all along
19* denial revisited
20* vultures
29* race against myself
24* never gonna find me
19* lets hear it for rock bottom
9* rise and fall

Powerh
08-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Yes!! Play "Change The World" !!

Tijs
08-08-2011, 02:36 PM
Here's me still hoping for Original Prankster some day. Some day...

Though DUI would be awesome too of course!

Zee
08-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Here's hoping for Change The World to be played, definitely. DUI I can't see coming, no way. But I'd like to be surprised though. :D

Every 'rare' songs to get played always gives an enormous extra boost.

The double Paris show... there I see a chance something cool song will be played. Maybe I'll have to eat some socks again if that doesn't happen, Tijs. But remember how right I was on London show. ;)

MAXTER
08-08-2011, 04:04 PM
I'm hoping for D.U.I. definetely!!! :)

But I would like to see too Leave It Behind, Race Against Myself, A Lot Like Me, ... And New Songs first of all!!!

Tijs
08-09-2011, 12:57 AM
The double Paris show... there I see a chance something cool song will be played. Maybe I'll have to eat some socks again if that doesn't happen, Tijs. But remember how right I was on London show. ;)Again? You still haven't finished the first ones!

Oxygene
08-09-2011, 03:05 AM
Here's me still hoping for Original Prankster some day. Some day...

Though DUI would be awesome too of course!

Haha my gf wants that too.. and Isti I believe.. I may be wrong however...
Hm...

The thing with these more rare songs are that they need to have the lights and stuff for them programmed etc, so the only way there is some shot of getting a song like this played live is if it is prepped for the tour.

One of the reasons lightning rod worked, was because they had it ready.. I am not sure how many songs like that they have but my guess is they have 4-5.. I am guessing but they are probably songs like million miles away, session, kick him when he's down, original prankster

And I think it's a tad late for them to do any new songs...

dexterone
08-09-2011, 03:19 AM
I'm hoping for D.U.I. definetely!!! :)

But I would like to see too Leave It Behind, Race Against Myself, A Lot Like Me, ... And New Songs first of all!!!

While practicing a new song for tour today, I pulled off a nice floater. - Noodles

According to this they're gonna play a new song...Noodles called it "New Song #2." :D
I'm already curious,I hope that this new song will be even better than the one they played last year (You'll find a way)

P.S. I wish they'd play songs like The Noose,Long way home or Leave it behind or anything energetic...Change the world would be a little bit boring I think...but DUI would be cool...

Isti
08-09-2011, 04:21 AM
Haha my gf wants that too.. and Isti I believe.. I may be wrong however...
Hm...

Yes Yes!!! Original Prankster is one of my favorite song and i think it's sound cool in live.

Dammit, I wanna hear it live!!! :D

momo91
08-09-2011, 11:44 AM
My first Toilet Tweet. The new song I was playing is called, "New Song #2." - Noodles

Definitely they wiill play an other new song!

momo91
08-09-2011, 11:45 AM
New song #2 reminds me of Lightening Rod, only better. Couple of barrel sections& nice ramp at the end. - Noodles

Awesome!

Greekoldfan
08-09-2011, 12:52 PM
regarding the results: dui didn't surprise me as winning song(mission from god got just a vote less,cool song to be played too)but change the world is a surprise for me.if they play any song of the 2 lists i would be really happy

Oxygene
08-09-2011, 11:36 PM
I'd personally love to hear mission from god... that's a super great track

MAXTER
08-09-2011, 11:51 PM
Leave It Behind!!! :cool:
I would like here again "The Noose"!!! :rolleyes:

randman21
08-10-2011, 02:32 AM
I'd personally love to hear mission from god... that's a super great track
Yes!

I would like here again "The Noose"!!! :rolleyes:
Yes!

DUI is probably the song I'd like to hear least from the list. Autonomy and Mission From God would be the top two. Jeez, why couldn't I have just voted for Mission from God?! Never believe it when someone says "one vote means nothing". :)

Anyway, it's not like I dislike DUI or anything, though. I'd be happy to hear that, and Change the World is one of very favorites.

personal_loans_1
08-10-2011, 03:08 AM
I feel like my vote for halloween is a waste, since we don't even know how's the band about those rare songs, though, my joy'd be proportional to the hopelessness of situation, so risk is worth the gamble, though, joy from hearing DUI live will be almost the same, so it will be pretty reasonably to vote DUI another time, and this is what I'm going to do, and I hope it will work.

Imagine tracklist that includes only those songs from that list.

Gustavo
08-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Change The World would definitely be great, although I musta dmit that the song I would like to hear from them the most is The End Of The Line.

I think that it's very unlikely that they'd play either Change The World or The End Of the Line, though. If I were to create another "campaign", I would choose A Lot Like Me, because they've already played that one even though there was no recording of it, like Lightning Rod was. And A Lot Like Me is pretty awesome!

But I'm not sure if another campaign would work, after all, they're not jukeboxes. :P

D0NT
08-12-2011, 10:26 AM
just please this guys should play ANY from their first two albums , any rare ones from their following albums, any rarities that would be great.

I still hope for a Tour with them playing only songs from their first 3 albums. or at least a show ! I would travel from Buenos Aires to anywhere!

Well dreaming is free...

RonWelty
08-12-2011, 10:40 AM
I really love their latest Foo Fighter's cover... :rolleyes:

Greekoldfan
08-16-2011, 04:49 AM
click to the new slideshow www.theoffspring.eu of the 2011 tour campaign "please play DUI & Change The World" to see the graphics of the votes. good job anditko! :)