PDA

View Full Version : Help, Best friends girl.

Trip Boy
02-07-2005, 01:33 PM
Ok, my best friend of 9 years treated his (two year old) girlfriend like shit. I'm more of the nice guy and we always had a good friendship (his girlfriend and I). They broke up over two months ago and she came over the day before yesterday. One thing lead to another and we ended up hooking up. Last night she had come over for the super bowl and alot of drinking had gone on. We ended up hooking up again, holding eacother all night and talking. We really have strong feelings for eachother. If my buddy finds out it'll kill him. What do I do??

MirandaV
02-07-2005, 01:35 PM
Fuck the slut and let her go

Trip Boy
02-07-2005, 01:36 PM
She isn't a slut, nor like that. I could make her really happy and she has had bad boyfriends in the past.

Trip Boy
02-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Well, why don't you cry about it?

the_GoDdEsS
02-07-2005, 01:46 PM
I don't really see him as an imposter any more. His personality is shaping it too much already.

Trip Boy
02-07-2005, 01:47 PM
No point in trying to mimic him anymore. So I have my Bi-polar mode on all the time.

Trip Boy
02-07-2005, 01:49 PM
No! You don't say???

Trip Boy
02-07-2005, 01:51 PM
First sign up. Nobody knows who I REALLY am cause I never had a real profile. It was always this one and I found it very funny getting e-mails from EVERYONE telling me who I really was.....when they never knew me to begin with.

Trip Boy
02-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Bro, I got everyone! and I mean everyone.

People told me I was Linda, ~*Adriann*~ , the_GoDdEsS, you, wheelchairman, Noodles is gay, BREAK, Skratch...almost the whole fucking board.

Then I would get a bunch of mail from people responding back to posts YOU made. Calling all sorts of shit.

ThatOneGuy123
02-07-2005, 02:50 PM
ok,if you like this girl alot you really must love her,now true friends are supposed to be there for each other and whatever you are ok with if hes a true friend he'll be cool plus man no girl deserves to be treated like that I dont care who she is,trip dude this is your move its now or never if you love this girl go for it she might just be the best thing that ever happened to you,but if you wanna let her get blown down by your buddy so be it

Linda
02-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Ok, my best friend of 9 years treated his (two year old) girlfriend like shit.

What's your 9 yr old friend doing with a 2 yr old g/f?
Isn't that a bit too young for a g/f? :confused:

ThatOneGuy123
02-07-2005, 03:10 PM
love ya too linda

Linda
02-07-2005, 03:13 PM
love ya too linda

;) ........ :D

the_GoDdEsS
02-07-2005, 04:01 PM
Bro, I got everyone! and I mean everyone.

People told me I was Linda, ~*Adriann*~ , the_GoDdEsS, you, wheelchairman, Noodles is gay, BREAK, Skratch...almost the whole fucking board.

Then I would get a bunch of mail from people responding back to posts YOU made. Calling all sorts of shit.

Haha, that made my day!

SkunkIt
02-07-2005, 05:49 PM
Ok, my best friend of 9 years treated his (two year old) girlfriend like shit. I'm more of the nice guy and we always had a good friendship (his girlfriend and I). They broke up over two months ago and she came over the day before yesterday. One thing lead to another and we ended up hooking up. Last night she had come over for the super bowl and alot of drinking had gone on. We ended up hooking up again, holding eacother all night and talking. We really have strong feelings for eachother. If my buddy finds out it'll kill him. What do I do??

Put them in a daycare and tell their parents to get a restraining order on you for those kids.