PDA

View Full Version : After 6 years of waiting..........

lalalaluna
09-13-2011, 09:43 AM
hey folks!

I went to one of the shows of the last tour and realized some changes between the past and current shows. And as I've been a huge fan of the band for about 7 years (and I love, love, love them!) I'd be glag to hear what you guys think about my "observations".

First of all I noticed that the crowd at the concert changed. When I saw the Offspring back in 2005 there were some 'older' fans of whom i'd guess that they started listening to The Offspring in another decade than I did. I don't think that I saw anyone of them on the 2011 gig. I went to the show with some friend of mine who is about twice my age (>40) and he might have been the oldest one in the room. But thats not the matter.

So at lets say 9 P.M. The Offspring came on stage - I actually missed the tense excitement that usually exists in a crowd just before the band enters the stage- and I dicovered antother guitarist on stage. There was no third guitar in 2005. I'm not that good at playing the guitar but I do not think there's need for a thrid guitar in most of The Offspring's songs.
Thirdly I noticed 3 fans around Dexter. I've never seen fans before at a rockshow and I think there quite out of place.

Next point: Dexter didn't move a lot. His movement seemed in generall tierd and ... sluggish. I dare to say that his whole gesture and facial expressure changed. Even his voice. The Power and conviction and enery is missing ...In generall Dexter did not seem to ... feel good on stage and his mimic seemed expressionless to me when I checked out the press photos. Especially compared to Noodles, who may have grown older and Greg K., who did not seem to have changed at all (thumbs up for that).

So, thanks for reading. I actually spent a lot of time and toughts on that til I decided to post it. And by the way: I still love, love, love The Offspring :-)
Greeting from Cologne!
Luna

personal_loans_1
09-13-2011, 10:16 AM
Nice nick lalalaluna. I've seen 3 shows so far and only on one I missed that tense before too. Just one. But it was strange.

I love Offspring too, even without special vegan superpower.

Dexter_italy
09-13-2011, 10:38 AM
hey folks!

I went to one of the shows of the last tour and realized some changes between the past and current shows. And as I've been a huge fan of the band for about 7 years (and I love, love, love them!) I'd be glag to hear what you guys think about my "observations".

First of all I noticed that the crowd at the concert changed. When I saw the Offspring back in 2005 there were some 'older' fans of whom i'd guess that they started listening to The Offspring in another decade than I did. I don't think that I saw anyone of them on the 2011 gig. I went to the show with some friend of mine who is about twice my age (>40) and he might have been the oldest one in the room. But thats not the matter.

So at lets say 9 P.M. The Offspring came on stage - I actually missed the tense excitement that usually exists in a crowd just before the band enters the stage- and I dicovered antother guitarist on stage. There was no third guitar in 2005. I'm not that good at playing the guitar but I do not think there's need for a thrid guitar in most of The Offspring's songs.
Thirdly I noticed 3 fans around Dexter. I've never seen fans before at a rockshow and I think there quite out of place.

Next point: Dexter didn't move a lot. His movement seemed in generall tierd and ... sluggish. I dare to say that his whole gesture and facial expressure changed. Even his voice. The Power and conviction and enery is missing ...In generall Dexter did not seem to ... feel good on stage and his mimic seemed expressionless to me when I checked out the press photos. Especially compared to Noodles, who may have grown older and Greg K., who did not seem to have changed at all (thumbs up for that).

So, thanks for reading. I actually spent a lot of time and toughts on that til I decided to post it. And by the way: I still love, love, love The Offspring :-)
Greeting from Cologne!
Luna

I went to both paris show this year (4th and 5th for me) and there were some older crowd too, not just few. They use a 3rd guitar player since 2007\8 so where were you in those 5 years? they use it so that in the song where Dexter doesn't play it the sound is stil good and not poor as it would be (and was) with only one guitar. .... what's out of place in a fan...have you ever played on stage? it's hot as hell..and again they use fans since ever... (check out woodstock 99.... 12 years have passed).
This year I saw Dexter more on it than the last shows, but then it changes night by night I think, he can even be in a bad mood...He may not jump in the crowd as he did when he was in his 20.... but they keep on rockin'

edit: I just saw it was your first post so I apologize if it seemed a bit rude

Antonioffspring
09-13-2011, 11:03 AM
Yeah, they are growing 2nd generation of fans up.

Maybe, they are more professional these days. Watching the videos on youtube, they seemed very tight including Dexter's voice. Not tired at all.

Flaming Skull
09-13-2011, 11:28 AM
I saw The Offspring only twice, in 2001 and 2011. Yes, Noodles and Greg didn't appeared much changed. Dexter plays less (he used to just sing only in few songs with one guitar, like "Bad Habit") and his voice may have changed a bit. But it's normal, voice changes with the passing of years. Expecially with high vocals like his style. But I think he still sings very well. He's fatter and he doesn't move as the old days. And yes, there's no need for three guitars in any of the songs they play live. But the show was emotional for me anyways because for me, as a 28 years old guy, it was like a dive in the past, back in my teenager years when I was 15 and start loving them! :)

skoko
09-13-2011, 12:03 PM
i was in cologne 2005 and 2011. and i must say, that for me the 2011 concert was better. the whole band (including dexter) seems to enjoy the show.

i would say, that most of the fans where fans since "americana" - so bewtween 20 and 30 years old.

Oxygene
09-13-2011, 02:09 PM
I've been to like 50 shows since 99.. I saw fans on stage every night... not just for Dexter.. I think they are super rock n roll :D

randman21
09-13-2011, 04:15 PM
First of all I noticed that the crowd at the concert changed.
As Dexter_Italy said, there were plenty of 40+ people in Paris. But I would love to have seen a day nearly everyone was my age and older!

So at lets say 9 P.M. The Offspring came on stage - I actually missed the tense excitement that usually exists in a crowd just before the band enters the stage-
There was DEFINITELY that in Paris! People started applauding after every song went off, you know when they play music in between bands. I don't think I've seen that in the US shows I've been to.

and I dicovered antother guitarist on stage. There was no third guitar in 2005.I could be completely wrong here, but I think Chris Higgins would play third guitar and all sorts of things way back in '90s. I think you just happened to catch the band when he was no longer playing with them.

Greg K., who did not seem to have changed at all (thumbs up for that).Uncanny, innit?! :)

Greeting from Cologne!
LunaThanks for spending any time and thought at all on your first post. We don't get a lot of that.

I went to both paris show this year (4th and 5th for me)
Same here!

I saw The Offspring only twice, in 2001 and 2011.
Same place both times?

Dexter plays less (he used to just sing only in few songs with one guitar, like "Bad Habit") Actually, if you take a look at really old videos (pre-Smash), Dexter used to take off his guitar all the time. I haven't watched them for years, but I remember being struck by that, and wondering why he didn't play sometimes.

Flaming Skull
09-14-2011, 03:14 AM
Thanks for spending any time and thought at all on your first post. We don't get a lot of that.
My first post was about my Offspring tattoo and nobody cared about that...

Same place both times?
No, but same city. First time was in a sport arena, secondo time in a open air festival.

Actually, if you take a look at really old videos (pre-Smash), Dexter used to take off his guitar all the time. I haven't watched them for years, but I remember being struck by that, and wondering why he didn't play sometimes.
I saw really a lot of shows. What I meant to say is that before having a third guitarist on tours, every song with two guitars was played by Dexter and Noodles, and the songs with one guitar by Noodles while Dexter was just singing. Now there have been a couple of songs with two guitars with Noodles and the other guy playing and Dexter was only on vocals. There's no need for three guitars in any of the songs they play live.
It happened to Green Day too, for example They only used to have one guitar and BJ played all the time, then they started having songs with a second guitar (which on tour was played by a touring guitarist), then for some song with one guitar the only guitarist was the tour guy while BJ just sings. Maybe getting older means having less energies to sing and play for a whole show, but after all, I can easily live with that, as long as Dexter voice keeps being this good! In the last show I've been, in some points it was like listening a CD! I really hope he'll be able to preserve his voice in this way, more than 20 years of singing in that high-pitched tone ain't something easy for the vocal chords.

RonWelty
09-14-2011, 03:47 AM
I think Dexter needs fans because he has Hyperhidrosis. I could think of some tyroid problem but he isn't that thin so we can exclude HyperT.

It's not a big problem. it's genetic and a lots of people have it.

samseby
09-14-2011, 06:06 AM
About the crowd I definitely gotta agree. A lot of young folks. And though there might not have been the big "excitement" the moment they entered the stage the crowd was full it and full of energy till the very last second ...

The fans ... well, it was pretty hot in there so ... (I'd have loved to have a fan too or two or three ;)).

Can't share your observations about mimic and energy and having fun on stage etc. though (at least it didn't seem like that in the 5th row where we were).

And Dexter's voice sounded really great. Chapeau!

lalalaluna
09-14-2011, 09:33 AM
Hi again!

Frist of all thanks -againg- to everybody who read my post and especially to those who also responded! I learned some new stuff about the third guitar and found the thesis about Dexter's Hyperhidrosis quite interesting (@ RonWelty: Is it rather a thesis or knowledg?)

@ samseby: 5th row, hu? - We may have seen each other then! ;-) You may have misunderstood me: The Things I said about his mimic and stuff didt'n come to my mind at the show, but afterwards when I saw the official Pressphotos and some videos on youtube.

@Dexter_italy: I got the impression that you feel personally offended - Sorry, that was not my intention. In fact I didn't what to offend anybody. What I said was ment in a concerned way.
Yeah, I saw som videos on Woodstock 99 on Youtube. Eventhroug I just watched them on my pc the show seemed to be pretty good. But I didn't notice any fans - maybe the where better hidden? ;-)
And concerning the shows in 2007/2008 - there where 3 shows in Germany (one in Berlin and the Rock am Ring/Rock im Park gig). Would have been great to be there, but I did not want to skip school because of an concert.

Have a nice day and Goodbye! :)

Little_Miss_1565
09-14-2011, 09:40 AM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)

I think the third guitarist is to take some of the guitar duties from Dexter. If he wants to concentrate on singing rather than playing, I don't see a problem with that.

Also, where is this hyperhidrosis business coming from? Need I remind people about not speculating about the band's private lives, because shit gets picked up by journalists from here?

RonWelty
09-14-2011, 10:38 AM
Also, where is this hyperhidrosis business coming from? Need I remind people about not speculating about the band's private lives, because shit gets picked up by journalists from here?

OMG! This is worse than Chinese censorship. I was joking/formulating an hipotethical and fairly possible explanation.

Little_Miss_1565
09-14-2011, 11:52 AM
More plausible that he just gained a little weight because that's what happens when you age, and he sweats because it's hot in venues and he's under even hotter stage lights. Just stop already.

RonWelty
09-14-2011, 12:38 PM
More plausible that he just gained a little weight because that's what happens when you age, and he sweats because it's hot in venues and he's under even hotter stage lights. Just stop already.

I know that talking to you is like wishing to dialogue with a brick wall. But do you know any other musician that has fans in stage? And I bet that all of them sweat because of heat.

There's nothing wrong with that. It's a disease like myopia is a disease. I'm not saying he has it. I said that it could be one explanation for the fans.

You're not always right. You may believe in that but you're wrong. Get a grip lady.

Little_Miss_1565
09-14-2011, 01:03 PM
It's not a matter of being right or wrong.

In this instance the rule is that you can't wildly speculate about the band's lives, including genetic conditions you think they might have because they sweat onstage (even though the only condition that is probably causing this is the human condition).

My job is to enforce the rules.

Not sorry you have a problem with that.

PS: Every band in existence that plays venues of this size has fans onstage. Bon Jovi, Foo Fighters, every single one.

RonWelty
09-14-2011, 01:38 PM
It's not a matter of being right or wrong.

In this instance the rule is that you can't wildly speculate about the band's lives, including genetic conditions you think they might have because they sweat onstage (even though the only condition that is probably causing this is the human condition).

My job is to enforce the rules.

Not sorry you have a problem with that.

PS: Every band in existence that plays venues of this size has fans onstage. Bon Jovi, Foo Fighters, every single one.

This is hilarious. I'm done.

Dexter_italy
09-14-2011, 02:10 PM
Hi again!

Frist of all thanks -againg- to everybody who read my post and especially to those who also responded! I learned some new stuff about the third guitar and found the thesis about Dexter's Hyperhidrosis quite interesting (@ RonWelty: Is it rather a thesis or knowledg?)

@ samseby: 5th row, hu? - We may have seen each other then! ;-) You may have misunderstood me: The Things I said about his mimic and stuff didt'n come to my mind at the show, but afterwards when I saw the official Pressphotos and some videos on youtube.

@Dexter_italy: I got the impression that you feel personally offended - Sorry, that was not my intention. In fact I didn't what to offend anybody. What I said was ment in a concerned way.
Yeah, I saw som videos on Woodstock 99 on Youtube. Eventhroug I just watched them on my pc the show seemed to be pretty good. But I didn't notice any fans - maybe the where better hidden? ;-)
And concerning the shows in 2007/2008 - there where 3 shows in Germany (one in Berlin and the Rock am Ring/Rock im Park gig). Would have been great to be there, but I did not want to skip school because of an concert.

Have a nice day and Goodbye! :)

I didn't take it personally, but it's al something we discussed and a lot in here... in fact I apoligized when I saw it was one of your first posts.... People don't like that Dexter got some weight...who cares since he rocks every night? The crowd is composed of kids... and then? again it's not important...people who used to listen to them and maybe have their same age now may don't listen to them anymore..got a family, a job, dislike them...still...not important since even with kids I didn't see any scene of teenagers going crazy like for Justin timberlake...it's a good audience... the fans... really...come on....please read again your post...you said a fan it's not rock'n roll? why and whenever it was supposed to be so...it's just a fan so they can suffer not the heat and give us good performance... What I'm saying is just that some of your points were nonsense. As for the third guitarist it has already pointed out that Dexter is free to sing better but he still plays many songs.... before there was higgins who played a 3rd guitar in just a few songs, now todd playes in more songs and the samples are made by a misterious 6th offspring out of the stage...
As I said I didn't take it personally and my answer isn't personally to you... just an overview of what's been discussed here ever since like.... noodles colorblindness, new album, noodles gayness, attitude on stage, noodles coolness, favourite song, noodles hotness and I could go on.... oh I forgot, ron welty vs little miss! XD guys really, I would love to see a sitcom of you as charachters :D

StayInTheHouseCarl
09-14-2011, 03:25 PM
On no! I also sweat when I play shows! I caught it through the internets I think! Ahhhhh!

Antonioffspring
09-14-2011, 03:47 PM
Dex is hot on stage so he needs all kinds of fans.

bouncingcoles
09-14-2011, 09:05 PM
Dexter has really mellowed out on stage especially from 2003 on. which is fine of course. Unfortunately he often doesnt seem very interested when iv seen him, he gives off the impression that they are just going through the motions. Read the concert reviews from the past few years and you will see it isnt only me who thinks that.

Flaming Skull
09-15-2011, 05:44 AM
What the fuck is wrong with someone's sweating?! Everybody sweat, it's a normal body function. Also, musicians play under lights which are pretty hot, and playing get you sweat. And summer is hot, you sweat in winter so guess in summer! There are fan in any big show.

Dexter has really mellowed out on stage especially from 2003 on. which is fine of course. Unfortunately he often doesnt seem very interested when iv seen him, he gives off the impression that they are just going through the motions.
Yes, he doesn't seem to have much fun on stage. Kinda feeling like "I'm just doing my job and that's it". Also is Greg but maybe it's just his personality, never watching the crowd, never smiling and always look at his bass while playing.
The only one who seem to enjoy playing on stage is Noodles.

Dexter_italy
09-15-2011, 05:52 AM
I really think they hate us, greg is so pissed off that he can't look at the crowd.. noodles seems to enjoy but he's only mocking us.... they're evil! I think they stole kids at their shows and then eat them!............................................. ...........................................come on!!

samseby
09-15-2011, 05:57 AM

Probably :p

Well ... photos often can have that kind of effect - thought you had been up on the galleries and only saw the pics (so yeah, guess I kind of misunderstood you ;) sorry) because from only looking at them one could easily get the impressions you mentioned.

Vids on youtube - that's another thing. The audio and the quality in general aren't that good most of the time. As I see it there's only one way to solve that: more pro-shots and a live DVD :D

Oxygene
09-15-2011, 12:46 PM
I know that talking to you is like wishing to dialogue with a brick wall. But do you know any other musician that has fans in stage? And I bet that all of them sweat because of heat.

There's nothing wrong with that. It's a disease like myopia is a disease. I'm not saying he has it. I said that it could be one explanation for the fans.

You're not always right. You may believe in that but you're wrong. Get a grip lady.

Theres a gazillion musicians with fans on stage, even here in Hungary.. and I am pretty sure the fans were there for Woodstock 99.. I went to a couple of shows in 99 and they had the fans there for all of them from what I recon.. and woodstock 99 was one of the shows I was at

mrconeman
09-15-2011, 02:50 PM
Dexter is definitely on a down turn, this is completely natural, he is aging, and trying to sing songs he wrote almost 20 years ago, and they were pretty damn high in his register to begin with. He's not going to sound tip top every night, this just happens. I absolutely love The Offspring, I have done for many years now, and I honestly think I'm old enough at this stage to know that I will never dislike any of the albums released up until this point. I'm not saying this as an older member of the board who's grown bitter, I still love this band. Dexter is still on a performance down turn though, and has been for the last 4 years or so.

On the guitar parts thing, I really don't see the point in three guitars either. As far as I've seen when watching recent videos, Dexter only drops the guitar on songs that he always dropped the guitar for, and he seems to still play exactly everything that he used to play. The Offspring as a band barely justify two guitars on most songs in terms of what they're actually playing, but it makes perfect sense in a live setting to fill out the sound for a punk band.

Three guitars though? Iron Maiden barely justifies three guitars in terms of volume and they're a heavy metal band.

Not that I have any real issue with it myself, they can have 10 if they want, I don't care. I'm just saying that it doesn't look like Dexter has freed up any of his old duties, and they have a token third guitarist. Kind of like when Higgins played guitar sometimes, but his guitar was so low you didn't hear him.

Antonioffspring
09-15-2011, 03:45 PM
3rd guitar guys should wear T-shirts with "check out my band".

lalalaluna
09-16-2011, 08:26 AM
Yes, he doesn't seem to have much fun on stage. Kinda feeling like "I'm just doing my job and that's it". Also is Greg but maybe it's just his personality, never watching the crowd, never smiling and always look at his bass while playing.
The only one who seem to enjoy playing on stage is Noodles.

Jep, I definitely agree to that. And I'm pretty sure that's really Greg's personality.

@ Dexter_italy: Well, I didn't mention Dexter weight, but his mimic/gesture. Anyway I don't think he became much thicker, it's rather his face that appears...tumid to me. So, how do you know he rocks every night? Nobody rocks EVERY night. It's not even a question of age, it's just not possible. And you say I'm talking nonsense?

I said it wasn't the matter that there are younger people in the crowd (maybe you should read my post again). It was just something that catched my attention and I started wondering why the crowd changed... Might be that they found some new fans via facebook - as Noodles posts a lot from the band's account. I could imagine that's attractive to the young folks... I don't think that the older fans only changed their priorities - they were already grown-up a few years ago, I'm sure they already had a job and a family. And isn't going to a show a great possibility to relax from everyday life?

I remeber what I said, thank you. And I still don't believe that fans belong on the stage at a show. My point was actually that I don't think Dexter would take 3 fans on stage if he would not have a reason for it. I was wondering what kind of reason that might be. There are other ways of refreshing that are more rock'n'roll. Dabble with a bottle of water...or stuff. I guess somebody (no, not me) wanted to suggest that to Dexter, because I think I saw a cup of beer fly towards the stage. Anyway I didn't think one would be bothered by heat, bad air or what ever in the enthusiasm that one would feel when a few tousand people are singing along the songs. Especially if the show lasts about an hour.
That was actually my point: He seemed to have less fun on stage.

personal_loans_1
09-16-2011, 09:20 AM
There are other ways of refreshing that are more rock'n'roll.

Jesus Christ.

Flaming Skull
09-16-2011, 09:20 AM
I absolutely love The Offspring, I have done for many years now, and I honestly think I'm old enough at this stage to know that I will never dislike any of the albums released up until this point.
Same here!

Three guitars though? Iron Maiden barely justifies three guitars in terms of volume and they're a heavy metal band.
Exactly! Metal has a more complex sound, but it's really really rare that there's a real need for a third guitar. Like those guitarist and bassists who plays 7-string guitars and 5-strings basses. You can have an heavy sound with regular 6-strings guitars and 4-strings basses...

Bad Religion has three guitars since the return of Mr. Brett, though.

Dexter_italy
09-16-2011, 09:41 AM
it seems that you don't understand that it's not because their songs have 3 guitars parts... it's because when there's only a guitar the sound isn't as big as with two. I remember in 2004 noodles was the only one playing the noose and dexter was singing, the song was good but the sound wasn't big enough for a song like that..... And what I can't understand aboout this is why point out such things...if they do it there's a reason, a reason for the audience to see a better show...
I don't want to argue more about the age of the crowd or the about the fans anymore because I really can't answer to a sentence like "there are other way of refreshing more rock 'n roll" ....

mrconeman
09-16-2011, 10:08 AM
Like those guitarist and bassists who plays 7-string guitars and 5-strings basses. You can have an heavy sound with regular 6-strings guitars and 4-strings basses...

The purpose of 7/8 string guitars, and 5/6 string basses isn't solely to sound heavy. There are lots of pretty/delicate things that have been played on those instruments, they are there to add an extra set of notes to the instrument, giving the musician more of a harmonic bank to reach into, playing chords and scales that are impossible to play on a regular 6 string, and of course in the case of all those metal bands, chugging lower djenty notes.

I'm not a fan of that style of music at all usually, but to say the extra strings are pointless is incorrect, a 6 string guitar simply couldn't do what a 7 string guitar does in certain situations. You can drop tune the 6 string down to sound as low, and you can turn the gain up on your amp, or get some pedals to sound just as heavy, but then you still have one less string, one less set of notes, one less harmonic context.

it seems that you don't understand that it's not because their songs have 3 guitars parts... it's because when there's only a guitar the sound isn't as big as with two
It seems that you can't read.

The Offspring as a band barely justify two guitars on most songs in terms of what they're actually playing, but it makes perfect sense in a live setting to fill out the sound for a punk band.

So yes, it's totally justified to have Noodles and Dexter filling out the sound with two guitars, and it's also perfectly justifiable (but not required - If Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and The Who can go their whole career with one guitar, The Offspring can manage a few songs per set) that when Dexter drops his guitar, on songs like The Noose, or Bad Habbit, that someone else picks up a guitar, and plays along with Noodles, for sound purposes. However Dexter drops the guitar pretty rarely during the set, I mean I haven't looked at a recent set list, but I'd guess it's probably about 80-90% of the set now has 3 guitars? Not to mention one of them is turned down so low you can't hear it anyway. It is pointless.

Flaming Skull
09-16-2011, 10:55 AM
Dexter_Italy, I think you should stop being so "rude", you're just pathetic and you're not scarying anyone with your way of treating other users.
And I'm Italian too, I'm just saying this for those who may think that Italians are all idiots like him. We're not. And if he replies again it's just a confirmation that I'm right.

samseby
09-16-2011, 12:12 PM
Well, this ain't no casted boy band (average age 22 or so, pepsodent smile) put on stage just to pose ;).

These guys have been doing it for quite some time now, they know their stuff and if they want to they can have 20 fans and 10 guitarists and whatnot on stage. As long as it sounds that good I couldn't care less. :p

TheOldMark
09-16-2011, 07:24 PM
Actually, if you take a look at really old videos (pre-Smash), Dexter used to take off his guitar all the time. I haven't watched them for years, but I remember being struck by that, and wondering why he didn't play sometimes.

its cool that they used to do two versions of Smash, one with two guitars and one with just one. obviously the two sound better, but Dexter liked to jump around for that song.
I guess they realized they'd be better covered and dexter wouldnt have to play guitar so much if they brought in the 3rd guy. besides making him stand in the back corner, they wont tell us his name, so i guess they dont wanna admit hes in the band lol.

Dexter_italy
09-17-2011, 09:26 AM
Dexter_Italy, I think you should stop being so "rude", you're just pathetic and you're not scarying anyone with your way of treating other users.
And I'm Italian too, I'm just saying this for those who may think that Italians are all idiots like him. We're not. And if he replies again it's just a confirmation that I'm right.

What this if he replies he's an idiot? I haven't insulted anyone so I think I cant talk as much as I want.
Again, I don't think I've been rude I just said what has been said a lot of times.... You don't like 3 guitars or can't see a reason why? good for you... you don't like fans, good for you. I don't have to show anything in here...
And I don't think that if someone argues in here that makes the other ones of his nationality like him, I haven't made any personal attack. you just sounded so childilsh so what should I say? oh peple he's italian but don't think that we're all so childish...

Bored...

Flaming Skull
09-17-2011, 10:04 AM
It seems that you can't read.
That's it.