PDA

View Full Version : Global Addiction

Offspring_01
02-07-2005, 08:37 PM
I just discovered this DVD movie about supercross called Global Addiction. The Offspring have a song in the movie but it doesn't say which song, and I can't seem to find the answer. Does anyone know which song it is?

Jojan
02-08-2005, 12:17 AM
If you listen to it, ou will probobly hear which song it is.

Ken Jennings
02-08-2005, 12:21 AM
^ Listen to him, He's right.

Tijs
02-08-2005, 05:57 AM
Post the lyrics to the song, that'll help.

Offspring_01
02-09-2005, 09:15 PM
I don't actually have the movie, i just saw a description of it on the internet. I'm just wondering if anyone has seen it. Im curious as to which song is on the film.

SkunkIt
02-09-2005, 10:54 PM
I looked, on Google and I couldn't find it anywhere. What are the lyrics?

Offspring_01
02-10-2005, 03:41 PM
I looked, on Google and I couldn't find it anywhere. What are the lyrics?

I looked on google and found a page about it, but I have never seen it, therefore I cannot post the lyrics too the song. I have no idea what song it is, i have never heard or seen the movie. I just want to know what song is in the movie by the Offspring. If someone has seen it, they would know. Thats what im asking. If someone has seen this movie, can they tell me what song is played in the movie.

Skate Rat 19
02-11-2005, 02:03 PM
They've been in other movies too, like idle hands(never saw it but want to), orange county, me, myself and irene,...................

Kitten
02-12-2005, 09:49 AM
I looked on google and found a page about it, but I have never seen it, therefore I cannot post the lyrics too the song. I have no idea what song it is, i have never heard or seen the movie. I just want to know what song is in the movie by the Offspring. If someone has seen it, they would know. Thats what im asking. If someone has seen this movie, can they tell me what song is played in the movie.

So if you haven't seen or heard the movie, how the fuck do you know there is an Offspring song in it?

Tijs
02-12-2005, 09:58 AM
So if you haven't seen or heard the movie, how the fuck do you know there is an Offspring song in it?
Because he saw some information about the movie on the internet, that's how the fuck he knows it.

Offspring_01
02-12-2005, 02:16 PM
Because he saw some information about the movie on the internet, that's how the fuck he knows it.

Exactly....