PDA

View Full Version : Who Was Better Ron Or Atom?

Crapmansback
10-27-2004, 04:38 PM
Who Was Better Ron Or Atom?

Sketch
10-27-2004, 05:47 PM
I've never seen Atom play except for the CGMHAY video. He's defenetly more energetic, but i'll see him live for haliday havoc so then i can say whos better. But...judging from video performances, i say Atom is better than Ron.

joe howell
10-27-2004, 06:00 PM
u dickhead, this has already been done

Sketch
10-27-2004, 06:01 PM
i'm sorry i had no idea someone said the exact same thing i did. excuse me for living

joe howell
10-27-2004, 06:04 PM
sorry mate wasn't directed at u, directed at the DICKHEAD crapmansback

Offspring_01
10-27-2004, 06:32 PM
I think its kinda hard to judge since atom hasnt been around for long. Sure hes touring with them but he hasnt been on any albums yet. All we've heard from him is what Ron created, nothing that Atom created. Ron has been around since the start. I think people should wait for the next album to come out before they start choosing whos the best. :D

TeddyBear_Army
10-27-2004, 08:10 PM
I think its kinda hard to judge since atom hasnt been around for long. Sure hes touring with them but he hasnt been on any albums yet. All we've heard from him is what Ron created, nothing that Atom created. Ron has been around since the start. I think people should wait for the next album to come out before they start choosing whos the best. :D
Have you seen Atom live??The guy is a fucking drum god!!heīs waaay better than Ron was...I mean...Atom smiled at me!!HE FUCKING SMILED AT ME!!All Ron did was sit there and drum...like a metronome...but Atom pounds the skins so hard and with such style you just canīt resist...ATOM,I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!

Julie
10-28-2004, 12:34 AM
It's been done, so what... ATOM