PDA

View Full Version : Good things about Little Miss 1565

bighead384
09-23-2011, 09:02 AM
Little Miss 1565 is a constructive and talented individual. Her focus, determination, and problem solving abilities make her an excellent addition to any organization that wishes to make improvements. The Offspring BBS has witnessed this firsthand. Her talents include: The ability to play several instruments, vocal abilities and she was once a radio broadcaster. As a college graduate, she is also well-learned, culturally experienced, and is genuinely concerned about the plight of minorities groups.

What else is good about Little Miss 1565? Surely I didn't cover it all!

Harleyquiiinn
09-23-2011, 09:04 AM
Little Miss 1565 is a constructive and talented individual. Her focus, determination, and problem solving abilities make her an excellent addition to any organization that wishes to make improvements. The Offspring BBS has witnessed this firsthand. Her talents include: The ability to play several instruments, vocal abilities and she was once a radio broadcaster. As a college graduate, she is also well-learned, culturally experienced, and is genuinely concerned about the plight of minorities groups.

Seriously Bighead, I know you didn't start it, but we need to stop personalized threads...

personal_loans_1
09-23-2011, 09:28 AM
But why?

Lizardus
09-23-2011, 09:49 AM
She has boobs.

Free?
09-23-2011, 10:02 AM

There must be some mistake

Seriously Bighead, I know you didn't start it, but we need to stop personalized threads...
Say it happens all the time

But why?
And it's said and done

She has boobs.
Morality won't help her

Jakebert
09-23-2011, 10:53 AM
She's pretty awesome alright.

Jojan
09-23-2011, 11:36 AM
I was not aware of that Little Miss 1565 is a girl.

Little_Miss_1565
09-23-2011, 11:41 AM
Thanks, Bighead! Your positive personality and willingness to think outside your personal worldview brightens my day. :) It's clear you're not obsessed with me in the slightest.

Free - I lol'd.

bighead384
09-23-2011, 12:09 PM
Thanks, Bighead! Your positive personality and willingness to think outside your personal worldview brightens my day. :) It's clear you're not obsessed with me in the slightest.

I am disappointed with this post because you're being sarcastic.