PDA

View Full Version : The American Juggalo

Llamas
09-28-2011, 07:34 PM
http://www.vimeo.com/29589320

Came across this documentary about fans of ICP, Juggalos. The description of the video describes Juggalos as "mocked and misunderstood"... so I checked it out, to see what I might learn about them.

I learned that Juggalos are exactly who I always thought they were. I can't really figure out what this documentary aims to prove - except that I've heard that some states have labeled them as a gang and believe they are all prone to kill people. There is one person in this video who seems like a decent/normal person. The rest... well, they're Juggalos.

WebDudette
09-28-2011, 08:53 PM
I have this bookmarked somewhere. I plan on watching it for the same reason I've watched the last two or three Gathering of the Juggalos infomercials.

Lizardus
09-29-2011, 12:46 AM
I have this bookmarked somewhere. I plan on watching it for the same reason I've watched the last two or three Gathering of the Juggalos infomercials.

Comedy gold?

I can't really figure out what this documentary aims to prove

Probably the same as Metal: Journey of a headbanger. Except Metal is actually interesting.

Omni
09-29-2011, 05:44 AM
Did the documentary finally explain why every Juggalo is somehow the foulest, nastiest looking person God could conjure up?

Little_Miss_1565
09-29-2011, 10:27 AM
Probably the same as Metal: Journey of a headbanger. Except Metal is actually interesting.

You take that back. Metal: A Headbanger's Journey was beautiful and awesome. American Juggalo is a parade of fat neanderthals on drugs. (Watched it last night)

Llamas
09-29-2011, 10:42 AM
Did the documentary finally explain why every Juggalo is somehow the foulest, nastiest looking person God could conjure up?

There's one hot girl in the video. In 20-some minutes... one hot girl. Every other girl and every guy in the video is just that, though: foul and nasty.

Things I learned from this video:

1) you can be "high on life", which is secretly code for "on a lot of meth".

2) watching someone do a whipet (sp?) is as disturbing as how I imagine watching someone shoot up heroin to be.

3) Many Juggalos want to stab people, and some of them are actually quite talented at rapping about it.

4) A good way to bond with someone is by making them fat and then losing weight with them.

5) Juggalos are awesome because they drink alcohol and explode shit.

6) ??

Al Coholic
09-29-2011, 11:08 AM
I know, the blonde one wasn't bad. But if you look at her closely, there's a lotta spacing there. Probly a boobjob, and she's probably crack-skinny, which can be confused with hot from a distance and in poor focus. Also against the backdrop of ugly people.BTW, Anyone else find it hard not to stare at that vag? I mean, she's ugly, and I don't want it, but still.

On a serious note, I've lived near and hung around juggalos(by default of neighbor/coworker. Also at one point I considered myself open-minded). They're basically dumb as shit, mostly druggies, mostly ugly, but that's not what gets me.

It's that they want to be social outcasts. Even the angstyest metalheads can get a job and be semi-intelligent, curteous people. These people are to me exactly what well to do suburban white kids who speak with a ghetto accent and act like 'thugs' are:

People trying, desperately, to fit in by giving themselves a persona. Is it any wonder that both groups are perpetrated by people who give themselves nicknames? Kyle is not a badass name, but there's probably a kid who calls himself 'killah kyle' in both groups. They both identify with a music to a point of blindly following whatever fashion/social trends are acceptable with it(missing a large point that this stuff is usually marketed to them). We don't dislike these people because we can't handle their terrible music and 'don't give a fuck' attitude. We dislike like them because they're disengenious retards.

bighead384
09-29-2011, 11:17 AM
Sorry to be all deep and serious but i got lots of shit on my mind. I'm tired of everything and everybody. The only thing i give a shit about in this hell we call a world is my Juggalo Family. The Carnival saved my life and my soul. My Juggalo Pride is the best thing that ever happened to me. It's starting to scare me for the fact when I sit back and actually observe the juggalo world, It seems like its going down hill. It seems to me that a lot of ninjas are out for self and trying to prove whos a bigger juggalo that who. There is no big or small juggalo. We are all the same. It doesn't take $4,000 is psychopathic merchandise to be a juggalo. Just because I got an old school mostastless jersey doesn't make me any better than a ninja with only one t-shirt. Being a juggalo is whats in your heart not whats on you clothes. I've seen juggalos callin each other juggahoes over spots in line at shows. That's BULLSHIT! Does anyone else realize this? Does anyone else feel the pain I do when my heart bleeds as I watch my family fall apart? We are all equal. Juggalos shoud not fight with one another! Remember? We are suppose to love each other! We need to be reunited as one once again. Just as we were before. "From the first jokers card, Carnival of Carnage, to the latest card. The Wraith: Shangri-La, we have been united as one by the powers of the Dark Carnival, the power that brings us together and makes us who we are, never again must you care what people think of you or what you do, this is our world and we live for each other!" If you own a copy of Dark Lotus, as soon as you get a chance, I want you to sit down and listen to ..15 enititled, "Juggalo Family." When the song is over, think about what it means and think about how it makes you feel. If yall want to laugh than go ahead but personally, When i sang the song i really didnt listen to the words but when I heard that song for the first time, I was at The Gathering of The Juggalos 2001 and when I listened to the words and took a look around at all the juggalos face, tears slowly came from my eyes and I thought to myself, "this is my family." It felt so good to know that the only thing I care about is right here with me. My juggalo family is the only thing true in my life. Nothing else has ever made me feel good. No person place or thing has ever looked at me as a part of their family. If you own a computer, get on a website such as realjuggalos.com and click on the icon "juggalos" search through the page and take a look at all of them and just think, each of them consider you family, each of these people can be trusted with your life just as they trust you with their life. We shouldn't be fighting, we should be giving each other hugs and saying, " I clown love you ninja!"to any of you that have web sites, i would greatly appreciate it if you could post this on your site. If you happen to have access to a copy machine, please make copies and give this to as many juggalos as possible. I want to make sure every juggalo world wide reads this letter I'm goin to do my damnest to save our juggalo world and reunite it, not only that but make our family bigger. We have over two million dedicated juggalos in the world but we must also be dedicated to each other. My heart, mind, body and soul goes out to each and every one of you. If you dont remember anything from this, at least remember this, "mass murder makes me happy, dead bodies make me happy, say what you will of me, I'll always have juggalo family" please repost this and help our sick family find there way back.

http://icpfansagainstjuggalos.blogspot.com/2010/08/public-letter-from-violent-j.html

Here's the song mentioned in the above quote. lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcMK1UwTpYw

Little_Miss_1565
09-29-2011, 01:53 PM
2) watching someone do a whipet (sp?) is as disturbing as how I imagine watching someone shoot up heroin to be.

3) Many Juggalos want to stab people, and some of them are actually quite talented at rapping about it.

4) A good way to bond with someone is by making them fat and then losing weight with them.

5) Juggalos are awesome because they drink alcohol and explode shit

2) Whippets are at least amusing. There is nothing amusing about watching someone do heroin.

3) This is an ICP song called "I Stab People."

4) I fucking loved the shit out of that guy.

5) This is a general formula for making something awesome. Oh, plus boobs.

Lizardus
09-29-2011, 02:38 PM
You take that back. Metal: A Headbanger's Journey was beautiful and awesome. American Juggalo is a parade of fat neanderthals on drugs. (Watched it last night)

That's what I said. Juggalo => exercise in futility, Metal => interesting.

Llamas
09-29-2011, 03:57 PM
2) Whippets are at least amusing. There is nothing amusing about watching someone do heroin.
I honestly didn't find it amusing at all. Just disturbing.

3) This is an ICP song called "I Stab People."
Yep, I figured that.

4) I fucking loved the shit out of that guy.

5) This is a general formula for making something awesome. Oh, plus boobs.

These are truth facts.

Omni
09-29-2011, 06:09 PM
The only ICP song I've ever listened to in its entirety… something about the boogieman and stabbing someone with a broken broom. I thought that was pretty funny when I was 14, but I knew better than to actually "like" it. That's a dangerous path.

Wait, scratch that. I've also heard that Cherry Pie song, which was kind of catchy.

WebDudette
09-29-2011, 06:55 PM
Miracles was a good song, fuck you guys.

In a documentary on MTV about Steve-O's crazy drug problem there is a scene where he has a box full of paintball canisters and is lying on the ground doing suppers until he is pretty much catatonic.

Still haven't watched this, but I am excited now.

jacknife737
09-29-2011, 07:49 PM
Ha, cheers for posting this: Juggalos are by far one of the most fascinating subcultures around: i'd love to actually go one day to a "gathering" just to people watch: though i'd be afraid that i'd end up getting stabbed or something by some meth-head.

The dude who wanted to fatten a girl up to bond over weightloss was just fantastic. And god, if that one girl was only "high on life", then i'm the fucking queen of england. Also: spray painting someones face: what the fuck? And where those other people getting high on helium?

Here's a pretty good article/interview with the ICP dudes:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/oct/09/insane-clown-posse-christians-god

They were legitimately taken back by the general public's reaction to that mircales song.

"Have you ever stood next to an elephant, my friend?" asks Violent J. "A fucking elephant is a miracle. If people can't see a fucking miracle in a fucking elephant, then life must suck for them, because an elephant is a fucking miracle. So is a giraffe."

"I don't know how magnets work," I say, to put him at his ease.

"Nobody does, man!" he replies, relieved. "Magnetic force, man. What else is similar to that on this Earth? Nothing! Magnetic force is fascinating to us. It's right there, in your fucking face. You can feel them pulling. You can't see it. You can't smell it. You can't touch it. But there's a fucking force there. That's cool!"

Shaggy says the idea for the lyrics came when one of the ICP road crew brought some magnets into the recording studio one day and they spent ages playing with them in wonderment

It's like they're three fucking years old.

Llamas
09-29-2011, 08:16 PM
i'd love to actually go one day to a "gathering" just to people watch: though i'd be afraid that i'd end up getting stabbed or something by some meth-head.
That was my exact thought after watching this video. Hahaha.

The dude who wanted to fatten a girl up to bond over weightloss was just fantastic. And god, if that one girl was only "high on life", then i'm the fucking queen of england. Also: spray painting someones face: what the fuck? And where those other people getting high on helium?
-That guy was crazy and I loved it. I loved when he was like "that shit made me the mothafucka I am today. I don't even wanna imagine what kinda decent mothafucka I'd be otherwise..."
-I was just trying to figure out why she lied about it? She's clearly on something... maybe her beer got spiked :P
-IF ONLY THEY MADE A KIND OF PAINT FOR PUTTING ON YOUR FACE.......

Here's a pretty good article/interview with the ICP dudes:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/oct/09/insane-clown-posse-christians-god

They were legitimately taken back by the general public's reaction to that mircales song.

It's like they're three fucking years old.
Oh jesus. But the thing is, I actually have a certain level of higher respect for them making that Miracles song, as moronic as it is, than I had for what they're known for. They're not smart or educated in the slightest, but at least they're trying to be a bit more positive and seem interested in stuff, rather than just being interested in raping and killing people. Right...?

But still. That's just hilarious. FUCKIN MAGNETS

Llamas
09-29-2011, 08:24 PM
I know, the blonde one wasn't bad. But if you look at her closely, there's a lotta spacing there. Probly a boobjob, and she's probably crack-skinny, which can be confused with hot from a distance and in poor focus. Also against the backdrop of ugly people.BTW, Anyone else find it hard not to stare at that vag? I mean, she's ugly, and I don't want it, but still.

You're probably right about the blonde chick. She was only shown for like 2 seconds, and from a distance... and next to all the other people in this video, well it doesn't take much. And... about the naked chick, same. It was just... there. But not even remotely attractive.

It's that they want to be social outcasts. Even the angstyest metalheads can get a job and be semi-intelligent, curteous people.

I've totally gotten that impression. They glorify being dumb, they don't want to learn anything WILLINGLY - they're not just naturally dumb people... and they love that they're rejected. They're "family" because they all love being dumb outcasts.

Retard
09-29-2011, 11:30 PM
At least they claim to be a family. I don't like the music, I've only met like one Legit juggalo and she was really nice. As shitty of a culture they seem to be, at least they have each other. I give them my blessing as long as they don't bother me I won't bother them.

The ICP guys are rich as fuck..... Wish i had ICP money.

jacknife737
09-30-2011, 12:17 AM
That preggers chick was smoking too: not cool. I hope that was the worst of what she was ingesting, though i doubt it.

randman21
09-30-2011, 01:37 AM
At least they claim to be a family. I don't like the music, I've only met like one Legit juggalo and she was really nice. As shitty of a culture they seem to be, at least they have each other. I give them my blessing as long as they don't bother me I won't bother them.

That's kind of exactly what I thought. It doesn't stop me from laughing condescendingly at them, and as much as I never want to run into any of these people in real life, I couldn't help feeling really happy for them as I watched the video. They belong to something way bigger and united than I ever will, and it's nice that they found that. But again, I never want to know anyone like the people in that video, except maybe the high on life chick and the guy who says fuckin a lot. Bet he makes some bomb ass collards.

Omni
09-30-2011, 06:05 AM
That preggers chick was smoking too: not cool. I hope that was the worst of what she was ingesting, though i doubt it.

They start the child's training early. He must be prepared for the gravity bong by his one thousandth moon.

Retard
09-30-2011, 03:57 PM
Have you guys never heard of the lucky little baby that was miscarried because her retard juggalo mother smoke and drank while she was pregnant? Someone from the label had her on their radio show... all she really did was try to get free shit from them.

Little_Miss_1565
09-30-2011, 05:50 PM
And god, if that one girl was only "high on life", then i'm the fucking queen of england.

Pretty sure she had some manner of developmental delay.

jacknife737
09-30-2011, 07:07 PM

Well, that certainly makes me look like a prick.

Al Coholic
10-01-2011, 11:18 AM
Have you guys never heard of the lucky little baby that was miscarried because her retard juggalo mother smoke and drank while she was pregnant? Someone from the label had her on their radio show... all she really did was try to get free shit from them.

Yeah I tried to find it on youtube but got lazy. Basically she was so fat she didn't know she was pregnant. On the radio program she just complained that somebody hadn't given her enough ICP merchandise.

The worst was that not only did they name the kid after an ICP song, but they decked out the whole funeral in ICP stuff, all the way to a pink hatchetman coffin.

You think maybe the kid grows up and thinks their music is gay? But is stuck being named 'Lotus' for the gayest reason?

Llamas
10-01-2011, 11:26 AM

Possible, common side effect from drinking and smoking while pregnant. One could make this argument for pretty much everyone in that video, though. Any of them could have some developmental issues. They're still ridiculous, though.

Yeah I tried to find it on youtube but got lazy. Basically she was so fat she didn't know she was pregnant. On the radio program she just complained that somebody hadn't given her enough ICP merchandise.

The worst was that not only did they name the kid after an ICP song, but they decked out the whole funeral in ICP stuff, all the way to a pink hatchetman coffin.

You think maybe the kid grows up and thinks their music is gay? But is stuck being named 'Lotus' for the gayest reason?

I'm suddenly so grateful for my horrid parents. They at least listened to Elvis, Chicago, Miles Davis, and Moody Blues. How can someone even dream of escaping into the real world from parents who take you to ICP gatherings and paint your face with spray paint?

Lizardus
10-01-2011, 12:03 PM
I can picture clown make up shaped skin lesions due to repeated use of spray paint on das dermis.

bighead384
10-01-2011, 07:29 PM
Imagine if there was a really articulate juggalo that fiercely and relentlessly debated anyone who shot down the juggalo lifestyle.

My favorite part of the whole Juggalo thing is that they believe that everyone who is a Juggalo is their family who they can "trust with their life". Bullshit! Those white trash losers probably rob each other blind when another juggalo lets his guard down.

I'd like to make two lists: "What juggalos believe makes a person a true juggalo" and "What normal people believe makes someone a true juggalo". There would be stark differences I'm sure.

Llamas
10-03-2011, 05:04 PM
I'd like to make two lists: "What juggalos believe makes a person a true juggalo" and "What normal people believe makes someone a true juggalo". There would be stark differences I'm sure.

That's true with any group that's based around some general belief or deep interest. Take literally any religious group.