PDA

View Full Version : who are you voting for?

calichix
09-28-2011, 06:50 PM
and why? and have you noticed this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ohCvbhBg7M&sns=fb) happening? I totally didn't notice but after I heard jon stewart talk about it I keep noticing them blatantly ignore ron paul on the news. lolz

jacknife737
09-28-2011, 07:28 PM
Wouldn't it make more sense to make this thread when the GOP finishes its primary process, and has a clear candidate?

I mean, there's a fairly large difference between someone like say John Huntsmen compared to Rick Perry, and in turn compared to Ron Paul but only one of them is going to end up the ballot...

WebDudette
09-28-2011, 07:44 PM
I really, really dislike Ron Paul. Still, it's pretty shitty that the media all but ignores his existence despite his support and notoriety.

If I were going to vote for anyone, it'd probably be Huntsmen. He seems like the only Republican who isn't entirely batshit crazy.

jacknife737
09-28-2011, 07:52 PM
I really, really dislike Ron Paul. Still, it's pretty shitty that the media all but ignores his existence despite his support and notoriety.

If I were going to vote for anyone, it'd probably be Huntsmen. He seems like the only Republican who isn't entirely batshit crazy.

Though i'm usually loath to discuss politics on the internet, particularly american politics: but those are generally my feelings towards the current gop batch.

Llamas
09-28-2011, 07:53 PM
I can't vote because I don't live in the US these days, but based on which Republicans are leading their party, I'm quite certain I'd be voting Democrat. Fred Karger and Gary Johnson are the two best possible choices for the Reps, and they haven't shown up anywhere in the media. The GOP loves the crazies, which means it'll be Perry or Bachmann. I don't even think Romney is crazy enough to make it.

This, however (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhDhDRvHaGs), almost tricks me into wanting to vote for Rick Perry.

Thomas
09-28-2011, 08:26 PM
That link^ is hilarious! I've never seen that channel before. I'm gonna have to check some more of that stuff out.

But yeah, the GOP is full of a bunch of nut jobs this year. It's a big shame. Definitely voting for reelection of Obama.