PDA

View Full Version : Question about Gringo Bandito

Omni
09-30-2011, 06:36 PM
Is it a sauce very heavy on vinegar, like Louisiana, Tabasco, or Crystal? I absolutely love hot sauce, but I prefer the kind like the Sriracha Chili sauce, and cannot stand vinegar or anything heavily vinegar-based. I was thinking of finally getting around to ordering some, but I don't want to waste all that money if I can know in advance if I'll hate it.

Edit: Wow, this went in the Other Bands for some reason. I could have sworn I was on GoD, lol. Very, very sorry mod(s).

randman21
09-30-2011, 06:48 PM
Thanks for getting my hopes up for a Gringo Band-ito. :(

As for your question, I really can't think of how to explain the exact taste of GB, but I can answer an emphatic NO. If Sriracha is similar to the chili sauce that I like, it's a lot more similar to that. But not that similar. You'll like it!

nevo
10-02-2011, 02:14 AM
It's pretty much Tabasco sauce with a different spice to it. If you don't like vinegar, chances are you're not gonna like Gringo Bandito.

nightvision
10-09-2011, 01:52 PM
It's pretty much Tabasco sauce with a different spice to it. If you don't like vinegar, chances are you're not gonna like Gringo Bandito.

Blasphemy! Gringo Bandito kicks Tabasco's ass and I'll prove it with this picture:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k213/nightvision84/A0385.jpg

nevo
10-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Blasphemy! Gringo Bandito kicks Tabasco's ass and I'll prove it with this picture:

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k213/nightvision84/A0385.jpg

I never said anything about it not kicking it's ass, I said that it has a similar taste to it. P:

Krojd
10-09-2011, 04:37 PM

Get some, Tabasco!

KrispyNotKrunchy
10-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Love the pic! haha

Omni
10-09-2011, 10:03 PM
So, it is a thinner sauce with a Tobasco-like taste and consistency? It'll cost a lot of money to buy a case and have it shipped to my state, so I don't want it to go to waste if I buy it.