PDA

View Full Version : Most of my friends are mad at me

My Name Was Taken
10-06-2011, 11:31 AM
They found out that I slept with one of their ex-boyfriends. Now I've been exiled for "breaking the girl code" I think this is bullshit. To be perfectly honest, my sex-life is my own business. right?

Little_Miss_1565
10-06-2011, 12:59 PM
No, it's not necessarily. Exes of friends are generally off-limits unless you get the go-ahead in advance.

My Name Was Taken
10-06-2011, 01:34 PM
I think it's bullshit. She always talks bad about him and acts like she hates every fiber of his being. She wasn't like, still in love with him. i'd understand why she's upset if she was still in love with him. she hates him. he should be fair game.... except i think he gave me gonrhea. :/

Al Coholic
10-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Jesus, you're not even trying anymore. I mean sure, llamas will probably take the bait, but other than that, this is too obvious.

If you're going to troll for attention as a fake user, there are so many better ways. Have you tried giving yourself a terminal diesease?

ad8
10-06-2011, 02:51 PM
the girl code is a serious document!!!

My Name Was Taken
10-06-2011, 02:56 PM
Jesus, you're not even trying anymore. I mean sure, llamas will probably take the bait, but other than that, this is too obvious.

If you're going to troll for attention as a fake user, there are so many better ways. Have you tried giving yourself a terminal diesease?

Did you seriously just call me fake? This is totally serious. I'm NOT trolling, I just want some feedback.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
10-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Why don't you feedback on my dick HAHAHAHA

But on a serious note, are you having safe sex? I hope you were cuz gonorrhea is some serious shit.

Alison
10-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Aren't you like, 15 or 16?

I didn't even know what gonorrhea was when I was that age. Fuck, I barely know what it is now!

My Name Was Taken
10-07-2011, 07:07 AM
17, and it's not gonorhea. I didnt even know you could get the shit in your throat until i told my counciler i had strep or mono or something and showed her my tonsils. she's like, "That looks like oral gonorhea."
me: O.O (because there are rumors about that boy having gonorhea, i didnt believe them.)

Omni
10-07-2011, 09:24 AM
I'm not sure how this helps, but somehow it does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qB6XdAkkAo&ob=av2e

My Name Was Taken
10-07-2011, 09:55 AM
From this ordeal I've learned that I only have four real friends. More than what I thought I had.

Offspring-Junkie
10-07-2011, 12:07 PM

Wrong strategy, clown.

Lizardus
10-07-2011, 03:11 PM
From this ordeal I've learned that I only have four real friends. More than what I thought I had.

This is a lesson better learned the hard way and the reason my list of friends is shorter than it should.

Homer
10-08-2011, 02:17 AM
(because there are rumors about that boy having gonorhea, i didnt believe them.)

Bahahahahahaha

Rooster
10-08-2011, 03:07 AM
Did you seriously just call me fake? This is totally serious. I'm NOT trolling, I just want some feedback.

Well, what you should do is pick up your guitar, plug it in and stand directly in front of your amp. That should do the trick :)

edit: Bwap bwap bwap bwap bwap. Bwop Bwop Bwop Bwop. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1slFc9G7I74&ob=av2n)

T-6005
10-08-2011, 04:14 PM
sllluuuuuuuut.........

Lord Phidias
10-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Teenagers shouldn't be having sex with a lot of partners, people are supposed to discover sexuality in a nice and healthy manner with a partner who cares and loves you, because sex is not just sex, it's an emotional connection with a significant other, we're not animals, we have emotional attachments, it's decadent to have sex as sport or just because you can, it deteriorates the soul.

Maybe my ideas and concepts are outdated, but to me, love and sex is a delicate topic, and those concepts are directly related to each other. Again, sex is not just sex...

Omni
10-09-2011, 11:09 PM
we're not animals, we have emotional attachments

We also have gonorrhea. Which is equally as good of a reason not to go sleeping around, especially if several people have mentioned the person you're sleeping with has gonorrhea.

On a more positive note, good for you for not believing a bunch of seemingly unfounded gossip, especially at high school age. I'm truly sorry it came back to bite you in the ass like this. Although, I'm honestly more surprised you seem to be upset at your friends for being mad at your breaking of that unspoken "code" than you are at him for (potentially?) giving you an STD. There's no way he wasn't aware of it. He really does sound like a sleaze-bag, so maybe your friend had the right idea in breaking up with him and shitmouthing.

My Name Was Taken
10-10-2011, 07:13 AM
On a more positive note, good for you for not believing a bunch of seemingly unfounded gossip, especially at high school age. I'm truly sorry it came back to bite you in the ass like this. Although, I'm honestly more surprised you seem to be upset at your friends for being mad at your breaking of that unspoken "code" than you are at him for (potentially?) giving you an STD. There's no way he wasn't aware of it. He really does sound like a sleaze-bag, so maybe your friend had the right idea in breaking up with him and shitmouthing.

He didn’t give me gonorrhea, but I am mad at him. We didn’t want the whole school to know we slept together, but he told Tim, who told my “friend” Kelsey, (Yes, Randy. HER) who told the WHOLE school. And he believes Tim when he says that I was the one spreading the rumor.

dexter12296566
10-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Teenagers shouldn't be having sex with a lot of partners, people are supposed to discover sexuality in a nice and healthy manner with a partner who cares and loves you, because sex is not just sex, it's an emotional connection with a significant other, we're not animals, we have emotional attachments, it's decadent to have sex as sport or just because you can, it deteriorates the soul.

Maybe my ideas and concepts are outdated, but to me, love and sex is a delicate topic, and those concepts are directly related to each other. Again, sex is not just sex...
I think the same way...

He didn’t give me gonorrhea, but I am mad at him. We didn’t want the whole school to know we slept together, but he told Tim, who told my “friend” Kelsey, (Yes, Randy. HER) who told the WHOLE school. And he believes Tim when he says that I was the one spreading the rumor. WAIT!!!! Is this my "stepdad"? rabbit or whatever his nickname is???

My Name Was Taken
10-10-2011, 10:38 AM
I think the same way...
WAIT!!!! Is this my "stepdad"? rabbit or whatever his nickname is???

Rabbit is an asshole. I never "married" him. Lol. Your "step dad" is "Panther" (Calvin) I'll introduce you later.

dexter12296566
10-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Rabbit is an asshole. I never "married" him. Lol. Your "step dad" is "Panther" (Calvin) I'll introduce you later.

Is this one of the guys I know? Please tell me it isn't Vic!

My Name Was Taken
10-10-2011, 02:59 PM
No no. Vic is Squid. Calvin is awesome, you'll like him. He's not crazy and he's not a douchebag like all of my other boyfriends. You'll like him :P

Homer
10-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Jesus christ, it's like I'm back at high school.

dexter12296566
10-11-2011, 02:41 PM
No no. Vic is Squid. Calvin is awesome, you'll like him. He's not crazy and he's not a douchebag like all of my other boyfriends. You'll like him :P

What is the octopus' name? the one on your nightstand... Vic is crazy... after you guys broke up and I talked to him he became obsessed with me. You know we only met because YOU brought up the topic of glass coca cola bottles... He then saw my profile pic, said it had one of the bottles, then told me I was hot... Then e-mailed me a picture of himself... eating a piece of grass... Then told me some random shit and told me the info could get me killed... What was my nickname? I can't even remember... lol... I did have one though. One of your friends gave me it...

My Name Was Taken
10-11-2011, 03:05 PM
What is the octopus' name? the one on your nightstand... Vic is crazy... after you guys broke up and I talked to him he became obsessed with me. You know we only met because YOU brought up the topic of glass coca cola bottles... He then saw my profile pic, said it had one of the bottles, then told me I was hot... Then e-mailed me a picture of himself... eating a piece of grass... Then told me some random shit and told me the info could get me killed... What was my nickname? I can't even remember... lol... I did have one though. One of your friends gave me it...

Vic is.... just like me. lol. That's why my friend Vinesha hooked us up. You're White Tiger (Calvin wanted this one, btw. He got stuck with Panther because you already had it.) And the Octopus was named Hector because he only had six tentacles; he was a hectopus, not an octopus.

dexter12296566
10-11-2011, 03:05 PM
Vic is.... just like me. lol. That's why my friend Vinesha hooked us up. You're White Tiger (Calvin wanted this one, btw. He got stuck with Panther because you already had it.) And the Octopus was named Hector because he only had six tentacles; he was a hectopus, not an octopus.

oh yes... hahahahahaha... your right... blast from the past... now that i am coming here again

Lizardus
10-11-2011, 03:20 PM
Jesus christ, it's like I'm back at high school.

Oh God! The horror!

My Name Was Taken
10-11-2011, 03:42 PM
So yesterday at lunch Mary told me that she doesnt care wether I slept with him or not, then today at lunch I overheard her tell Alex that I was a whore.

dexter12296566
10-11-2011, 03:57 PM
So yesterday at lunch Mary told me that she doesnt care wether I slept with him or not, then today at lunch I overheard her tell Alex that I was a whore.

People in high school do shit like that... I am not going to post on here for everyone to read but in the future I have something to tell you...

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
10-11-2011, 04:45 PM
I just thought this song was appropriate (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvQFlcCJnGA)