PDA

View Full Version : School, life, thoughts...

dexter12296566
10-11-2011, 02:55 PM
So I have thought a lot about random stuff recently, but important stuff. I noticed that since I have been chilling out and just thinking a lot, I have better skills socially and when it comes to solving problems... I have really good grades in school this year, I sleep better and my mind just feels less cluttered. Things are going well and on another note, I have a really hot math teacher this year... I wonder if that effects why my grade in math is as good as it is this year. I don't think it does. last year I just had a terrible teacher... lol... But anyway, I suggest literally putting aside time everyday to sit, or lay down, or whatever and just think... about whatever you want... It clears your mind, and I seem to be much more focused and tolerant of things in school and out... I am focusing a lot on self-help and psychology too though. Either way, great grades, friends, I'm not fighting with my family as much and I am just lucky to have a hot teacher... :D

Also, i started thinking about my older posts and I looked at some of them... 14 year old me makes 17 year old me want to go back in time and punch myself in the face :D Sorry about all that worthless crap for a whole freaking year, or more... How did I NOT get banned???

dexter12296566
11-20-2011, 08:41 PM
I just recently finished another block at school. I am still doing great, as far as grades, and socially. I actually meditate now and I do yoga. My biggest improvement though, I have my first real boyfriend and he is so awesome. We've already had some ups and downs, but it doesn't really matter. I have liked him since I was 14 and I guess he liked me too, but we both kept it a secret. My biology teacher teases me, saying she is a match-maker. Back in 8th grade, she was my teacher and she forced me to sit with him in class and I hated her for it. :D

Al Coholic
11-20-2011, 10:01 PM
Thank you for your entry in the Minimally Interesting Thread Competition. Unfortunately, due to the 5 weeks this thread went without any response whatsoever, it cannot technically be considered "interesting" by even minimal standards.

Better luck next time.

bighead384
11-21-2011, 09:50 AM
lolzercoaster.

personal_loans_1
11-21-2011, 10:21 AM
Technically it has almost 250 views, so.

Llamas
11-21-2011, 10:41 AM
Sometimes Al just shows up with a win.

Technically it has almost 250 views, so.
I think the fact that it has so many views and yet none of those 250 viewers bothered to reply even furthers Al's point...

PAC90
11-21-2011, 04:38 PM
I just read it cause I noticed al coholic was the last person to reply

T-6005
11-21-2011, 06:11 PM
Sometimes Al just shows up with a win.

But not this time, unfortunately.

Lord Phidias
11-22-2011, 04:30 AM
I didn't notice this thread when you posted it, but good for you!