PDA

View Full Version : What do you love?

yellow
10-26-2011, 12:50 PM
Besides the Offspring....[/B]lol: and Dexter, Noodles, Greg k., Ron Welty, Pete, Higgins aka x13, Josh, Atom...lolol
What do you love....?

<3 i love....
music, going to conceerts, seeing funny comedians preform, going to dinner with friends, throwing party's....off the top of my head

My Name Was Taken
10-27-2011, 06:05 AM
Your mother.

Jojan
10-27-2011, 08:42 AM
Your mother.

Do not be mean.

wheelchairman
10-27-2011, 09:17 AM
I love the following things:
Star trek
Movies,
Reading,
Final fantasy (though i really mean the pixelled 90s games, haven't played a newer one than 9)
Magic cards
Cigarette breaks
Sci fi and fantasy in general.

With the exception of reading, i think all these things are improved with alcohol and weed. So i don't know if I love those things, but they maie the things i love better.

Omni
10-27-2011, 09:40 AM
You picked an excellent time to stop with 9. The latest I've really sat down to play were 10 and 13, and I hated both. Does this also include other good Square games? Like Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG, etc? I really wish they would start making RPGs a little more traditional again, although I doubt that's going to happen.

I go through kicks with Magic, but I always come back. It's kind of an expensive hobby if you really want to be good at it.

skrillex
10-27-2011, 12:10 PM
You picked an excellent time to stop with 9. The latest I've really sat down to play were 10 and 13, and I hated both. Does this also include other good Square games? Like Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG, etc? I really wish they would start making RPGs a little more traditional again, although I doubt that's going to happen.

Wait what? Final Fantasy X is the most traditional PS2-onward of the games. Turn based battle system...? What did you not enjoy? I love it.

Offspring-Junkie
10-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Subway sandwiches and chilli sauces. Punk Rock, Hard Rock and Alternative Rock.

Omni
10-27-2011, 01:31 PM
Wait what? Final Fantasy X is the most traditional PS2-onward of the games. Turn based battle system...? What did you not enjoy? I love it.

That may be true, but it was still pretty different. I did kind of miss the older time bar/turn based combat, but I really didn't like how they replaced traditional leveling up with that grid system.

Retard
10-27-2011, 03:40 PM
My family, my friends. The punk rock, the hip-hop, smoking weed, drinking. reading, movies, prank phone calls, my job, Comics, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

RageAndLov
10-27-2011, 05:19 PM
2D platform games
Cola light (or Diet Coke as you call it)
Being with friends
Drinking with friends
My music
Don Rosa
Some books
Some films
Popcorn
Handball
Political discussions
Take a walk in the late evening while listen to music

dff_punk
10-27-2011, 05:23 PM
Beer .

Al Coholic
10-28-2011, 02:31 AM
Wow, can somebody screenshot that for the best bot ever thread?

I especially like that he actually wrote 'haha' as the title

Omni
10-28-2011, 04:50 AM
2D platform games
Cola light (or Diet Coke as you call it)
Being with friends
Drinking with friends
My music
Don Rosa
Some books
Some films
Popcorn
Handball
Political discussions
Take a walk in the late evening while listen to music

I also really like Diet Coke far better than normal Coca-Cola. Not so much with Pepsi and Dr. Pepper. Normal coke is just so freaking strong, it's kind of hard for me to drink. I know all soda is bad for you, but Coke is the only one that just *feels* bad.

personal_loans_1
10-28-2011, 11:00 AM
Don't you afraid controversial aspartam in all of those diet products? :D

RageAndLov do you play handball or love to watch it? It's my favourite sport to watch for sure, then goes Snooker.

I love my cats, it may seem like I love them more than any human member of my family. They taught me that that gesture that Pope does to children, that pat on the head doesn't have to be so forced and fake as I thought.
I love my cosmic looking and very comfortable running shoes.
And all people who upload movies so I can watch them. It refers also to books. And music.

Of course, I used to love Kenny, and now I can't decide between Moe, ok, between Fry and the Warden.

RageAndLov
10-29-2011, 06:27 AM
I also really like Diet Coke far better than normal Coca-Cola. Not so much with Pepsi and Dr. Pepper. Normal coke is just so freaking strong, it's kind of hard for me to drink. I know all soda is bad for you, but Coke is the only one that just *feels* bad.

What I like about Cola Light is that it is more bitter and "fresher" than regular coke. Regular coke is so god damn sweet, it doesn't quince my thirst at all!

RageAndLov do you play handball or love to watch it? It's my favourite sport to watch for sure, then goes Snooker.

Both. I have been playing handball since I was 8 years old. I am actually going to play a match today! I'm glad others here also enjoy handball!

wheelchairman
10-29-2011, 08:06 AM
I don't love coke light/zero but i do prefer it, like rage said, a glass of normal cola still left me thirsty.

bighead384
10-29-2011, 03:10 PM
Being high on Oxycontin was the purest and best feeling ever. I quit though, which is good.

yellow
10-30-2011, 11:55 PM
Diamonds, weed, shopping spree's,
Being in a fun romantic relationship-boyfriend.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-01-2011, 04:16 AM
Love itself.

hurrr, faggotz

WebDudette
11-01-2011, 04:17 AM
what is love?

WebDudette
11-01-2011, 04:17 AM
baby, don't hurt me.

WebDudette
11-01-2011, 04:18 AM
don't hurt me.

WebDudette
11-01-2011, 04:18 AM
no more .

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-01-2011, 04:25 AM
I wanna know what love iiiiiiis.

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNN

I want you to show meeeeee

Llamas
11-01-2011, 05:17 AM
You love her, but she loves him,
and he loves somebody else -
You just can't win.
And so it goes until the day you die.
This thing they call love,
its gonna make you cry.

Love stinks, yeah yeah!

yellow
11-01-2011, 02:03 PM
All u need is love, love, love is all u need -the Beatles

If its lovin that u want then you should make me your girl
Rhianna

I can't help falling in love with you - Elvis

Give me all your lovin - zztop

Whole lot of love - Led Zeppelin

<3
All I can say is that.....
Love is the best feeling in the world. Priceless if I ask me.
PilZ-E you have nothing to worry about, just enjoy

Llamas
11-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Well, this suddenly took a turn for the weird.

Al Coholic
11-01-2011, 08:40 PM
Smoooooke on the water

Dunh Dunh Dunh, Dunh Dunh Du-Nunh,

Dunh Dunh Dunh, Dunh Dunh.....

What are we doing?

WebDudette
11-01-2011, 11:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU

yellow
11-02-2011, 12:09 AM
What are doing is a loaded question....having fun in a love thread
The thread no has been derailed just like every other thread

I was just curious to see what you folk are into, that's all.

Where is the love ?- black eyed peas

T-6005
11-02-2011, 12:40 AM
Taking dumps.

There. Back on track.

Outerspaceman21
11-02-2011, 02:58 AM
I love my guitar, Futurama, comic books, my laptop, etc.

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-02-2011, 04:57 AM
What are doing is a loaded question....having fun in a love thread
The thread no has been derailed just like every other thread

I was just curious to see what you folk are into, that's all.

Where is the love ?- black eyed peas

How deep is your love
I really need to know
'cos we're living in a world of fools

bringing us down

yellow
11-02-2011, 04:32 PM
How deep is your love
I really need to know
'cos we're living in a world of fools

bringing us down

...we belong to you and we...

DEEP
How deep is your love cos I really need to know...

Layna
11-03-2011, 04:38 PM
My cat, my dictionaries and me.

Llamas
11-28-2011, 02:12 AM
I love to work a lot and enjoy at weekends with family, friends to have adventures trip, eating good food and playing with kids.....

I had no idea bots had become so developed - they have families and friends, eat, and entertain children! Congrats to you, Jonson Robert!

personal_loans_1
11-28-2011, 02:56 AM
You're speaking like your brain doesn't conduct any electric signal at all...

wheelchairman
12-02-2011, 08:44 PM
I would like to add two keywords to the end of Thi's last suggestion. "at work."

yellow
12-03-2011, 05:26 PM
There's this strain of weed called "God's gift " ...I really love it!

Beaker
12-06-2011, 12:33 AM
I love,

Shows = Dexter, futurama, family guy, American dad,

Hobbies = Guitar, flying, Cytogenetics, listening to music, snow boarding, surfing,

Food = Chocolate, eye fillet steak, wedges with sweet chilli and sour creme, macaroons

Animals = Sharks, Lobsters, Mexican red kneed trantulas

people = Gunther von Hargens, Adriano Zumbo, St Kilda FC, I am not sure i love him yet but my boyfriend, Seth Green,

i also love Christmas,

I could go on forever......... =P

yellow
03-22-2012, 12:44 PM
I love,

Shows = Dexter, futurama, family guy, American dad,

Hobbies = Guitar, flying, Cytogenetics, listening to music, snow boarding, surfing,

Food = Chocolate, eye fillet steak, wedges with sweet chilli and sour creme, macaroons

Animals = Sharks, Lobsters, Mexican red kneed trantulas

people = Gunther von Hargens, Adriano Zumbo, St Kilda FC, I am not sure i love him yet but my boyfriend, Seth Green,

i also love Christmas,

I could go on forever......... =P

Thats fuckin awesome!!!!

I love hanging out with friends; partying, pleassant surprises; music; success

Opps my bad... I should have said this first, God! xoxoxox

i love my job!!!
and my new kitten....she is sooooo damm adorable

Isolated Fury
03-22-2012, 01:33 PM
I love...

Bumping old threads I made eons ago regardless of its current activity.

And LA.

Llamas
03-22-2012, 03:03 PM
Diamonds, weed, shopping spree's,
Being in a fun romantic relationship-boyfriend.

Besides the Offspring....[/B]lol: and Dexter, Noodles, Greg k., Ron Welty, Pete, Higgins aka x13, Josh, Atom...lolol
What do you love....?

<3 i love....
music, going to conceerts, seeing funny comedians preform, going to dinner with friends, throwing party's....off the top of my head

There's this strain of weed called "God's gift " ...I really love it!

Thats fuckin awesome!!!!

I love hanging out with friends; partying, pleassant surprises; music; success

Opps my bad... I should have said this first, God! xoxoxox

i love my job!!!
and my new kitten....she is sooooo damm adorable

Things yellow loves:

1) LA
2) Weed
3) Bumping old threads
4) Being a pothead
5) posting what she loves 4 times in her own thread
6) getting high
7) terrible grammar
8) smoking marijuana
9) generic things that pretty much everyone enjoys
10) rollin' doobies.

Isolated Fury
03-22-2012, 04:40 PM
11) Ignoring the not so subtle hints to stop posting

EDIT: 12) Weed

For Real
03-25-2012, 11:48 PM
I love my new house! YAY!!!

Thank you "Daddy"!!! - yous my hero!!! ;)

Little_Miss_1565
03-26-2012, 09:29 AM
I love my new house! YAY!!!

Thank you "Daddy"!!! - yous my hero!!! ;)

Why is "Daddy" in quotes? Was this a parent, or a sugar daddy?

yellow
03-26-2012, 04:16 PM
I love...

Bumping old threads I made eons ago regardless of its current activity.

And LA.

I believe that thinking about things u love is a good thing, helps people stay positive when times are difficult.
seriously are complaining about a love thread or me? My love thread is way better than a man being fucked to death by a horse, heroin, oh and my personal favorite, dexters hair.

so after observing the topics being discussed, i bumped up an old thread, that 3000 ++ read, because everyone on this forum needs more love in their life. When i heard the forum was cowardly making jokes behind my back,very caddy.... really people, picking on someone who has cancer. at first i was hurt, shocked and very dissappointed in the folk here. i prayed for everyone on the forum. asked god to give everyone some lovin.
Besides a thread about what do u love, is a timeless classic.

If you don't like me or my threads then dont read them. And if you dont have anything nice to say then say nothing at all. especially llamas!!!!
I ended up laughing my ass off at all of this bullshit with me and the forum.

Isolated fury why should i stop posting???? A lot of people read my threads. maybe u should stop reading and posting in my threads if they are so terrible. i dont know the fuck your problem is with me, i have no problem with you; do we need to step aside and have a lil chat about your problem? cause we can!!!

Llamas
03-26-2012, 04:29 PM
My love thread is way better than a man being fucked to death by a horse
Whoa. Now, I've tolerated you being annoying, posting self-centered shit everywhere, and using the bbs as your own personal blog. But if you ever -EVER- disrespect the horsefucking thread again, I will protest against marijuana legalization just to spite you. Boom. Do not fuck with the horsefucking thread.

When i heard the forum was cowardly making jokes behind my back,very caddy....
How is it possible to pick on someone behind their back on a public message board?? I don't think you understand what "behind my back" means.

picking on someone who has cancer.
Ahh, the good ol' cancer card. I knew it'd come back again.

at first i was hurt, shocked and very dissappointed in the folk here. i prayed for everyone on the forum. asked god to give everyone some lovin.
lolwut?

especially llamas!!!!
lolwut? The funny part here is that I've tried to be nice to you and give you genuine, nice advice. You didn't take it, and continued to act like a fool.

A lot of people read my threads.
They read the thread, and then they don't comment. 3,000+ people have viewed the thread... and how many have told you "what they love?" Like... 3? PS: The horsefucking thread has almost 1,000,000 views.

yellow
03-26-2012, 04:48 PM
Whoa. Now, I've tolerated you being annoying, posting self-centered shit everywhere, and using the bbs as your own personal blog. But if you ever -EVER- disrespect the horsefucking thread again, I will protest against marijuana legalization just to spite you. Boom. Do not fuck with the horsefucking thread.

OMG!!!!!!Seriously!!!!!!!!! LMFAO at you!!!!

How is it possible to pick on someone behind their back on a public message board?? I don't think you understand what "behind my back" means.
i only heard people were doing it, i didnt read the threads or post, so thats how it was cowardly behind my back. If you have something to say about me, then tell me thru pms

Ahh, the good ol' cancer card. I knew it'd come back again.

llamas how old are you? take your problem with me to god.

lolwut? you. See i am flat out telling you i am laughing at u and your caddiness.

lolwut? The funny part here is that I've tried to be nice to you and give you genuine, nice advice. You didn't take it, and continued to act like a fool.
When? what advice?

They read the thread, and then they don't comment. 3,000+ people have viewed the thread... and how many have told you "what they love?" Like... 3? PS: The horsefucking thread has almost 1,000,000 views.
!,000,000 because you are probably obsessed with it and view it 100 times a day

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-26-2012, 05:20 PM
I love horses and sex-related topics. If only those brilliant topics could be combined into one thread....... I'd love that.

See Yellow, it's a very loving thread.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-26-2012, 06:59 PM

Fucking <3 to this. This post makes my mood go from :( to :)

Isolated Fury
03-26-2012, 08:35 PM
First of all, fuck yourself.

so after observing the topics being discussed, i bumped up an old thread, that 3000 ++ read, because everyone on this forum needs more love in their life. When i heard the forum was cowardly making jokes behind my back,very caddy.... really people, picking on someone who has cancer. at first i was hurt, shocked and very dissappointed in the folk here. i prayed for everyone on the forum. asked god to give everyone some lovin.
Your piss-ant little thread has over 3,000+ views. Wow. It also has 50 replies. That's 1.4% of the views turning into replies. It was also made in October of last year - 178 days ago. That means you're getting .28 replies everyday. Wow.

This thread is AMAZING.

If you don't like me or my threads then dont read them. And if you dont have anything nice to say then say nothing at all. especially llamas!!!!
I ended up laughing my ass off at all of this bullshit with me and the forum.
I wish I could not read your threads. I really wish I could. But when you bump your shitty threads, I can't help but read whatever is updated on such a slow board. This thread - along with your retarded LA thread - needs to go away.

Isolated fury why should i stop posting???? A lot of people read my threads. maybe u should stop reading and posting in my threads if they are so terrible. i dont know the fuck your problem is with me, i have no problem with you; do we need to step aside and have a lil chat about your problem? cause we can!!!
I'll repeat. You can fuck yourself. I didn't tell you to stop posting. I'm trying to suggest to you ways to improve your threads and posts. Right now, it's all just garbage. It's meaningless bullshit that can find a home elsewhere. You literally need a diary. I don't care that it was sunny in LA today. That has NOTHING to do with ANYONE except for you. How is anyone supposed to build a conversation on that? "Wow. That's great. Cool. Thanks for sharing." That's about as much as I've got. As far as my "problem" with you, that's about it. You credit no meaningful contributions to this site. Worthless is a good word to use, but I don't want you do cry. And I really don't want to have a "lil chat" with you. I wouldn't want you to continue to strain yourself too much.

Isolated Fury
03-26-2012, 08:56 PM
I love horses and sex-related topics. If only those brilliant topics could be combined into one thread....... I'd love that.

See Yellow, it's a very loving thread.
Also, this is pure gold.

yellow
03-27-2012, 11:19 AM
OMG i am lmfao!!! especially you isolated fury. your not alone, there is help!
god bless you tooooo! Fury, is there anything you love in life or are you just a miserable person. i will ask god to send you some extra LOVIN, cause you really need some love.

I apologize if my threads were not loved by everyone here. but i had to test the waters with lame threads to see how if this sight is worth my time, energy and resources.

Everybody on this forum post lame meaningless post everyday, all day.
What can i do to contribute to the forum??

Is it even possible for you to stop being a douchebag? why are you telling me to go fuck myself?? maybe u need to go fuck yourself. i do not know you, nor ever met you. But it definetly seems as though you are miserable angry person with issues. Please stop taking your misery out on me, cause im not the cause of your pain & frustration.

so why is the forum soooo slow?

XYlophonetreeZ
03-27-2012, 11:23 AM
I apologize if my threads were not loved by everyone here. but i had to test the waters with lame threads to see how if this sight is worth my time, energy and resources.
It's not .

yellow
03-27-2012, 11:27 AM
It's not .

why do you feel its not worth it?

XYlophonetreeZ
03-27-2012, 11:33 AM
We're assholes. You should probably find another board to post on where the people don't suck so bad.:(:(:(:(

yellow
03-27-2012, 11:39 AM
We're assholes. You should probably find another board to post on where the people don't suck so bad.:(:(:(:(

I wish that wasn't true; i wish ya'll to become good people. That kinda bumms me out.

yellow
03-27-2012, 12:12 PM
First of all, fuck yourself.

Your piss-ant little thread has over 3,000+ views. Wow. It also has 50 replies. That's 1.4% of the views turning into replies. It was also made in October of last year - 178 days ago. That means you're getting .28 replies everyday. Wow.

This thread is AMAZING.

I wish I could not read your threads. I really wish I could. But when you bump your shitty threads, I can't help but read whatever is updated on such a slow board. This thread - along with your retarded LA thread - needs to go away.

I'll repeat. You can fuck yourself. I didn't tell you to stop posting. I'm trying to suggest to you ways to improve your threads and posts. Right now, it's all just garbage. It's meaningless bullshit that can find a home elsewhere. You literally need a diary. I don't care that it was sunny in LA today. That has NOTHING to do with ANYONE except for you. How is anyone supposed to build a conversation on that? "Wow. That's great. Cool. Thanks for sharing." That's about as much as I've got. As far as my "problem" with you, that's about it. You credit no meaningful contributions to this site. Worthless is a good word to use, but I don't want you do cry. And I really don't want to have a "lil chat" with you. I wouldn't want you to continue to strain yourself too much.

Im not the only person who lives in la, plus the Offspring just recorded the new album in la. yes fury; you and i will be having a lil chat, u need an adititude adjustment, and you dont even know me and you are never nice to me. so Take your displace anger and fury and shove it up your ass!

douche fury how do u contribute to this site and to the forum?

you no longer need to worrying about straining or hurting me, ....what doesnt kill me only makes me stronger. I survived and im stronger than before.

omg you think you know but have no fucking clue....im priceless - your the one who is worthless.

Isolated Fury
03-27-2012, 12:31 PM
Treez has it right. We're dicks. We don't appreciate the loveliness of saying just how sunny it is outside.

And yellow, don't talk to me about misery. I'll keep it short, but let's preface by saying I'm satisfied with where I am in life right now. I know misery. I know pain. I know terror. I'm sure you cannot come close to comprehending the meaning of those words. And before any dickbags come in saying "oh poor fury u so emo" or "pain?!!?1 u dont no pain!!!", I understand that. We've all been through tough times. There are some members here that I know for a fact have seen worse things than I have - and probably countless more that I haven't met yet. But, yellow, do not tell me I'm miserable. I've been there. I know what it feels like. And I hope you never experience anything like it yourself.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Take your displace anger and fury and shove it up your ass!Pot/kettle etc. etc. etc.

douche fury how do u contribute to this site and to the forum?
I like Fury's posts, as do most people. How do you contribute? I'll show you how you contribute, and please pay very close attention to this.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 59

yellow 13
ilovellamas 5
PilZ-E 5
Isolated Fury 4
XYlophonetreeZ 3
wheelchairman 3
Omni 3
TheUnholyNightbringer 3
Al Coholic 2
Red. 2
RageAndLov 2
Retard 1
Outerspaceman21 1
Little_Miss_1565 1
Beaker 1
Jojan 1
skrillex 1
T-6005 1
bighead384 1
KickHimWhenHe'sDown 1
dff_punk 1
Offspring-Junkie 1
My Name Was Taken 1
Layna 1
For Real 1

You've posted 13 times in this thread. But why? You're talking to yourself! No one else is very interested in this thread anymore. I've made loads of threads that people didn't reply to. It's not the end of the world, move on!

Also, in General Chat, you literally don't contribute anything. You only come here to post in your own threads and to bump them if they appear to be in danger of dying. Since early November, you've made only one post in General Chat that wasn't either in this or the LA thread. In that post, I learned that you are allergic to peanuts. And I liked that post! It was the first time you've ever said anything unpredictable and new!

If you want to talk about contribution, I advise that you take a look at the other threads in this forum. This place may not be bustling with activity, but there's plenty of stuff to talk about other than how much you love LA, weed, and the Offspring.

One thing I like about you is that you seem to cherish the things that you love, and you count your blessings. But with your attitude it's going to be difficult to find anything NEW to love.

Take a look at all the other wonderful stuff you can post about!

Is Lord Phidias the mackinest mack daddy alive, or what? (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45667)
What do you think of guidos? (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45671)
Played any video games lately? (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35168)
Do you speak any Czech or Slovak, or would you like to look up some good Slovak insults for HAU when he inevitably posts here under an alt? (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40431)
Got any annoying Satanist, marijuana-hating Facebook friends? (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45193)
You'd be good at this one. Teach bighead how you think so positively all the time! (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45668)
What car do you drive? (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45627)
Fold or crumple? (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45657)
Is there any BBS award that Nawigacja GPS doesn't deserve? (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45650)
Have you had any trouble adjusting to a new job? (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45656)
Pay your respects to a dearly departed Jets fan. (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45639)
Seen any movies lately? (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45191)
Are you drunk? (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40727)
And most importantly, condoms or the pill? (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45619)

Please give some thought to why you only post in your own threads before you criticize others for not "contributing."

Isolated Fury
03-27-2012, 12:45 PM
Gold star, Treez. The investigation involved in your post is most impressive.

Baldwin
03-30-2012, 03:37 PM
I love making babies. Every time my very fertile wife tells me she's pregnant with yet another fruit of my very fertile loins, it's the happiest day of my life. I just wish we could have more babies than once every ten-eleven months.

I guess we could adopt, but it's not the same thing at all, and you'd never feel the same sort of love for an adopted stranger's kid as you would for your own flesh and blood.

Llamas
03-30-2012, 04:04 PM
I really love being in labor. It's pretty much the best. Every time I finish popping out a child, I get back to work again. The pain of a child coming out of a place it's way too large for because god clearly fucked up is one of the most glorious and wonderful things a woman can experience in life. I love it.

Ser
03-30-2012, 04:13 PM
I don't like people who have admitted to being in late 30s on this board who get their pissy panties in a bunch when people disagree with them and accuse everyone else of have the same fucking bad attitude which they, themselves, have and continuously show whenever ANYONE DISAGREES WITH THEM. (1!)

On the other hand, I also love getting pregnant every 10-11 months and staying in the kitchen.

UgLy_eLf
04-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Television.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
04-02-2012, 08:43 PM
I love this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Xzlel8wrM)

A lot of people hate their new live performances, but I love this one. Especially at just after 4 minutes.

EMehl6
04-04-2012, 03:46 PM
I love unicorns, poetry, and long walks on the beach. Oh, and spooning. Definitely spooning.

Llamas
04-04-2012, 04:10 PM
I love this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84Xzlel8wrM)

A lot of people hate their new live performances, but I love this one. Especially at just after 4 minutes.

Their problem is that they're just so, so incohesive as a band. Most of the time, they seem very unsure of themselves and hesitant. They're incredible song-writers, and they have musical talent, but they just don't perform live together too well. Serj does a much better job performing live as a solo act than with SOAD. I'd still love to see them live, though.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
04-05-2012, 10:02 PM
I've never seen any of Serj's solo performances. I should check that out.

My Name Was Taken
04-06-2012, 08:53 AM
This man
http://offspring.com/community/picture.php?albumid=747&pictureid=7898

Isolated Fury
04-06-2012, 09:10 AM
This man
(Photo)

Llamas
04-06-2012, 09:25 AM
I've never seen any of Serj's solo performances. I should check that out.

His live performances tell me that it's that the rest of SOAD is weak live (Daron honestly has no live talent. His rhythm is off, and his singing pitch is always flat), or just that they don't gel together very well. Because Serj is spot on when performing with this orchestra and his solo band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpkMoVXUsNo&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpP0PWRtxzI&feature=related

Edit:
Just watched some Scars on Broadway live videos, and Daron's not that bad. Though it's amazing how beautiful Serj is, and how completely absolutely not beautiful Daron is. He's definitely weaker than Serj, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V30DZeMlx9c&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Roub-sWSynI

My Name Was Taken
04-06-2012, 10:39 AM
Your mother.

I don't remember posting this. lol

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
04-06-2012, 11:27 AM
His live performances tell me that it's that the rest of SOAD is weak live (Daron honestly has no live talent. His rhythm is off, and his singing pitch is always flat), or just that they don't gel together very well. Because Serj is spot on when performing with this orchestra and his solo band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpkMoVXUsNo&feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpP0PWRtxzI&feature=related

Wow, that's some pretty beautiful singing. Now SOAD's live performances don't seem quite as impressive to me anymore, but I'd still go see them any day.

Llamas
04-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Wow, that's some pretty beautiful singing. Now SOAD's live performances don't seem quite as impressive to me anymore, but I'd still go see them any day.

Absolutely. I'd love to see them live. I have realistic expectations for how they perform live, and would really be there just to hear them play and dance and go nuts. I could live with the fact that they don't sound that good live.

I'd go see Serj to be mesmerized by his gorgeous voice and his immense talent. The man is incredible. I really love in the second video (Peace Will Be Revenged) how he looks at his pianist to get him to follow him, and then smiles afterward because the pianist just couldn't do it. That guy totally dropped the ball throughout the performance (especially at that part before Serj starts singing "When the rain washes over the mitochondria..." you can see Serj get really frustrated - starting at 2:22), but Serj keeps a cool head and is still smiling at him at the end. A real class act there. I'd be so pissed at the guy, haha.

TheJakes84
04-06-2012, 09:32 PM
I love being in love quite often. I love the offspring. I love young the giant. I love jager. I love jack. I love sex. I love life. I love peace. :o:rolleyes:

samseby
04-18-2012, 11:13 AM
Other than family, friends, job, music, reading, movies ...

- running around barefoot
- dark chocolate
- coffee
- sports / being outdoors

yellow
06-19-2012, 02:02 PM
I love my parents! Dad! RIP
My mom is one of the best moms ever. She always there for me, even with her in Australia and me in America. Still the best

TheJakes84
06-21-2012, 06:33 PM
This man
http://offspring.com/community/picture.php?albumid=747&pictureid=7898

Aw, sooo sweet you both are! :) Take care of eachother.

Mechagodzilla2
06-23-2012, 07:21 PM
Led Zeppelin, eating, sleeping, doing math, giant monsters, resting, doing nothing, dividing by zero

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
06-24-2012, 01:08 PM
doing meth
I misread this.

TheJakes84
06-24-2012, 01:11 PM
what do i lust for: sex - pleasures - interesting stuff - dinosaurs

Mechagodzilla2
06-24-2012, 03:41 PM
I misread this.

You sure did.

Dulce Maria
11-18-2013, 07:23 PM
what do i love haha

my beautiful parents.
my gorgeous baby babe.
my favorite bands.
my family. my friends.
my greatest gift.
my fucking life.
my fucking car.
my fucking room.
my fucking pets.
my fucking music.

#onecrazyassbitch

Lord Phidias
11-18-2013, 10:52 PM
Ok, at first I was disappointed at you guys for not being dicks at the beginning of the thread, which almost made me stop reading all the posts... then Llamas came to the rescue, as I was actually hoping she would, and happily read her and others' constructive critics to yellow... and then this:

Is Lord Phidias the mackinest mack daddy alive, or what? (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45667)

This made me cry and ROFL, you are my new favorite member. Yours was one of the best posts I've read on this BBS.

Btw, I'm not an egocentric fuck, I just remembered all the tension towards my annoying threads of old... good times. :cool:

Oh yeah, what do I love? XYlophonetreeZ, of course. Hello by the way, thanks for remembering a lame and infamous bbs member. :)

Dulce Maria
11-22-2013, 04:29 PM
Led Zeppelin fan right here.

Led Zeppelin, eating, sleeping, doing math, giant monsters, resting, doing nothing, dividing by zero

Paint_It_Black
11-22-2013, 04:31 PM

Fuck yes. Bring this fucking guy back. This fucking guy knows his shit.

wheelchairman
11-23-2013, 01:35 AM
Yeah what the fuck happened to Square Enix, they used to have the RPG market locked down, then they decided their old strategy wasn't working and they should focus on shittier games.

Btw, they re-released FF 1-5 on iOs with graphic updates, and the results are amazing. Especially FF3's 3d graphics. And FF4-5's 3d graphics and voice acting. Can't wait for FF6.

ity mimozemšťan
11-25-2013, 01:08 PM
What do you love....?

<3 i love....

I love you and Jucky.

Dulce Maria
11-27-2013, 07:36 PM
I love Dexter. :cool: