PDA

View Full Version : 20 Questions Game

bighead384
10-29-2011, 04:15 PM
http://www.20q.net/ : A game that reads your mind!

The game 20 Questions somewhat surprisingly has Noodles in it's list of people, but the A.I. never guesses Noodles for some reason. The more the A.I. in 20 Questions "learns" about a person/place/thing, the more accurately it can guess what you're thinking.

Play the game thinking about Noodles!

Jojan
10-29-2011, 04:28 PM
It does not read your mind.

I think that http://en.akinator.com/ is better.

randman21
10-29-2011, 05:53 PM
Fun! It took the thing 29 questions to get to Noodles.

EDIT: Same exact thing for Dexter.
EDIT II: It guessed The Offspring in 16!

joshgenis
10-29-2011, 06:33 PM
they got noodles in 20 and got dexter holland in 17 questions. impressive

bighead384
10-29-2011, 06:43 PM
I've played this so many times with the intent to get it to recognize Noodles. It never guesses Noodles for me.Noodles only shows up when the game gives up and asks you to tell who you were thinking of. Maybe it depends where you are located?

randman21
10-29-2011, 07:40 PM
Whenever you click on Noodles, what does it say that you answered "wrong"?

For example, one for me was "Does this person have black hair?" Of course, I answered no, but the "correct" answer was yes. People don't always know what they're talking about.

bighead384
10-30-2011, 01:04 AM
Whenever you click on Noodles, what does it say that you answered "wrong"?

For example, one for me was "Does this person have black hair?" Of course, I answered no, but the "correct" answer was yes. People don't always know what they're talking about.

I know my shit dude. There's zero chance I'm getting questions wrong.

KTILLA23
10-30-2011, 02:06 AM
Fun stuff, it got Dexter in 22 for me. But i tried a bunch of times to get it to say Noodles, but it just wouldn't. And the Akinator game is way better, it guessed Noodles and Dexter right away.

holland25
10-30-2011, 03:11 AM
Akinator is great.

randman21
10-30-2011, 04:28 AM
I know my shit dude. There's zero chance I'm getting questions wrong.

I think you missed what I'm saying. I know you definitely know your shit, but it makes guesses based on the answers of other people, some of which are flat-out wrong.

Jeez, I forgot how awesome Akinator is.

WebDudette
10-30-2011, 04:40 AM
Akinator guessed Tom Morello then Noodles because Akinator is awesome.

bighead384
10-30-2011, 09:48 AM
I think you missed what I'm saying. I know you definitely know your shit, but it makes guesses based on the answers of other people, some of which are flat-out wrong.

True, but I thought I played it with Noodles enough times on my own to teach it right.

Akinator sucks, I'm surprised people like it. I've played it a few times, and each time it asks me at least 4 or 5 questions that are just stupid and bad strategy. 20Q almost never does that.

ospringfan112113
10-30-2011, 10:17 AM
I got Dexter in 21 questions and I got Noddles in 19 :)
(they got me when they asked if his nickname was a food haha)

I'm so addicted to this game now!

KTILLA23
10-30-2011, 12:45 PM
I finally got Aikinator to guess Greg, it took about an hour for it to guess Greg. I don't get why it guessed Dexter and Noodles no problem, but wouldn't guess Greg for nothing.

bighead384
10-30-2011, 01:04 PM
I finally got Aikinator to guess Greg, it took about an hour for it to guess Greg. I don't get why it guessed Dexter and Noodles no problem, but wouldn't guess Greg for nothing.

Dexter and Noodles have done a lot more interviews and TV appearances and things of that sort. So they're a lot more recognizable to people. I mean, think about it: Noodles probably gets recognized in public somewhat routinely, while Greg K is probably recognized in public very rarely and only by hardcore Offspring fans.

KTILLA23
10-30-2011, 01:19 PM
Dexter and Noodles have done a lot more interviews and TV appearances and things of that sort. So they're a lot more recognizable to people. I mean, think about it: Noodles probably gets recognized in public somewhat routinely, while Greg K is probably recognized in public very rarely and only by hardcore Offspring fans.
Yeah that's probably why, but you would think one of the first Offspring member's would be a little more known. Heck the 20Q site doesn't even have Greg in there system, that's just a shame.

personal_loans_1
10-30-2011, 01:38 PM
Noodles in second try, I love to play with you too, Akinator.
ed1:Dexter in first try.
ed2:Way to Greg: Mike Dirnt, Flea, Greg. Also nice.