PDA

View Full Version : Feeling guilty about not feeling guilty?

My Name Was Taken
11-02-2011, 10:59 AM
Have you ever had this feeling?

When I went into the IT lab today, someone hadn't logged out of their computer before going to their next class. I decided to be nice and log out for them so some evil person didn't come by and delete all of their files. When I clicked on the little windows symbol, I saw who it was that hadn't logged out. Someone who's fucked me over time after time.... So I promptly deleted all of their files and moved on to the next computer to log in.
I don't feel bad about it. This kid REALLY deserved it. ...But I feel bad about NOT feeling bad about it.

Offspring-Junkie
11-02-2011, 12:33 PM
The sweet taste of revenge. Have no mercy. Oh wait, Halloween is over, is it?

Tijs
11-02-2011, 02:33 PM
I did something similar once. Someone didn't log out, and had a Word document open, some paper/test he was working on. It looked finished and was a whole bunch of pages long, a lot of text. I put in "Oh yeah, and I'm gay." about 5 times in random places. Then I saved it, and logged him out.

I had no idea who this person was and I've never felt guilty over it. If someone fucked you over, and you got back to this person - even anonymously - shouldn't be something you should feel guilty about. So there's no need to feel guilty about that either.

My Name Was Taken
11-02-2011, 03:01 PM
I did something similar once. Someone didn't log out, and had a Word document open, some paper/test he was working on. It looked finished and was a whole bunch of pages long, a lot of text. I put in "Oh yeah, and I'm gay." about 5 times in random places. Then I saved it, and logged him out.

I had no idea who this person was and I've never felt guilty over it. If someone fucked you over, and you got back to this person - even anonymously - shouldn't be something you should feel guilty about. So there's no need to feel guilty about that either.

This makes me feel better... And gave my sister and I a good laugh :P

Outerspaceman21
11-03-2011, 12:16 AM
I've had that happen too, though I can't really remember the circumstance (it was a long time ago). I felt bad for a bit, but as time went on, I didn't care anymore. The dude was an asshole.

Layna
11-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Have you ever had this feeling?

When I went into the IT lab today, someone hadn't logged out of their computer before going to their next class. I decided to be nice and log out for them so some evil person didn't come by and delete all of their files. When I clicked on the little windows symbol, I saw who it was that hadn't logged out. Someone who's fucked me over time after time.... So I promptly deleted all of their files and moved on to the next computer to log in.
I don't feel bad about it. This kid REALLY deserved it. ...But I feel bad about NOT feeling bad about it.

LOL, I understand but I don't feel bad about not feeling bad, I worry about not feeling bad. I read this somewhere "I forgive you, that God judges you and Karma fucks you"( I read it like that) but I guess that karma is not fair enough, so don't feel that bad cuz someone had to delete the files.:cool:

My Name Was Taken
11-07-2011, 07:11 AM
LOL, I understand but I don't feel bad about not feeling bad, I worry about not feeling bad. I read this somewhere "I forgive you, that God judges you and Karma fucks you"( I read it like that) but I guess that karma is not fair enough, so don't feel that bad cuz someone had to delete the files.:cool:

When I saw it was him logged in, I took it as a sign.... I was meant to do it. lol.