PDA

View Full Version : Saying 'I love you'

Alison
11-16-2011, 06:13 PM
Okay, fitst off, am drunkish.

I was wonderibg about what peoplr thibk is too early to say 'i love you' to someone. I have been wewith my boyfriend almosy 6 months now and i reallu do think i love him. I've been havinh to stop myself saying that to him because i really think i couldnt deal with it if he didn't feeel the same way.

I know there's not really a tine period of when things should be said, but.... I am bot even sure what i'm asking. Shyuld i say it and risk not getting the response i want, or play it safe, whicg is alsi quite torturous.

I have s feelubg i eill regreat this tgread in the mornibg. This is slsi disgustingly soppy and euew Boys have cootires

Gustavo
11-16-2011, 06:20 PM
I'm no expert in reationships, but I believe that any pressure isn't good, so if you're feeling pressed upon not saying it, just say it whenever you feel like it, if you don't get a response -- which isn't very likely from what you've told me and since ya'll have been together for 6 months -- don't make such a big deal out of it, you need to know that if he doesn't say it, it's not necessarilybecause he doesn't love you, he could just not be ready to say it yet or isn't ready, or maybe he's just waiting for you to say it first. You never know!

randman21
11-16-2011, 06:45 PM
There isn't much to add beyond what Gus said. It depends on the people involved, but I don't think 6 months is too early in any situation. So you're good. :)

Al Coholic
11-16-2011, 08:31 PM
Let it creep in when you're piss wasted, only half seriously. Then just say it while you're incrementally less wasted each time.

PS that works with pretty much everything.

Homer
11-16-2011, 08:59 PM
Just say it. I'm sure he's thinking the exact same way you are.

Lizardus
11-17-2011, 12:50 PM
Wait another six months.

IamSam
11-17-2011, 03:19 PM
Let it creep in when you're piss wasted, only half seriously. Then just say it while you're incrementally less wasted each time.

PS that works with pretty much everything.

Just the tip?

Coral
11-18-2011, 01:56 PM
Suck him off and tell it like into the microphone: I love you! :D :D :D I'm sure he will understand. :D

Lupin
11-19-2011, 05:27 PM
Just the tip?

i hope this is from this...ARCHER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS-7zTzrSAA) if so...rock on. Anal with a loved one is great...unless you're related by blood.

Then it gets hazy, in a legal sense.

Omni
11-19-2011, 09:25 PM
"Just the tip" is pretty old and common saying/persuasion technique.

Scythe Death
11-19-2011, 09:35 PM
You're the first drunk person I've seen that can't type.

holland25
11-20-2011, 02:00 AM
You obviously haven't seen me. Or the 'Those of you who are drunk post here' thread.

Alison
11-20-2011, 03:50 AM
You're the first drunk person I've seen that can't type.

I've had far worse displays of drunk-typing than this.

On topic, I've decided not to say it, unless I'm shitfaced and can't help it.

Homer
11-20-2011, 02:31 PM
On topic, I've decided not to say it, unless I'm shitfaced and can't help it.

Probably not a good idea.

Just sayin'!

Blitz!
11-21-2011, 11:51 AM
Probably not a good idea.

Just sayin'!

Ali, I agree with Carson.
If you feel it, just say it

Alison
11-21-2011, 12:39 PM
Okay, it's all good, he told me last night that he loved me, so I'm happy out.

thanks for answering my silly drunken questions anyway!

Coral
11-21-2011, 02:51 PM
Did you tell him first?

Homer
11-22-2011, 02:31 PM
Okay, it's all good, he told me last night that he loved me, so I'm happy out.

Man, I totally called it! I'm quite the expert on relationships...

If only I could solve the problems with mine.

vii.camille
11-22-2011, 11:45 PM
And if you love him stay.
n if you dont just leave.
Saying ILoveYou must comes from within :D
and i just wanna share what i love read itInternet Marketing Guides (http://www.netmarketings.info)

personal_loans_1
11-23-2011, 08:18 AM
Did it feel at least a little like you'd keep corpses in the basement? Anyway, I'm glad it doesn't bother you anymore.

I'll always say I Love you to my parents and my special someone sincerely especially with God:)

Happy first robo-holy-communion.:)

Al Coholic
11-23-2011, 11:39 AM
http://www.jawish.org/blog/uploads/preacherbot.small.jpg

Who woulda thought the bots are such softies?