PDA

View Full Version : can i ever get him back?

BetseyPitts
11-17-2011, 08:41 PM
first i wanna say, i just join this so sorry if im not doing this right. but anyways... i had a time in my life when i was dating multiple of men, but then i met this guy Shawn, and he was amazing. I ditched all the guys i was dating for him because i really like him and wanted to be serious. And eventually we became serious, we werent in a relationship but in the process of making into one. but one unfort day, i flipped out on him for NO reason. I was pmsing and took it out on the wrong person. i had no right to fight with him when he didnt do anything, he said he forgave me but after that fight we talked less and less to the point that he ignored my texts. then a month later i contacted him again, and we talked and he told me he wants to be friends, but id love to be with him again and start over, and ive told him already that i wish i didnt screw things up but he never said anything. he will text me occasionally but never will mention anything about getting back together, now does anyone think me and this guy will ever get back together, or shouldi jus move on?

T-6005
11-17-2011, 10:01 PM
Sounds like the pitts.

Al Coholic
11-18-2011, 12:41 AM
Let him in your pitt.

Coral
11-18-2011, 03:03 PM
No, Jennifer, Brad is taken.