PDA

View Full Version : living off only on paleo diet plan

gotoboyy123
11-23-2011, 08:25 AM
i have been a rock star during my high school years, i was the lead guitar and the vocalist of the resident band in our school. those were the days my friend, when i finished school i also bloated and turned into something who i do not want to become, i've became fat. Now i've quit smoking and drugs, been clean for 3 years now... my body is slowly regaining it's form now that i have a strict diet plan to follow to.

yeah! you got that right?! looking for it?! here it is! i hope you happy! HAHAHAHA!!!

Al Coholic
11-23-2011, 08:26 AM
Go on......

bighead384
11-23-2011, 09:09 AM
Where's the commercial link in his signature?

mrconeman
11-23-2011, 09:10 AM
Get back on that Rock and Roll Horse my friend. You're doing the right thing. Never let that fucking man bring your dream of being a star to it's death

randman21
11-23-2011, 09:17 AM
^Hehehehe.

I was also wondering where the sig link was. But has anyone here tried the Paleo Diet? I hear it's great and I wanted to give it a shot earlier this year, but it seems expensive to maintain. The strictness didn't really put me off, though.

personal_loans_1
11-23-2011, 10:20 AM
Raw meat and so on?? :eek: That paleo diet theory seems like some brilliant cosmo journalist invention to me. I think most of things we have today are natural effects of human development. Maybe only reducing processed food is reasonable, otherwise it's way too radical. I mean for living, cause probably you'd loose some weigh on that.

dexter12296566
11-23-2011, 10:52 AM
My dad wants me to do that... I refuse... I am not doing a paleo diet...

Little_Miss_1565
11-23-2011, 10:56 AM
Just plain ol' calorie counting will do the trick. Not eating some food just about always is a disguised version of calorie counting. You just have to burn 500 more calories a day than you take in. Any more than that, you stop burning only fat and start burning muscle. Worked for me - after I moved, I joined a hot yoga studio and started counting calories and now I'm a size 4 and getting diesel as fuck. Holla.

randman21
11-23-2011, 02:28 PM
Raw meat and so on?? :eek: That paleo diet theory seems like some brilliant cosmo journalist invention to me. I think most of things we have today are natural effects of human development. Maybe only reducing processed food is reasonable, otherwise it's way too radical. I mean for living, cause probably you'd loose some weigh on that.
As far as I know, raw meat is not a part of the diet! At least it's not required. I just wouldn't be down for that. As for the other stuff, I somewhat agree with you, but there seems to be tons of research behind it. And I have gotten one bit of feedback, who said it's a great diet and strongly recommended it. But he's a millionaire and insane fitness junkie, neither of which I am. In the end, I didn't go with it because, as Sarah is saying, there are much simpler ways to go about it. I've lost a ton of weight with my already decent diet and exercise.