PDA

View Full Version : Other Messages Boards

Jakebert
11-25-2011, 07:10 PM
What other message boards do you guys post at?

-www.nerdgroupies.com. It's a spin-off of the old Nohomers Simpsons site that's more or less dedicated to off topic discussion. This is currently the only other board I post at.

I want to start posting at either Off Topic or Hipinion, but Hipinion is very snarky/insular and Off Topic is way too fast and I'm intimidated by both.

KTILLA23
11-26-2011, 11:15 AM
They only other site i post at, i don't even post much there anymore is Xboxachievements.org, but still look at there news everyday. Other than that i don't post much at any sites at all.

Jebus
11-26-2011, 01:02 PM
I post in a boxing forum (http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3). Mainly in the boxing section. It's like the boxing equivalent of General Offspring Discussion. It's so damn horrible and I don't know why I keep on subjecting myself to the type of horrible conversation that goes on. Even worst it's that I'm guilty of participating in the horrible conversation. It's dominated by people who call each other pactards (Pacquiao fans) and flomos (Floyd Mayweather fans), and there's a never ending debate about who's better. It's worst than Offspring vs Greenday. Yet, it's still a good source of boxing news so I post anyway.

Plus I post a lot on reddit if that kind of counts.

holland25
11-27-2011, 02:37 AM
www.bloodhoundgang.com
z15.invisionfree.com/NHL04Rebuilt
flagcounter.boardhost.com

Yup, that's it.

Alison
11-27-2011, 06:48 AM
I sometimes post on boards.ie, but I'm more of a lurker there.

Outerspaceman21
11-27-2011, 06:19 PM
The message boards for AWS and Strung Out, though I haven't been on there in a while. I also post on the forums for the game League of Legends.

jacknife737
11-29-2011, 02:36 PM
I post fairly frequently on the punknews.org community.