PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only person who can't stand adopted people?

mario_spaghettio
12-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Besides their biological parents that is?

coke_a_holic
12-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Fucking class! I might have to steal that one.

holland25
12-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Holy crap.

Tijs
12-02-2011, 01:34 PM
Two days ago I met a black guy named "Adoption". That was truly his name. It was kinda funny.

Jojan
12-02-2011, 02:05 PM
They are called African-Americans.

personal_loans_1
12-02-2011, 02:25 PM
I've read somewhere that in Dutch there's a name that means 'Nobody'. That's sweet. But American names are the best.

Mario, mario, mario.

Tijs
12-02-2011, 03:27 PM
A not-rarely used lastname is 'Bornnaked', I found that one amusing too.

Llamas
12-02-2011, 04:20 PM
For some reason, this thread reminds me of my boss who always confuses "adopt" and "adapt". He was telling me the other day that when people move to a new country, they need to adopt.

This is not a good story. However, this is also not a good thread. I feel no remorse.

Retard
12-02-2011, 10:11 PM
This is probably my favorite thread on here ever!

mario_spaghettio
12-04-2011, 07:16 PM
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web04/2011/12/2/15/enhanced-buzz-wide-7222-1322859319-47.jpg

yarock
12-05-2011, 09:08 AM
Banned?

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

personal_loans_1
12-05-2011, 09:32 AM
;(

but it was indeed too much.

Little_Miss_1565
12-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Banned?

It's temporary. Trolling = boring.

Coral
12-05-2011, 05:14 PM
Trolling = boring.
Well, I guess that's a matter of taste.

Jakebert
12-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Not really. There's nothing inherently wrong with trolling. But there is something wrong with your entire persona being built around some incredibly boring and obvious attempt at being shocking and contradictory.

Honestly Mario's biggest sin is that his schtick was played out and old before he even began.

bighead384
12-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Trolling? I thought it was just a joke.

Coral
12-05-2011, 09:36 PM
Not really. There's nothing inherently wrong with trolling.

But there is something wrong with your entire persona being built around some incredibly boring and obvious attempt at being shocking and contradictory.
Well, if you troll a specific person to death...:D or an entire bbs in a not rewarding way...:D that could be a problem, it's a broad range of activities in my view :D

Well, some people liked it obviously. It's actually not that easy to do and obviously not that easy to comprehend for some people. :D You have to use brain. I don't think it's contradictory.

Jakebert
12-05-2011, 10:18 PM
How is his trolling rewarding? His schtick is boring and cliched, and I've seen it done dozens of times by other people on this board alone. We get it, he says "offensive" things that clash with the beliefs of most people here. It's old. If he's going to make his whole persona a gimmick he should at least try to be original and not just a shitty carbon copy of Maddox.

personal_loans_1
12-06-2011, 05:44 AM
I always perceived him as some kind of fossil, overdrawn local folklore therefore not really as a troll, quite boring, but not that annoying, and provoking some responses at least.

samseby
12-06-2011, 07:06 AM
Whatever ...
I'd actually call it need for attention but hey - to each his own.
Gotta admit it would generally be a lot more interesting and worthwhile if there weren't only platitudes :p (in some cases that is).

wheelchairman
12-06-2011, 02:22 PM
He's obviously someone's alt account. You can tell he's a regular cause he half-asses all his posts... just like a regular. Though excellent joke in the OP.

Little_Miss_1565
12-06-2011, 03:33 PM
If he's going to make his whole persona a gimmick he should at least try to be original and not just a shitty carbon copy of Maddox.

Hi, I like you.

Coral
12-13-2011, 03:01 AM
How is his trolling rewarding? His schtick is boring and cliched, and I've seen it done dozens of times by other people on this board alone. We get it, he says "offensive" things that clash with the beliefs of most people here. It's old. If he's going to make his whole persona a gimmick he should at least try to be original and not just a shitty carbon copy of Maddox.
This thread is intentionally boring and cliched and that's a huge difference. Also, it's a beautiful joke of his own bbs personality. Masterpiece. It's an art. His previous stuff is different, it's like a mix of his true personality plus irritating conservative stuff.

It's like Simpsons and South park, dry humour against hysterical humour. Some people just don't get it when you are selling abortions. Right, Cartman?

coke_a_holic
12-13-2011, 03:05 AM
ITT we learn that Coral is Mario.

Coral
12-13-2011, 03:23 AM
ITT Coral is someone else.

WCM is not right, it's not alt, unless mods say otherwise...

You people don't know very much about trolls. :D

Jakebert
12-13-2011, 07:58 AM
This thread is intentionally boring and cliched and that's a huge difference. Also, it's a beautiful joke of his own bbs personality. Masterpiece. It's an art. His previous stuff is different, it's like a mix of his true personality plus irritating conservative stuff.

It's like Simpsons and South park, dry humour against hysterical humour. Some people just don't get it when you are selling abortions. Right, Cartman?

Just because something is intentionally boring and cliched doesn't make it a funny parody. See: Family Guy.

Little_Miss_1565
12-13-2011, 09:29 AM
You people don't know very much about trolls. :D

This forum has been around for more than 10 years. We know plenty about trolls, thanks, but everyone has their own opinions about trolling and trolls. Unfortunately I have no fucks to give for individual notions about trolling. :(

Llamas
12-13-2011, 01:45 PM
This thread is intentionally boring and cliched and that's a huge difference.
Right. Things that are intentionally boring and cliched are sooooo interesting.

Also, it's a beautiful joke of his own bbs personality. Masterpiece. It's an art. His previous stuff is different, it's like a mix of his true personality plus irritating conservative stuff.
Yep, definitely either mario himself, or a buddy of his. Nobody else would defend this crap with such vocabulary.

It's like Simpsons and South park, dry humour against hysterical humour.

Since when is Simpsons dry humor? ...and in what way is mario's posts dry humor? I love dry humor. Don't tarnish it with such awful "examples".

Llamas
12-20-2011, 01:45 PM
I'd actually ban Mario for previous irritating stuff, not this.

No, I'm not Mario nor his buddy.

Where did I say that his humour is dry? Mario is more like South Park.

Did you intentionally post as Chrisduder Bitchens, whom you've previously established in another thread as the same person as mario_spaghettio?

http://www.latimes.com/la-fg-punk-shaving-pictures,0,6666420.photogallery?index=la-fg-punk-shaving01_lw78pnpd

Hello, I'm Mario Spaghettio and I approve of this message.

Anyway, lol at the little punks and their communist police.

Way to give away your false identity as Coral.

mario_spaghettio
12-20-2011, 02:35 PM
Can somebody please help me? Please stop ilovellamas from calling me ChrisDude.

yarock
12-20-2011, 04:11 PM

Were you born like this or did you develop such dry sense of humor later? I'm really, really curious. How do you make yourself so sure that he's mario?

Llamas
12-20-2011, 04:29 PM
Can somebody please help me? Please stop ilovellamas from calling me ChrisDude.

I lol'd at this.

Were you born like this or did you develop such dry sense of humor later? I'm really, really curious. How do you make yourself so sure that he's mario?

I'm not "so sure", but I read his posts and the poster, Chrisduder Bitchens, said in a post that he is mario... and then he posted under the same name, as though he was Coral. This could all be a device, but if not, he gave himself away.

Asselery
12-21-2011, 10:24 PM
Holy crap.

lmfao, yeah...