PDA

View Full Version : fact/fiction?

Jim_Danzig
02-09-2005, 01:11 PM
Is it true that Metallica and The Offspring hate each other? or is that just made up bull shit?

Iddy
02-09-2005, 02:03 PM
i don't know... but i think that stems from the whole mp3/napster buisness. Offspring are pro-download, metallica are against it.... could just be a media war.

ReDeAdOf89
02-09-2005, 02:26 PM
I havent really heard much about that but its probably made up bullshit

Dead Cheerleader
02-09-2005, 05:21 PM
I think everyone should hate Metallica. One of the worst bands ever.

ThatOneGuy123
02-09-2005, 05:29 PM
you are so fucking wrong Metallica used to be great so theirfor Metallica is not the worst band ever and I think the do hate eachother i do know Metallica hate eachother just get the DVD Some kind Of Monster and you'll see as i recall Lars Ulrich says "You know what fuck you guys im out for the day"

babycraze{Angie}
02-09-2005, 05:40 PM
you are so fucking wrong Metallica used to be great so theirfor Metallica is not the worst band ever and I think the do hate eachother i do know Metallica hate eachother just get the DVD Some kind Of Monster and you'll see as i recall Lars Ulrich says "You know what fuck you guys im out for the day"
You know, I kinda found that hard to read, lol. But I got it for the most part, newayz......I was about to post what you said about Metallica not being the worst band ever. Metallica fuckin' kix ass! Or used to, in my opinion. St.Anger just didn't fit their style, but then again, they haven't been out in a while, St.Anger just got too overrated for my taste; I only like Frantic off of that album.

P.S. I LUV ur signature of Peter from Family Guy! Funny!

lousyskater
02-09-2005, 10:55 PM

oww, my head.

i'm not really sure if they hate eachother, but i can see how they would. metallica (or just Ulrich) were total bastards to Napster while offspring was selling Napster merchandise on their website.

Revolver-2005?
02-10-2005, 02:58 PM
Metallica is ok....Offsrping is better, but its understandable that they wouldnt like each other, since Offspring is with napster and Metallica isnt

Skate Rat 19
02-11-2005, 01:54 PM
Well i could see why they would dislike each other but you never hear hate messages between the two so i dont think they hate each other.