PDA

View Full Version : do you like beards?

calichix
12-18-2011, 11:03 AM
I feel attracted to men with beards in a totally primal cavewoman way, but they're so GROSS when they have spittle or.. what have you.. all over them. There's nothing nastier than a wet beard. So.. is it worth it?

LADIES?!

bighead384
12-18-2011, 11:10 AM
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/wennpic/brian-wilson-2011-espy-awards-01.jpg
Brian Wilson rules. Possibly my favorite beard-haver.

personal_loans_1
12-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Wow. Depends on type of hair, seems to me that the sparser the worse it is but not always.

SåS
12-18-2011, 03:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U&feature=related

^see for relevance.

Jojan
12-18-2011, 07:04 PM
I have two mothers.

killer_queen
12-20-2011, 03:23 AM
I have to admit some guys look good with it. I know if I were a man I would grow a beard, it looks so warm, especially in winter. What I don't like is men who grow beard to hide their chubby faces. It's just too obvious and I feel like shouting "eat less if you're embarrassed by your face!" when I see them.

And I think a beard must be black, or at least brown. Blondes look like creepy pedos with beard or moustache.

Baldwin
12-20-2011, 07:17 AM
My awesome caveman beard currently reaches my collarbone (with my awesome caveman hair reaching my navel), and I have to be checking the chin area for wayward drops of spittle constantly. Spend enough time with the same bearded man and you'll eventually catch him with a few drops of spittle or a piece of fried chicken or a nest of venomous centipedes in his beard, no matter how fastidious he is. It's just up to you if you let those moments disturb the rest of your relationship with him.

Also, beards are now apparently a hipster thing? It's bad enough half the people who see me assume I'm homeless, now the other half assume I'm some kind of pretentious faggot?

Little_Miss_1565
12-20-2011, 08:33 AM
My awesome caveman beard currently reaches my collarbone (with my awesome caveman hair reaching my navel), and I have to be checking the chin area for wayward drops of spittle constantly. Spend enough time with the same bearded man and you'll eventually catch him with a few drops of spittle or a piece of fried chicken or a nest of venomous centipedes in his beard, no matter how fastidious he is. It's just up to you if you let those moments disturb the rest of your relationship with him.

Also, beards are now apparently a hipster thing? It's bad enough half the people who see me assume I'm homeless, now the other half assume I'm some kind of pretentious faggot?

Hipster beards are well-kempt and precise, what with regular fancy barber visits and all. But many of my friends who tour with metal bands doing crew work or what have you have caveman beards and long hair. I think you're safe. Also: pix.

Baldwin
12-20-2011, 10:24 AM
Also: pix.

I don't post pics online like some kind of stupid teenager (I say, as I post on the Offspring forum).

Yeah, Justin is...

... not on a first name basis with people from filthy communist countries full of communists, Ludomir.

Retard
12-20-2011, 12:50 PM
I have one out of shear laziness. I got a chubby face, but It's kinda obvious when I got a chubby stomach.

Alison
12-20-2011, 01:54 PM
I'm not much a fan of full-on beards, but I do like some facial hair on a guy. And preferably a more unkempt look.

Llamas
12-20-2011, 02:04 PM
Yeah, Justin

Now I'm just super curious about who this guy/Mario is... obviously been around for a long time, or just doing a great deal of research... hmm...

jacknife737
12-20-2011, 05:03 PM
Beards are sexy as fuck.

Llamas
12-20-2011, 05:06 PM
Oh, and I like beards if they're short and kempt. And only on certain guys.

But though it's natural, I find hair of all sorts kinda gross except on the top of the head, and eyebrows and eyelashes. I generally prefer all other hair to be removed, guy or girl.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-20-2011, 07:25 PM
Now I'm just super curious about who this guy/Mario is... obviously been around for a long time, or just doing a great deal of research... hmm...

HeadAroundU. Coral posted in the Czechoslovakia thread all the time, and also posts in GOD a fair amount. We know that it's someone who's fluent in Czech/Slovak, and someone who likes the Offspring.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-20-2011, 07:26 PM
On that last note...

Yeah, Justin is more classic or semi-modern metal.

Hipster thing is very tricky. It can be very confusing. It made me question if I'm hipster too, but I'm not, and I can see that some aspects of me can be seen as hipster.

Homeless look is known because of Brad Pitt I guess.

Shut up, mutant-face.

Llamas
12-20-2011, 07:53 PM
HeadAroundU. Coral posted in the Czechoslovakia thread all the time, and also posts in GOD a fair amount. We know that it's someone who's fluent in Czech/Slovak, and someone who likes the Offspring.

Ah, totally right about Coral and Chrisdude Bitchens or whatever... so if they're both HAU, maybe neither of them is Mario and HAU is just trying to mess with us. Well, that's for 1565 to deal with... but you're totally right about those two being HAU.

edit: Sin's post makes a lot more sense now :P

nieh
12-20-2011, 09:09 PM
Guys, what about beards on ladies? Anyone here into that?

Baldwin
12-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Women with beards are crossdressers, and so are men who shave.

Outerspaceman21
12-21-2011, 02:50 PM
I like beards, but I don't like mine getting too long. The only facial hair I dislike it probably mustaches, by themselves or with a beard, though I am more lenient with a beard . I just don't like the way they looks. I've kinda grown tired of having a beard. I'm thinking of maybe cutting it into a goatee.

Asselery
12-21-2011, 10:21 PM
Beards are awesome.

Lord Phidias
12-24-2011, 01:28 PM
I can't grow beard, just a few hairs on the chin and over the upper lip, only on the sides... damn hormones... not enough testosterone on me, I guess...

calichix
12-26-2011, 11:36 PM
Also: pix.

(the beard defaults any and all prepubescence in posting pixxx)

samseby
12-28-2011, 02:04 PM
Clean-shaven or stubble for me, goatees and soul patches are ok too, don't like full beards and mustaches that much.