PDA

View Full Version : IPhone Apps

bighead384
12-18-2011, 07:38 PM
I am soon to join the world of I-Phone havers.

What are some apps that are worth getting?

Edit: Oh shit, I hope this doesn't attract spammers.

Jojan
12-18-2011, 08:03 PM
None. Iphone is not good for you.

PAC90
12-19-2011, 09:20 PM
Well the flashlight App is worth having Cause your Iphone makes a pretty spectacular flashlight when needed. I also have some social apps like facebook And windows live messenger. "AroundMe" is good for you to know about points of interest near you. "Soundhound" is a good App to indentify what music is playing on the radio. And a really cool music App i like is "discovr Music" i think it's really great to find out new bands you might like.

As for games I'm not gonna recommend any cause there's simply tons for you to chose from

Asselery
12-21-2011, 11:29 PM
Well the flashlight App is worth having Cause your Iphone makes a pretty spectacular flashlight when needed. I also have some social apps like facebook And windows live messenger. "AroundMe" is good for you to know about points of interest near you. "Soundhound" is a good App to indentify what music is playing on the radio. And a really cool music App i like is "discovr Music" i think it's really great to find out new bands you might like.

As for games I'm not gonna recommend any cause there's simply tons for you to chose from

lol, nice recommendations.

SåS
12-22-2011, 05:55 AM
iPhones have their pro's and con's, but overall they're pretty good.

If you're into creating music, or even just fucking around with shit, I would get Garageband, it costs about $5 I think, but it's totally worth it, I'm practically addicted to it, you'll sit there for hours messing around with it.

If you don't believe me, check this out. It's something I did with Garageband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8croLL52-g&list=UUYvJXOqFrGAtg556hyK0AKg&index=1&feature=plcp

wheelchairman
12-22-2011, 06:17 AM
I enjoy the games a lot, every holiday they have great sales, most of these games I bought for a dollar.

Final Fantasy 1-3
Civilization Revolutions
Driver
Duke Nukem 3d
Wolfenstein RPG
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (just bought this, its amazing).

I've also enjoyed the DC and Marvel apps. Facebook and kindle are obvious enough.

I wrote this post from my iphone, which is basically all I use to surf the web. Which is why I post less, write shorter posts, and do weird things with written English in general (well more so).

PAC90
12-22-2011, 07:11 AM
Also download Free App A Day it tells you when some popular Apps are free, I've just remembered since it got me Duke Nukem 3d for free and broken sword

Rag Doll
12-22-2011, 05:42 PM
I like soundhound/shazam. Urbanspoon and yelp too. Groupon and amazon deals. All pretty good