PDA

View Full Version : Life

UgLy_eLf
01-21-2012, 10:53 PM
10 years ago I came to this site quite frequently. Sitting upstairs in my moms apartment in my bedroom with my bulky Windows 98 PC posting nonsense and chatting away with complete strangers. DIALING IN AND GETTING BOOTED OFF CONSTANTLY! Boo-urns! Only 5 years ago I was snorting coke off a toilet seats living in the dirtiest of houses, wearing one of those silly metallic punk rock jackets. I can see it from where I sit now hanging up in the closet, unworn since. I am engaged and buying a house at the age of 25 and my parents have been dead for many years now.

Anyone else moving too quickly in life? I find it overwhelming almost too often these days, bleh.

ad8
01-22-2012, 09:33 AM
10 years ago I came to this site quite frequently. Sitting upstairs in my moms apartment in my bedroom with my bulky Windows 98 PC posting nonsense and chatting away with complete strangers. DIALING IN AND GETTING BOOTED OFF CONSTANTLY! Boo-urns! Only 5 years ago I was snorting coke off a toilet seats living in the dirtiest of houses, wearing one of those silly metallic punk rock jackets. I can see it from where I sit now hanging up in the closet, unworn since. I am engaged and buying a house at the age of 25 and my parents have been dead for many years now.

Anyone else moving too quickly in life? I find it overwhelming almost too often these days, bleh.
Wow, so true... last thing I remember about you is that you once started a thread about the existence of the female orgasm... that is a quite interesting development.

SkunkIt
01-23-2012, 02:17 AM
ELF <3

oh man I remember you, so up teh punx! <333

I'm taking life at my own pace, good to hear you've been doing good (and you're stil alive) Do you still have your green mohawk? XD

Isolated Fury
01-26-2012, 10:11 AM
I'm agreeing with Elf.

Five years ago, I was in the prime of my naivety. I was clumsily trudging through college and working a part-time job at home on the weekends just so I could see my girlfriend.

Now I'm a 24 year-old single dad with half of a college education and a full-time job. The mortgage, custody battle, and lack of sales hanging over my head is a daily reminder of my own mortality. Life moves too fast. That's for sure. And that's one lesson I hope to teach my daughter.

UgLy_eLf
02-05-2012, 07:47 AM
Nay no mohawk no holes in my face anymore either. Jacket hangs in the closet. Im not a huge fan of being noticed anymore not that I ever was, what the HELL was I thinking! IM GOING TO CHANGE THE WORLD BY LOOKING DIFFERENT!? I still hate people and thoroughly enjoy NOT being spoken to in public about my various "looks."

Hey Man Where's Everybody
02-05-2012, 10:40 AM
I generally agree. I look so much more like an adult than I thought I ever would. I mean, I wear suits now. Suits.

Isolated Fury
02-06-2012, 05:43 AM
I still remember the anal. It looks like it didn't go well...
Christ! Still?! What was your old BBS-handle? Because squinzer rings zero bells.