PDA

View Full Version : Hey oldfags

SkunkIt
01-23-2012, 02:02 AM
Any of you oldfags remember me? I looked up my Myspace to look up old pictures and saw a few people from here. I saw Endymion on the front page, so I know he's still around. So, what have you all been up to for the past 6 years? LOLOLO

Not that this picture will help, but this is me now.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6027/thebestpersonintheworld.png

SkunkIt
01-23-2012, 02:06 AM
God you look sexy, I remember you. What you up to these days, Sonia?

I have some popsicles in my basement, here is a picture of me aswell.

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5719/imthebestpersonever.png

Lizardus
01-23-2012, 02:52 AM
I changed my computer chair.

SkunkIt
01-23-2012, 11:46 PM
Holy crap I remember you. Good to hear that in 6 years you made this dramatic change. XD

mrconeman
01-24-2012, 01:08 AM
I also changed my computer chair, it's a vast improvement over the original.

WebDudette
01-24-2012, 01:21 AM
I changed my computer chair, then it broke, now I'm using a shitty one again.

I remember you because you live in Arizona, right? You wrote a guide for going to Warped Tour, if I remember correctly.

Omni
01-24-2012, 01:29 AM
I don't remember you at all. But sometime in the last six years I've kept the same chair, grew a beard, and began using a Chargin' Chuck as my avatar. I guess I've been keeping myself pretty busy.

Also, 2,000th post.

Jojan
01-24-2012, 09:33 AM
Wow. You're a MILF, SkunkIt.

jacknife737
01-24-2012, 10:24 AM
Weren't you really into ska?

Retard
01-24-2012, 05:30 PM
I don't remember when I started..... I don't really remember you. But hey how ya doin!?

Isolated Fury
01-26-2012, 09:42 AM
This is awkward. I randomly decided to check out this ol' gem while I was bored at work.

EDIT: Furthermore, exactly who IS left from like five years ago or so?

Paint_It_Black
01-30-2012, 03:50 AM
I'm your huckleberry.

Isolated Fury
01-30-2012, 01:39 PM
Ok, so there's a few of you guys left. However, it seems like the overall traffic and post-rate has all but disappeared.

Hey Man Where's Everybody
02-05-2012, 01:34 AM

This is simultaneously the most hilarious and saddest sentence I have ever read.

UgLy_eLf
02-05-2012, 07:41 AM
I dumped the chair and got a lap top. Having money is sweet, its like totally better then being poor and eating ramen noodles everyday while using dial up internet *insert dial in noises here* I aint old!:eek: FUCK YOU!

UgLy_eLf
02-05-2012, 07:44 AM
Ok, so there's a few of you guys left. However, it seems like the overall traffic and post-rate has all but disappeared.

Well we are old people and the Offspring is an old band and old people dont have time for old shit ;)

SkunkIt
02-17-2012, 11:56 PM
I also changed my computer chair, it's a vast improvement over the original.
It's 2012, you guys need laptops, they're cheaper now. Although I admit I would never be able to afford one, this one was a gift.

I changed my computer chair, then it broke, now I'm using a shitty one again.

I remember you because you live in Arizona, right? You wrote a guide for going to Warped Tour, if I remember correctly.

I looked up my username for an hour, i'm surprised you remeber a thread from 5 years ago but yes, I did write that. XD

I don't remember you at all. But sometime in the last six years I've kept the same chair, grew a beard, and began using a Chargin' Chuck as my avatar. I guess I've been keeping myself pretty busy.

I saw your posts occasionally, but we barely spoke so that may be why.

Also, 2,000th post.

Wow. You're a MILF, SkunkIt.

Thank you. Although, I have no kids. I don't think i'll have any, due to my absent-mindedness. I remember you aswell, you were really into tasteless pictures. I'm surprised you never bothered to change your picture or quote after this long. Any reason why?

Yes, we even spoke about the Mighty Mighty Bosstones. X3 Seriosly though, we did. I still love Ska, but i'm more into house and techno music these days.

I don't remember when I started..... I don't really remember you. But hey how ya doin!?
I don't remember you either. I was around when strider left twice. I knew johnnynemesis and apparently tripboy's (sin studly) been banned. I used to lol at everything he wrote. (he was not a friend of mine though)

This is awkward. I randomly decided to check out this ol' gem while I was bored at work.

EDIT: Furthermore, exactly who IS left from like five years ago or so?
Ha ha. Is that avatar recent? If not, you look like someone I know with brown hair but I remember you with blue hair aswell.

I'm your huckleberry.
I definitely remember you. :3

I dumped the chair and got a lap top. Having money is sweet, its like totally better then being poor and eating ramen noodles everyday while using dial up internet *insert dial in noises here* I aint old!:eek: FUCK YOU!
having money >being poor. Oh god dial up, I used to have compuserve, it was the wave of the future. >_>

Well we are old people and the Offspring is an old band and old people dont have time for old shit ;)
I wonder when they'll retire? inb4 raging fans.

Isolated Fury
02-18-2012, 05:54 AM
Ha ha. Is that avatar recent? If not, you look like someone I know with brown hair but I remember you with blue hair aswell.
My hair hasn't looked like that for a while. And by "that," I mean I don't look like a complete idiot anymore. My avatar used to look like this for the longest time:

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj593/bahraindweller/tool_aenima.jpg

But now you can't change your avatar, so... I'm stuck looking like in idiot.

SkunkIt
02-18-2012, 10:20 PM
My hair hasn't looked like that for a while. And by "that," I mean I don't look like a complete idiot anymore. My avatar used to look like this for the longest time:

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj593/bahraindweller/tool_aenima.jpg

But now you can't change your avatar, so... I'm stuck looking like in idiot.

You can't change your avatar? lol, that explains a lot.
Your name isn't Corey is it? I apologize but if there's one thing I can't remember, it's names.

WebDudette
02-19-2012, 02:20 AM
I went to and/or was going to go to that Warped Tour. Also, I remember arbitrary and strange things.

Retard
02-20-2012, 11:29 AM
I don't know who strider is, so yea before my time! Oh well you seem cool enough, I'm down.

WalGau279
02-20-2012, 11:41 PM
God you look sexy, I remember you. What you up to these days, Sonia?

I have some popsicles in my basement, here is a picture of me aswell.

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5719/imthebestpersonever.png

The two of you are looking good

Anya82
02-22-2012, 04:07 PM
yeah, I remember some of you people.

I came back because... hmm... well.. uuuh.... I'm not sure... I guess I felt a bit nostalgic?

I can't believe it's been so long.