PDA

View Full Version : who are you???

yellow
01-30-2012, 05:03 PM
So im watchin cops, Kansas City Misssouri, and the first arrest of the nite was a kid with an Offspring hirt on !! (lmao) The shirt was black with the dexter monster on the front and The offspring on top....
anyways i wanna know which forum member was it? Who are you? (and yes the song who are you from the who fuckin rocks)....
back on topic...the curiosity is killing me cause I know who ever it was is an active member on the forum; I i
just not sure yet who the unsub is... lolo

BagOfShenanigans
01-30-2012, 05:55 PM
Do you have any proof that they're a member other than the shirt?

Maybe they got it at a concert. Most punk/rock fans think forums are "for nerds".

bouncingcoles
01-30-2012, 09:53 PM
Forums are for nerds. You must embrace your nerdness

Jojan
01-31-2012, 12:27 AM
Is it the same scene as the one on Americana?

yellow
02-01-2012, 04:56 PM
Is it the same scene as the one on Americana?

i dont know, its beeen a while since i viewed americana.

I can not reveal my sources on how i know this person is an active forum member. I can tell u that he wasnt a computerNerd before that night but became one after. He was a kid when it happened, i guess around age 30 now+ or - a year.
This was a very old episode of cops, in Kansas City Missouri...i can try to go into a little more detail of the arrest since i cacnt post a clip...
Unsub was the passenger in car that ran from the police and crashed the truck they were in. cops did not go into detail on any other reason for arresting him.
I was caught by surprise when i saw it, and it was on tv, so i couldnt rewind, and te camara mostly focused on the driver.

Little_Miss_1565
02-01-2012, 05:20 PM
If he's a known suspect, how can he still be an "unsub"?

I'm also a little tired of your "sources" that you can't reveal, and how you seem to think this is somehow an excuse for trying to cause drama.

yellow
02-03-2012, 12:17 PM
If he's a known suspect, how can he still be an "unsub"?

I'm also a little tired of your "sources" that you can't reveal, and how you seem to think this is somehow an excuse for trying to cause drama.

this was a drama free thread, and im positive if i ever asked u to give up your sources i woul expect u to not to tell. I dont know what kind of person u are, but i dont rat my friends off. but i can tell u to easy your pretty little head, first i work in hollywood, and we here everything and i live in downtown LA, another location where i here everything that is going on in the entertainment business

And i keep calling the mysterious kid, unsub cause i dont know his name, and he is unknown to me.
seriously i saw the episode, thought it was funny and thought i would ask if the kid was on here.

between me and you, i wish u would forgive me and stop hating on me or singling me out. im ot sure what your beef is with me. the are many memebers that post worse stuff than me, and start threads to talk about themselves....
i am alittle confused on what can i talk about? or does no one here like me and dont want to read what i post? I cant talk about the band, i cant talk about my cancer or myself, i cant talk about my work due to alll of the confidentalty agreements i have signed, and last im not gonna talk about the other members, so what am i left with?

randman21
02-03-2012, 12:38 PM
I can't speak to what you can and can't talk about, but I will say the last time your unnamed source spoke out about something, (s)he didn't know what (s)he was talking about.

Also, why does your big Hollywood connection know so much about the Offspring BBS?

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
02-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Yellow's long and poorly-structured paragraph was painful to read. I'm not always perfect, but I try to be understandable.

And now that it's been mentioned, 1565 does seem to have a problem with Yellow more that the rest of us, but it could just be my imagination.

Also, I'm not sure if Hollywood gossip is 100% reliable.

Little_Miss_1565
02-03-2012, 05:42 PM
this was a drama free thread, and im positive if i ever asked u to give up your sources i woul expect u to not to tell. I dont know what kind of person u are, but i dont rat my friends off. but i can tell u to easy your pretty little head, first i work in hollywood, and we here everything and i live in downtown LA, another location where i here everything that is going on in the entertainment business

And i keep calling the mysterious kid, unsub cause i dont know his name, and he is unknown to me.
seriously i saw the episode, thought it was funny and thought i would ask if the kid was on here.

between me and you, i wish u would forgive me and stop hating on me or singling me out. im ot sure what your beef is with me. the are many memebers that post worse stuff than me, and start threads to talk about themselves....
i am alittle confused on what can i talk about? or does no one here like me and dont want to read what i post? I cant talk about the band, i cant talk about my cancer or myself, i cant talk about my work due to alll of the confidentalty agreements i have signed, and last im not gonna talk about the other members, so what am i left with?

First of all, please. If you're fishing for information about someone, the thread is not drama free. Second, I work in entertainment and live in southern California too, and I have deep roots in NYC. Do not even try that nonsense with me. "I heard ____ about ____ from people I can't tell you about" is everything that sucks about LA, and also is drama in and of itself. And for fuck's sake, you can talk about the band, but you can't libel Dexter with "I heard something from someone and I won't tell you who said it but Dexter is a shitty person," etc. If you can't talk about the band without talking about that, then no, I guess you can't talk about the band. I never stopped you from talking about your struggle with cancer, but I did stop you from saying Dexter won't help people with cancer for the reasons I just got through discussing.

The difference between the things whose sources I can't reveal and yours is that if I can't reveal my source, I won't post what the information is.

We know that she is an oddball, but what's the point in being like that against a cancer survivor who doesn't know grammar? Couldn't it be handled in a more friendly way?

Cancer doesn't give you a pass to break the rules.

And now that it's been mentioned, 1565 does seem to have a problem with Yellow more that the rest of us, but it could just be my imagination.

Also, I'm not sure if Hollywood gossip is 100% reliable.

You're wrong about the first part, but right about the second.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
02-03-2012, 06:42 PM
You're wrong about the first part, but right about the second.

Okay. Thanks for clarifying. Yellow just must be more annoying than I perceived, giving the illusion that you like her less when you respond to her annoying comments.

It is a "her", right? I've heard people say otherwise and now I'm confused.

Little_Miss_1565
02-03-2012, 08:35 PM
Okay. Thanks for clarifying. Yellow just must be more annoying than I perceived, giving the illusion that you like her less when you respond to her annoying comments.

It annoys me to repeat the same thing over and over to anyone, not just to her.

BagOfShenanigans
02-03-2012, 08:50 PM
It's unverifiable. Yellow saw some schmuck with an Offspring T shirt on Cops. That is all. No need for personal vendettas.

This thread should fall to the back pages of the forums, never to be read again..

Just my opinion.

Little_Miss_1565
02-03-2012, 09:14 PM
I was under the impression that telling someone who is repeating behavior that was already explained as being outside the rules of the forum wasn't a personal vendetta. But I get that things look different when I do them versus anyone else here.

yellow
02-04-2012, 12:14 PM
I was under the impression that telling someone who is repeating behavior that was already explained as being outside the rules of the forum wasn't a personal vendetta. But I get that things look different when I do them versus anyone else here.

Im have no clue what your beef is with me.....but i will tell you STOP! ATTACKING ME!!!!! immediately....and talk to me like an adult. your a fucking mod, i had higher expectations of you....i am handing these matters over to god and the administration.

And why is it that the guys can post whatever they want, but not me. a man being fucked by a horse is so intelligent and ok.

oh and my favorite is the herion thread

\i know longer care who was on cops

GamerKT
02-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Im have no clue what your beef is with me.....but i will tell you STOP! ATTACKING ME!!!!! immediately....and talk to me like an adult. your a fucking mod, i had higher expectations of you....i am handing these matters over to god and the administration.

And why is it that the guys can post whatever they want, but not me. a man being fucked by a horse is so intelligent and ok.

oh and my favorite is the herion thread

\i know longer care who was on cops

"talk to me like an adult.

your.."

*you're

samseby
02-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Pretty entertaining ... go on ;)

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
02-04-2012, 07:42 PM
"talk to me like an adult.

your.."

*you're

There's a lot to correct. I wouldn't bother. You might end up rewriting the entire little blurb.

TheOldMark
02-06-2012, 06:41 PM
this dude has never seen the Americana VHS.

Jojan
02-18-2012, 07:51 AM
Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtqnvZIpyOw#t=1m5s

Pán František
02-20-2012, 06:11 AM
That kid was Tomasisko!