PDA

View Full Version : Where is Noodles?!?!

Lord Phidias
02-20-2012, 02:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_JuIUsFejc

Explain this!

Dexter_italy
02-20-2012, 02:24 AM
He left the band for a while in 94\95 you didn't know? he joined back before ixnay

Lord Phidias
02-20-2012, 02:38 AM
Never heard or read about that before, I don't believe what you're saying.

Dexter_italy
02-20-2012, 03:48 AM
Never heard or read about that before, I don't believe what you're saying.

totally joking. but it has been told times before. there was a period where noodles was recovering from stabbing (not joking this time). I think it was around this time. but maybe he was just sick and had a replacement. it happens. like when greg couldn't play at rock am ring :) it you look for other old videos noodles is missing in a couple of shows

Tijs
02-20-2012, 05:01 AM
The way I remember it explained before, is that he had to work during that some shows. He was still a janitor at that point and promised his boss to finish the year. Something along those lines at least.

Dexter_italy
02-20-2012, 05:52 AM
The way I remember it explained before, is that he had to work during that some shows. He was still a janitor at that point and promised his boss to finish the year. Something along those lines at least.

Yes or a mix between this and the stabbing story.... He told his boss that he would quit so he got angry and stabbed him, after he recovered Noodles finished his year of work :D

Jojan
02-20-2012, 06:07 AM
I believe that he explained that on Twitter, not too long ago.

Pán František
02-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Noodles lies somewhere drunk. :)

BagOfShenanigans
02-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Noodles lies somewhere drunk. :)

Despite a lack of proof, this is a perfectly acceptable answer.
It's probably true.

cool 2 hate 681
02-20-2012, 02:19 PM

yeah that's it the stabbing happened around 1989 and these shows were in 93/94

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
02-20-2012, 02:32 PM
Probably doing the janitor thing.
The stabbing was in '89, and I'm sure he would have recovered 4 years later.

The drunk idea also sounds plausible though

Rafa88offspring
02-20-2012, 03:04 PM
Who's playing guitar there? My video is really laggy and I can't tell whenever they do show his face. (I'm saying this just in case he's a punk legend, wouldn't want to lose any punk cred points :) )

Lord Phidias
02-20-2012, 06:26 PM
I thought it could be it, just a sick replacement or something, but who would be this guy? Just mere curiosity...

BTW, he fucks up the intro of a song, don't remember which one, saw it yesterday and I can't watch it right now, and Greg and Dexter look at him like "wtf, dude?!".

cool 2 hate 681
02-20-2012, 06:48 PM
Who's playing guitar there? My video is really laggy and I can't tell whenever they do show his face. (I'm saying this just in case he's a punk legend, wouldn't want to lose any punk cred points :) )

i don't think he is a punk legend but i remember someone saying he was also a fill in for nofx or pennywise