PDA

View Full Version : Whatta homos

JohnnyNemesis
03-02-2012, 01:32 PM
I've been in the mood for an EROS appreciation thread lately.

Isolated Fury
03-02-2012, 01:47 PM
How about an appreciation thread for someone that people actually liked? Haha

An appreciation thread for EROS is like asking wishomie (or equally retarded person) to come back.

EDIT: On the other hand, I'd love to see a UtilityMiner's dad eulogy thread.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Latinos speak Latin!!!

Lizardus
03-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Latinos speak Latin!!!

Que?...........

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-02-2012, 04:18 PM
I really should have joined this community years ago...

XYlophonetreeZ
03-02-2012, 04:20 PM
EDIT: On the other hand, I'd love to see a UtilityMiner's dad eulogy thread.
Wasn't it his brother that allegedly died? TPKYL was no-dad.

And I dunno, that guy was too insignificant for any kind of tribute thread. I don't think anyone really knew who he was (I think he mainly posted in GOD) until he just poked in and said "hey everyone my brother died in Katrina plz feel sry 4 me." Turning his sympathy thread into a cyber-orgy was hilarious, though.

TPKYL on the other hand was an annoying 'tard long before he lied and told everyone his dad died for sympathy points. That guy was always pathetic. But then again, he did make a prep cry at Starbucks that one time, so I guess he's kind of cool.

killer_queen
03-02-2012, 06:12 PM
I still think his "against all mods" thread was very funny. It was nothing compared to Justin's drawings of eros's adventures, though. Too bad that website doesn't exist anymore.

Isolated Fury
03-03-2012, 06:58 AM
Wasn't it his brother that allegedly died? TPKYL was no-dad.

And I dunno, that guy was too insignificant for any kind of tribute thread. I don't think anyone really knew who he was (I think he mainly posted in GOD) until he just poked in and said "hey everyone my brother died in Katrina plz feel sry 4 me." Turning his sympathy thread into a cyber-orgy was hilarious, though.

TPKYL on the other hand was an annoying 'tard long before he lied and told everyone his dad died for sympathy points. That guy was always pathetic. But then again, he did make a prep cry at Starbucks that one time, so I guess he's kind of cool.
You're right. It was his brother. And rest assured, it would be a eulogy thread for the deceased - not for UtilityMiner. He was, as you described, insignificant and spent too much time in GOD. His brother might have been a sweetass guy. We'll never know... (I'm looking at you, Katrina) But seriously, his brother's dead. Hahahaha

TPKYL, however, is not even worth mentioning. He's like EROS with dead-dad disorder. Annoying, lied a lot, tried to backpedal and win favor of the not retarded posters, and slowly realized that everyone hated him.

bighead384
03-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Isolated Fury reminds me of IamSam back when he was more obnoxious and tried too hard.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-03-2012, 09:14 AM
Isolated Fury reminds me of someone I don't want to piss off, but will be an overall easy to get along with guy if I don't.

bighead384
03-03-2012, 09:25 AM
Isolated Fury reminds me of someone I don't want to piss off, but will be an overall easy to get along with guy if I don't.
No. You have to spend years going against him to make him realize his personality flaws. Trust me, it's rewarding.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-03-2012, 09:29 AM
No. You have to spend years going against him to make him realize his personality flaws. Trust me, it's rewarding.

Maybe I haven't been here long enough, but he seems like a pretty decent guy to me. Maybe a little picky, but not douche bag level or anything.

bighead384
03-03-2012, 09:31 AM
He's been out of the game, and then he just comes back out of the blue, and already he's putting niggas on blast left and right.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Okay sure, I'm gonna go do something useful now. Maybe I'll go make a snow angel or something. Bye

XYlophonetreeZ
03-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Oh look, it's bighead being a dick again. Let's all feed the fire and let him live out his dream of being the badass antagonist of the BBS, until this thread is 100 pages long and no one says anything insightful and it gets locked.

Or we could just ignore him.

Isolated Fury
03-03-2012, 10:27 AM
The best part is that he's apparently observed some sort of personality flaws over the years... And yet I don't know him. I don't remember him. He's not important.

And KickHim, I wouldn't take an aggressive, overly-combative little boy's recommendation on food, let alone people.

Lizardus
03-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Okay sure, I'm gonna go do something useful now. Maybe I'll go make a snow angel or something. Bye

Or cocaine.

Llamas
03-03-2012, 11:16 AM
The best part is that he's apparently observed some sort of personality flaws over the years... And yet I don't know him. I don't remember him. He's not important.

Not that it's important, but his handle used to be endlesstom. He changed to bighead a few years ago. Endlesstom was even more forgettable. I don't remember his posts at all; I didn't notice him til he made the bighead account and started causing fights everywhere.

Also, I never knew Isolated Fury before his return, but he seems like an alright guy.

mrconeman
03-03-2012, 11:20 AM
I have no idea who Isolated Fury was back in the day, don't remember him at all, but twice now he's made the most valuable contribution to a thread.

His brother might have been a sweetass guy. We'll never know... (I'm looking at you, Katrina) But seriously, his brother's dead. Hahahaha
This made me lol all over myself.

Isolated Fury
03-03-2012, 11:52 AM
Not that it's important, but his handle used to be endlesstom. He changed to bighead a few years ago. Endlesstom was even more forgettable. I don't remember his posts at all; I didn't notice him til he made the bighead account and started causing fights everywhere.
The name sounds familiar, but that's all that's familiar. The name. Not the poster.

I just think it's fantastic that he's drawing such conjectures about me. I'm sure he doesn't remember me - just like everyone else. There literally might be four people that are still around that might remember me. Even if he does recollect the smallest thing about me, I am positive that he knows nothing about me. Of the four-ish people that might remember me, they will only probably recall butt sex, a jew-fro, and a baby(?). So how he can go so far as to arrive at a conclusion about what kind of person I am and my character intrigues the shit out of me.

Baldwin
03-03-2012, 12:25 PM
I can arrive at a conclusion on what kind of person you are.

"Current Activity: Viewing Thread Hurricane Katrina"

You're clearly an asshole.

Isolated Fury
03-03-2012, 12:28 PM
Do you realize how hard it is to not burst out laughing reading that? I've got an empty showroom and four coworkers' desks around me. Even the little snickers that escaped me (that kinda makes it sound like I was accidentally pooping) were echoed and amplified. Hahaha

JohnnyNemesis
03-03-2012, 12:52 PM
big an' sensitive clitoris

JohnnyNemesis
03-03-2012, 12:53 PM
Also, Isolated Fury rules and always has, stfu everyone

XYlophonetreeZ
03-03-2012, 12:59 PM
I can arrive at a conclusion on what kind of person you are.

"Current Activity: Viewing Thread Hurricane Katrina"

You're clearly an asshole.
*Raises hand* Guilty as well.

And as I was looking up that thread, I looked through UMR's other posts. Before the Katrina thing, he bragged about losing his virginity at least 5 times on the board (and admitted he was still a virgin after some of those claims), and had about 25 posts in a thread called "yo peepz sexy boys come here!!!! : p" that was clearly started by a troll.

bighead384
03-03-2012, 03:21 PM
big an' sensitive clitoris
Uh, it's based off my title?

Llamas
03-03-2012, 04:04 PM

Oh, dear. In a thread dedicated to EROS, bighead somehow manages to take an EROS reference and assume it's about him.

Speaking the clitoris, though unrelated to EROS,

Yes, it exists!

Mine ex-girlfriend, one day she had the first orgasm with me, and was of this form, I made it a wonderful blowjob in the clitoris and at the same time penetrating the finger in her pussy, for more than 30 minutes, the problem is that much delayed, I know that is true because it did not obtain to control itself and wet all bed!

Also, talk of it caused me to look up the Hurricane Katrina thread. That guy (and that thread) were before my time, but holy shit. That thread is incredible. I never encountered UtilityMiner... hey, what happened to Whiplash/Pathfinder??

killer_queen
03-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Also, talk of it caused me to look up the Hurricane Katrina thread. That guy (and that thread) were before my time, but holy shit. That thread is incredible. I never encountered UtilityMiner... hey, what happened to Whiplash/Pathfinder??
I don't know what happened to him but I hope he never comes back. He was probably the most annoying person on the boards. I never minded wishomie and his kind of people very much, I just didn't read their posts. But whiplash was different. He was a pathetic little thing who tried way too hard to be liked and thought best way was to insult people who are not liked by the 1337.

By the way I don't remember endlesst0m being a jerk either. Did he really just changed his username and his whole personality with it? It sounds kind of funny.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-03-2012, 09:45 PM

Did you just admit that you're really EROS?

Yup. I think you did.

Bighead = EROS
Alex101 = ChrisDude
ThrashedThrasher = Mota Boy

It's all so clear now.

Llamas
03-03-2012, 10:00 PM
Did you just admit that you're really EROS?

Yup. I think you did.

Bighead = EROS
Alex101 = ChrisDude
ThrashedThrasher = Mota Boy

It's all so clear now.

Atom (backwards) = Mota

JohnnyNemesis
03-04-2012, 11:39 AM
atom (backwards) = mota

:d !!

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-04-2012, 12:22 PM
I thought I should mention that I meant a literal snow angel. Like where you lay in the snow and make it look like the imprint of an angel. I didn't actually go do it, but there was snow outside and it was the first excuse I could come up with to leave.

I didn't mean whatever messed up interpretations of snow angels you guys have.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Alex101 = ChrisDude

I just realized that I miss AlexDude. Think he'll ever come back? Or were his threats about leaving the BBS eternally for real?

Free?
03-04-2012, 12:39 PM
I still think his "against all mods" thread was very funny. It was nothing compared to Justin's drawings of eros's adventures, though. Too bad that website doesn't exist anymore.

I'm pretty sure you'll be pleasantly surprised with this thread (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=42477). Unless you already knew about it, but it seems you weren't around when it happened.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Of the four-ish people that might remember me, they will only probably recall butt sex, a jew-fro, and a baby(?).

I don't know how I missed this, but it's great just how accurate this is.

I remember you being a quality poster as well though, so no worries.

killer_queen
03-06-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm pretty sure you'll be pleasantly surprised with this thread (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=42477). Unless you already knew about it, but it seems you weren't around when it happened.
I could kill myself -or since we're doing this nostalgia thing maybe I should say cute my veins- for not seeing that before. I think the bbs should have some kind of an alarm to notify us when something awesome is posted.

kaitlynbenjamin
03-06-2012, 02:14 PM
hahaha. :) :)