PDA

View Full Version : Katy Perry Farts a lot

bighead384
03-05-2012, 12:07 PM
So I got bored and randomly Googled "Katy Perry Farts". Much to my surprise, she has a fairly well-documented farting problem:

During an interview with FLORENCE WELCH for MySpace, Katy says: "I fart a lot. I'm hopping around. I'm a little gassy.

"I don't care. It's my stage. I've had so many embarassing moments." Source: http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/54213585

Russell Brand said his ex-fiancée Katy Perry is a "flatulence factory":

"That woman is like a flatulence factory. The pop hits that she fires out of her mouth are nothing compared to what comes out the other end of her!"Source: http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/3787431/Russell-Brand-slams-fiancees-farts

Ever been caught farting in a particularly embracing way? C'mon admit it.

yarock
03-05-2012, 12:36 PM
So I got bored and randomly Googled "Katy Perry Farts".

If it's inevitable I usually warn people before I fart out loud (only near close friends). If I'm about to fart in quite I prefer to tell afterwards. But if you ask me it's best to say you're about to fart after you actually fart in quite, people all go no, no don't do that and then tell them you farted already. Interesting surprised facial expressions are your prize.

But,

why?

dff_punk
03-05-2012, 12:47 PM
Fart fetish much?

Jojan
03-05-2012, 01:08 PM
I also fart a lot.

Llamas
03-05-2012, 02:18 PM
I actually watched that video because I dig Florence, and holy god is Katy Perry the most boring celebrity out there (I really hate seeing her referred to as an "artist"... she's not). She talked non-stop and barely let Florence speak, let alone ask any of her own questions, and everything Katy said was dumb and boring. And I don't mean dumb like Jessica-Simpson-entertainingly dumb. Just, blah.

Also, you could really use a life if you're googling things like "Katy Perry farts"... just sayin'.

Isolated Fury
03-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Can we all just agree that Katy Perry is made of farts?

She stinks, she's only amusing to immature fuckwads (but farts can be funny in their own independent context), and nobody wants to be around her.

Omni
03-08-2012, 05:34 PM
I thought the "Teenage Dream" album was amazing.

Hey Man Where's Everybody
03-08-2012, 07:52 PM

... Huh.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-08-2012, 07:57 PM
This is the dumbest thread I've seen in a while. And that's coming from someone who just posted a thread falsely reporting someone's death.

bighead384
03-08-2012, 08:23 PM
This is the dumbest thread I've seen in a while. And that's coming from someone who just posted a thread falsely reporting someone's death.
It's true, newsworthy, and concerns an icon of pop culture.

I mean, someone got PAID to write the articles I linked.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-08-2012, 09:47 PM
... Huh.
My thoughts exactly

XYlophonetreeZ
03-08-2012, 10:35 PM
It's true, newsworthy, and concerns an icon of pop culture.

I mean, someone got PAID to write the articles I linked.
People get paid for shoveling up elephant shit too. Paying the authors of these articles... that's more like paying the elephants to shit. Personally I feel a little dumber whenever I look at the title of this thread.

I guess it's good that some rookie infotainment writer has a job, though. Someone's gotta read those articles. I'm not gonna judge your taste, but you have to admit there's not that much discussion to be had on this topic.

bighead384
03-09-2012, 07:13 AM
Yeah, I know, I was kidding. Those shitty celebrity gossip sites think ANYTHING is news.

Isolated Fury
03-09-2012, 07:30 AM
Ok, so...

Celebrimedia = retarded
Katy Perry = farts

Agreed? Great. I think that wraps up the thread enough to lock/close/delete the shit out of it.

WebDudette
03-09-2012, 07:39 AM
I kind of like some of Katy Perry's singles. For real, if her albums were made up of songs like Teenage Dream, Hot N Cold* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHROHJlU_Ng), and Last Friday Night I'd probably listen to her. No fucks given.

My crowning achievement to date is farting all over everything at Disneyland. I don't know what my deal was that weekend, but I hate terrible gas and farted in all the lines and on just about every kid who walked past me. All in all, it was a pretty great time.

*Katy Perry on Sesame Street.

Isolated Fury
03-09-2012, 08:04 AM
My crowning achievement to date is farting all over everything at Disneyland. I don't know what my deal was that weekend, but I hate terrible gas and farted in all the lines and on just about every kid who walked past me. All in all, it was a pretty great time.
Setting: April/May 2005. High school senior year. Marching band trip to Disney World.

We stopped at some buffet one night after a performance. Everyone loved it, because we were all hungry teenagers and were raging with hunger. Everyone ate a lot. Cut to the next day when we're back at one of the parks having fun before another performance. All of a sudden, it hits us - some more than others. The lucky ones got to bathrooms in time. One unfortunate soul was on a ride when it hit him. I think he went home after that. I don't really remember seeing him after hearing about his incident. Then again, this was seven years ago. Huh. Now I'll have to ask around and check. Maybe someone remembers.

btw, I'm trying to say he shit his pants on a rollercoaster.

jacknife737
03-09-2012, 08:41 AM
I kind of like some of Katy Perry's singles. For real, if her albums were made up of songs like Teenage Dream, Hot N Cold* (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHROHJlU_Ng), and Last Friday Night I'd probably listen to her. No fucks given.

Same here. Teenage Dream in particular is incredibly above average for a top 40 pop song.

bighead384
03-09-2012, 09:12 AM
lol @ Katy Perry on Sesame Street. Didn't she get in trouble for dressing too slutty for it or something?

Katy Perry's music is pretty good for some reason. It's not really stylistically different from a lot of the top 40 pop that sucks, but somehow it's pretty good. I know she plays guitar...I wonder how much of her own music she writes.

Llamas
03-09-2012, 10:32 AM
lol @ Katy Perry on Sesame Street. Didn't she get in trouble for dressing too slutty for it or something?

If so, that's retarded. She's not really a role model I'd want for my hypothetical kids, but if that's slutty... well, some people really need to learn to pick their battles.

The only Katy Perry song I don't hate, actually, is Hot n Cold. But if she didn't sing such horrible songs and annoy the hell out of me with her "personality", I might actually like her. She's got some actual talent. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6oaXe2lw1Q

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-09-2012, 02:10 PM
I don't like her music. I don't know her personality at all

yarock
03-09-2012, 05:10 PM
KATY PERRY * ⅛ = (SIMONE + FRANKLIN + HOLLIDAY + SPRINGFIELD) goes right as this

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-09-2012, 06:53 PM
KATY PERRY * ⅛ = (SIMONE + FRANKLIN + HOLLIDAY + SPRINGFIELD) goes right as this

Shut up! Why do you keep doing that? I've seen you post similar equations in three threads now.

yarock
03-09-2012, 06:56 PM
I'll stop it as you stop posting.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-09-2012, 06:59 PM
If I stop posting? Forever?

Bye guys!

Just kidding. I would not leave unless I was severely hated by the majority of people on here. I'm pretty sure it's more of a 50% with a mild hatred.

Llamas
03-09-2012, 07:08 PM
KickHim > yarock.

That is all.

yarock
03-09-2012, 07:41 PM
If I stop posting? Forever?

Bye guys!

Just kidding. I would not leave unless I was severely hated by the majority of people on here. I'm pretty sure it's more of a 50% with a mild hatred.

Just don't forget to take ilovellamas with you.

KATY PERRY >= CALLAS

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Just don't forget to take ilovellamas with you.

Why? No one hates her. I don't, partially because of this:

KickHim > yarock.

yarock
03-10-2012, 04:40 PM
I don't hate her either. I don't know her, all I can say is you both are annoying.

KATY PERRY > MCKENNITT + BRIGHTMAN + ENYA

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Okay. She doesn't seem to annoy many people besides yourself.

As for me..... no comment.

Llamas
03-10-2012, 05:05 PM
I don't hate her either. I don't know her, all I can say is you both are annoying.

KATY PERRY > MCKENNITT + BRIGHTMAN + ENYA

I'd venture to say that there are few current posters here who more people find annoying than you. Your posts add nothing to threads, you're not witty, intelligent, interesting, or anything. You just post nonsense and cause people to overlook and not respond to your posts half the time. I'm not surprised that normal people annoy you.

yarock
03-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Totally agree with you^.

You kinda try to be annoying, just teasing with people, that's not all disturbing.

But ilovellamasis just acts as herself, she usually posts her exact thoughts. That makes her a lot more irritating. As we see above.

KATY PERRY.. well I ran out of equations

bighead384
03-10-2012, 05:22 PM
yarock, where are you from?

For Real
03-11-2012, 11:42 PM
Maybe Katy Perry is a Celiac? Folks w/ celiac disease are missing the stomach enzyme that helps break down gluten... I think I am a celiac myself, though I've not been officially diagnosed... but yeah, gassy-ness is definitely a symptom...

personal_loans_1
03-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Go and check it For Real, make some doctor's day.