PDA

View Full Version : what is your favorite kind of nut?

jopre
03-08-2012, 04:21 PM
what is your favorite kind of nut? mine is walnut just because its fun to say

bighead384
03-08-2012, 04:54 PM
Note sure but http://www.jewelry-boxs.com/catalog/images/Planters-Deluxe-Mixed-Nuts-40-oz.b.jpg <3

Ryder1234
03-08-2012, 05:18 PM
*generic J-Nem joke*

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
03-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Chin nuts because my dick is all up in yo mouth BEOTCH!!!

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-08-2012, 07:06 PM
I love pistachios and peanuts.

Outerspaceman21
03-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Honey Roasted Peanuts and Walnuts.

samseby
03-09-2012, 06:41 AM
These
http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/381398/300.JPG

Isolated Fury
03-09-2012, 07:43 AM
I don't know about you guys, but it doesn't matter what kind of nuts they are. I just LOVE putting nuts in my mouth. Hell, sometimes I'll grab two nice big handfuls and see just how much I can shove in there. It's a good time. Have you tried using nuts to brew tea? It's not as hard as it sounds. If you simply dip them in a couple of times, the flavor seems to magically amplify. Whether I'm testing out this new teabagging technique or going with a good old fashioned mouthful of nuts, it's always enjoyable.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-09-2012, 07:50 AM
I don't know about you guys, but it doesn't matter what kind of nuts they are. I just LOVE putting nuts in my mouth. Hell, sometimes I'll grab two nice big handfuls and see just how much I can shove in there. It's a good time. Have you tried using nuts to brew tea? It's not as hard as it sounds. If you simply dip them in a couple of times, the flavor seems to magically amplify. Whether I'm testing out this new teabagging technique or going with a good old fashioned mouthful of nuts, it's always enjoyable.

You have forced me to think with a sick-mind, and I am ashamed. :(

ad8
03-09-2012, 02:14 PM
http://bilder.augsburger-allgemeine.de/img/19087116-1331157181000/topTeaser_crop_Rick-Santorum-versucht-eine-Identifikationsfigur-f-r-konservative-Werte-Religiosit-t-und-Amerikas-F-hrungsanspruch-in-der-Welt-zu-sein.-Foto-Jeff-Kowalsky.jpg

Llamas
03-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Though they're not actually nuts, I'm easy and can't go wrong with peanuts. Best, of course, if from the shell and unsalted, but I'll eat them from a can covered in salt, as well.

If I'm feeling a bit classier and want an actual nut, I'll go for pistachios. I eat them a lot around Christmas. And freaking awesome nuts = hazelnuts. Holy hell. I also like fresh, cooked chestnuts in the wintertime. Yum yum.

Most other nuts are only tolerable as part of something else. Walnuts and Pecans are gross and boring on their own, but pecans are awesome on ice cream and walnuts are great in banana bread. Almonds are just gross. Cashews are okay by themselves, but I'd rather something else. Same with Macademia nuts. They're okay in a mix.

For Real
03-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Brazil butts, I mean nuts! really, honest!

lol

Actually, I can't really decide, I love ALL NUTS soooo much! It's why I come back to this site over and over again! lol

But seriously, I like walnuts and hazelnuts with chocolate, pecans in ice cream or pie, peanuts by themselves or with popcorn, pistacchios with fruit, macadamians in cookies, cashews (the buttery superior kind) by themselves.

Yes, I love nuts, from one nut to another!

(sorry for the typo up there, see someone directed me to an ass/butt site recently and... oh nevermind...)

Oh, and BRAZIL BU... NUTS are really good for you! Just 2 a day give you a complete serving of selenium! So eat up!

bighead384
03-11-2012, 11:21 PM
Those Brazil Nuts suck. Almonds suck too. Nothing good to say about either taste.

For Real
03-11-2012, 11:23 PM
OMG! I forgot all about almonds!

Where would "Almond Joy" bars be without them? I love almonds with chocolate.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yellow
03-14-2012, 11:04 AM
what is your favorite kind of nut? mine is walnut just because its fun to say

Im allergic to peanuts

sBarnes
03-16-2012, 02:40 AM
I like almond most of all - it is a very good source of energy and a good snack that is much healthier than crisps or hotdog. It tastes delicious once added to a fruit salad and is is a needed ingredient for really many recipes of food that is both tasty and healthy.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-16-2012, 02:28 PM
I like almond most of all - it is a very good source of energy and a good snack that is much healthier than crisps or hotdog. It tastes delicious once added to a fruit salad and is is a needed ingredient for really many recipes of food that is both tasty and healthy.

Well nuts n' bolts are definitely an important part of a robot diet.

DeeB
03-19-2012, 01:33 AM
These
http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/381398/300.JPG

Aaaawww These are my favorite too...
Generally I like almond and pine nut.

WebDudette
03-19-2012, 02:24 AM
You know that episode of Louie where his 100 year old grandmother calls Brazil nuts 'nigger toes'? Yeah, a large amount of my family calls them that...

I really, really liked the honey roasted peanuts for a while, then I kind of got tired of them. Almonds are amazing. Pecans make a pretty great pie. Cashews are delicious. Pistachios are probably my favorite in the long run though, spicy pistachios are really delicious and ridiculously addictive.

Those Brazil Nuts suck. Almonds suck too. Nothing good to say about either taste.

they're for big city intellectuals, amirite?