PDA

View Full Version : Come to Bnagladesh

Handyortung
03-12-2012, 03:27 AM
Though small in area, Bangladesh is quite rich in heritage with numerous historical and archeological sites. It has the longest natural unbroken sea beach and five World Heritage Sites. Among those are famous eighty one domed Shat Gombuj Mosque in Bagerhat, made by great Muslim saint Khan Jahan Ali in the 15th century; world's largest Mangrove forest Sundarbans which is also renowned for its world famous Royal Bengal Tiger.
There are several exotic archaeological sites in the northern parts of Bangladesh, including the temple city Puthia in Rajshahi; the largest and most ancient archaeological site,Mahasthangarh in Bogra; Among the best known Buddhist viharas in the Indian Subcontinent and one of the most important archaeological sites in the country,Paharpur in Naogaon, declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985; Kantaji Temple, the most ornamental terracota Hindu temple in Bangladesh and many rajbaris or palaces of old zamindars.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-13-2012, 11:50 PM
I am sam excited about the coming to bagnladesh of this band! Thery are in my mind the best there is bar nome [sic].

When I was a child, I thought like a shild. Now that I am a man, I listen tru ponx rock. I punk. But offsprign takes the cake! It's a smash bash go-get-em heavy hitter pinch hitter homer or nomer!

Bangladesh1, Get ones while they're fresh. :confused::confused::confused::confused: