PDA

View Full Version : Life is good after all.

Lord Phidias
03-12-2012, 04:03 PM
I feel quite good. Finally had sex with teh girlfriend (http://www.offspring.com/community/showthread.php?t=45437) yesterday and it was good. Ha, don't get me wrong, I'm not a pig, I followed the general advice, which was not to put preassure on her and care about other things, which I did, and not that I have to explain it to you guys, but we did it because she wanted, some kissing was going on, then one thing led to another, and it happened. I didn't overthink stuff, or asked if she really wanted to have sex, that would have killed the mood, so I just told myself not to make a big deal about it and just take the lead, if she doesn't want to do it she will tell me or she will stop it, and it will be fine, just kisses are nice, and maybe it won't happen again in a month or so, but I won't care and it won't matter, I'll just take a dirty magazine to the bathroom with me.

But that's not what matters, I've been doing great at my new job and I really like it around here. It sucks that now I have far less time to spend with teh girlfriend, but when I do it's just great, maybe it's healthy not to see her that much, we'll see...

So, things are getting better, now I have to think about finishing college... maybe I'll just start again with other career, we'll see, we'll see...

Baldwin
03-12-2012, 04:12 PM
Did you use condoms or the pill?

XYlophonetreeZ
03-12-2012, 04:16 PM
This girlfriend- she's a girl, right? And you had sex with her? In her vagina?

JohnnyNemesis
03-12-2012, 04:19 PM
big an' sensitive clitoris

Lord Phidias
03-12-2012, 04:19 PM
Did you use condoms or the pill?

Condom, she used to do the pill, but she quit 3 months ago because of things you already know which I explained on the other thread.

This girlfriend- she's a girl, right? And you had sex with her? In her vagina?

In her belly button.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-12-2012, 04:34 PM
big an' sensitive clitoris
Psh, doesn't exist.

jacknife737
03-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Glad to hear things are on the upside.

But remember, if things ever start to get boring, just stimulate her prostate: works every time.

Llamas
03-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Glad to hear things are on the upside.

But remember, if things ever start to get boring, just stimulate her prostate: works every time.

does the female orgasm even exist?!??

Omni
03-12-2012, 07:24 PM
Did you make it a wonderful blowjob to the clitoris?

JohnnyNemesis
03-13-2012, 12:04 AM
does the female orgasm even exist?!??

No, but the female prostate does.

samseby
03-13-2012, 08:27 AM
Attaboy! ;-)

ad8
03-13-2012, 10:37 AM
So Daniel and I were at starbucks today...

XYlophonetreeZ
03-13-2012, 03:32 PM
So Daniel and I were at starbucks today...
Protip: In-jokes are funnier when you don't just randomly inject them at irrelevant times. Good try though.

T-6005
03-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Protip: In-jokes are funnier when you don't just randomly inject them at irrelevant times. Good try though.

So Daniel and I were at Starbucks today. Every time I'm in a Starbucks, especially this Starbucks, I get a little bit nervous - I was yelled at and almost assaulted by these two emo teenagers once. It was really scary.

Anyway, they weren't there today, but Daniel was being a huge pain in the ass and just kept saying things like "please have sex with me" and "I finally got a job, don't you see?" and basically getting massively on my nerves so I gave in just to shut him up. It seemed to work.

I keep hoping he'll buy me a Benz, though. I guess that's too much to hope for.

Jojan
03-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Pic's, or it didn't happen.

Lord Phidias
03-13-2012, 10:30 PM
so daniel and i were at starbucks today. Every time i'm in a starbucks, especially this starbucks, i get a little bit nervous - i was yelled at and almost assaulted by these two emo teenagers once. It was really scary.

Anyway, they weren't there today, but daniel was being a huge pain in the ass and just kept saying things like "please have sex with me" and "i finally got a job, don't you see?" and basically getting massively on my nerves so i gave in just to shut him up. It seemed to work.

I keep hoping he'll buy me a benz, though. I guess that's too much to hope for.

trololol fuck you!! Xd

ad8
04-03-2012, 11:26 AM

'cept if they're not meant to be funny