PDA

View Full Version : What is your second favorite song from your third favorite Offspring album?

bighead384
03-21-2012, 08:42 AM
I'm dying to know.

EDIT: Optional: And, do you like your second favorite song from your third favorite Offspring album better than your third favorite song from your second favorite Offspring album?

XYlophonetreeZ
03-21-2012, 08:45 AM
Either Basket Case or When I Come Around.

Tijs
03-21-2012, 09:23 AM
It's a tie between Fat Lip and In Too Deep.

Defender
03-21-2012, 09:39 AM
Dammit, I changed again..................

and

my answer to the optional question: Dammit,I changed again < The end of the line

bighead384
03-21-2012, 09:41 AM
For me, it's either Come Out & Play or Genocide or Bad Habit.

To be honest, I see Smash as an album loaded with songs that are roughly an 8 on a scale of one to ten. It's hard to decide.

Optional question: I don't like Genocide as much as Americana (the song).

Omni
03-21-2012, 09:43 AM
I guess Original Prankster.

Tompo2000
03-21-2012, 10:42 AM
Staring at the sun

randman21
03-21-2012, 11:19 AM
This thread is laaaame. But I love it.

All Along.

MarkosV
03-21-2012, 11:43 AM
I think Kristy are you doing okay.

mrconeman
03-21-2012, 01:04 PM
London's Calling, or God Save the Queen.
For sure.

bighead384
03-21-2012, 01:09 PM
London's Calling, or God Save the Queen.
For sure.

Those aren't Offspring songs. EVERYONE followed the rules to the thread except one asshole: You.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-21-2012, 01:50 PM
Yeah, only assholes make mockeries out of already stupid threads.

Tijs
03-21-2012, 01:52 PM
As a moderator I highly disapprove of this.

Pablon
03-21-2012, 02:02 PM
I'd really like to reply this thread, but I've just lost my compass. Too bad.

Defender
03-21-2012, 02:05 PM

Why? It's funny.

mrconeman
03-21-2012, 02:36 PM
those aren't offspring songs. Everyone followed the rules to the thread except one asshole: You.

it's a tie between fat lip and in too deep.

either basket case or when i come around.

olloololloolol

Llamas
03-21-2012, 04:18 PM
Hey Joe. And I like it more than D.U.I.

bighead384
03-21-2012, 04:40 PM
As a regular poster with zero authority, I highly disapprove of you disapproving of this.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Too funny....

Mine would be Amazed.

My third favorite song off of my second favorite album would probably be Session or Dirty Magic.

mrconeman
03-21-2012, 06:20 PM
Smash It Up.

Llamas
03-21-2012, 06:39 PM
I really like that song where Dexter sang "whoa whoaaaa" a lot. That's a really good song.

Tijs
03-21-2012, 06:47 PM
Oh yeah I love Song 2!

mrconeman
03-21-2012, 06:54 PM
The Kids Are Alright.

Llamas
03-21-2012, 07:03 PM
The Kids Are Alright.

Don't forget Ob La Di!

mrconeman
03-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Oh and of course Rock of Ages.

Leoladen
03-21-2012, 09:40 PM
Something to believe in

weezly
03-21-2012, 11:31 PM
What the furrrrkkkk i have been going through all my offspring albums, i can not find the songs fat lip, in too deep and london calling anywhere?!!! Are these rare b-sides!!!!

holland25
03-22-2012, 01:47 AM
Nitro. Or Genocide.

_Way_Down_the_Line_
03-22-2012, 08:27 AM
Motaboahhhh

Jojan
03-22-2012, 11:43 AM
The Blurb.

samseby
03-22-2012, 11:55 AM
Gotta get away vs Crossroads!?

mrconeman
03-22-2012, 12:55 PM
I wanna Be Sedated.

keonii7
03-22-2012, 01:59 PM
Free Runaway and We Don't Have Sex Anymore.

bighead384
03-22-2012, 04:23 PM
I wanna Be Sedated.

Alright, now you're intentionally doing this. MODS!

BagOfShenanigans
03-22-2012, 06:26 PM

For all you know, his third favorite album could be the 'Why Don't You Get A Job' Single..

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-22-2012, 06:48 PM
I've kinda changed my mind after you guys have reminded me of the abundance of Offspring songs. I'm thinking Don't Call Me White or Dinosaurs Will Die now

mrconeman
03-22-2012, 07:42 PM
I think if the thread wasn't so up front meaningless and retarded, calling the mods on me would probably be a good call. However since the thread is up front meaningless and retarded, I would have to say Total Immortal.

For all you know, his third favorite album could be the 'Why Don't You Get A Job' Single..
Haha, good job, I genuinely laughed at this.

Llamas
03-22-2012, 07:49 PM
I think if the thread wasn't so up front meaningless and retarded, calling the mods on me would probably be a good call. However since the thread is up front meaningless and retarded, I would have to say Total Immortal.

I really don't get what bighead's game is. He obviously knows you're not the only one having fun with this, and the original post he made makes it clear that he doesn't actually care about the answers. I'm not sure if it's trolling attempt, or if he's just that bored and lame (though trolling is just as lame). I just really don't get this kid. I think he might be batshit to the level of maria.

mrconeman
03-22-2012, 07:57 PM
Take 'er easy there, he's not on the Maria level until he starts singing down his webcam microphone in skimpy outfits trying to show me his tits at every possible opportunity.

He's addressing me because I tend to get the better of him a lot, and it clearly gets under his skin. See for example his one word replies to points I make in other threads to him, with the one word usually being an obscenity because he's too stupid to think of an actual retort.
I think this may also be why he victimises 1565, anger and frustration at being out-witted by a big city intellectual. He's not trolling, he's just retarded, yo. At least he was back in the old times before he changed for the better. Let's see is that all of the Bighead insults out of the way?
Oh yeah, Cletus. There.

Rafa88offspring
03-23-2012, 04:43 AM
These are constantly changing, I mean, from day to day.

Today my 2nd favorite song from my 3rd favorite album would be "Feelings" off Americana.

My 3rd favorite from my 2nd favorite would be "What Happened To You?". So, yes, I like "Feelings" more than that one, at least in this precise moment. I know "Feelings" is a cover or more of a parody, but it's got some awesome riffs, kickass solo and I actually like these lyrics better haha.

KTILLA23
03-23-2012, 09:38 AM
For me it would be from the S/T Album, and my second favorite song is Crossroads.

bighead384
03-23-2012, 10:33 AM
Coneman and llamas have been unbelievably stupid in this thread.

WOOSH.

You can not like a person all you want, but it doesn't mean they're blind. Christ, I was just having fun with you, since you were having fun with me by not going along with the thread. I thought it was obvious, but you actually thought I was serious.

mrconeman
03-23-2012, 12:54 PM
OLOLOL
He wasn't being srs he was trollin' bro
He wasn't being incredibly thick, he was trollin' bro.
Just trollin' bro.

trollin' bro.

Llamas
03-23-2012, 01:15 PM
Coneman and llamas have been unbelievably stupid in this thread.

WOOSH.

You can not like a person all you want, but it doesn't mean they're blind. Christ, I was just having fun with you, since you were having fun with me by not going along with the thread. I thought it was obvious, but you actually thought I was serious.

I love it when people with really bad senses of humour are always like "omg lol everyone else is dumb and didn't get my humour..." No, actually, your sense of humour sucks on a general scale and nobody "got" it because it wasn't funny. I once dated someone like that; it was the most frustrating thing when they're like "omg you don't get it... *eyeroll*" and you're like "NOBODY got it, because it wasn't funny..." "You guys just don't get my sense of humor."

Because we actually have senses of humour.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-23-2012, 01:28 PM
I thought Bighead was hilarious.......
:(

XYlophonetreeZ
03-23-2012, 01:36 PM
I thought Bighead was hilarious.......
:(

.....Huh.

I guess your political views aren't the only new perspectives you bring to the boards.

Llamas
03-23-2012, 01:57 PM
.....Huh.

I guess your political views aren't the only new perspectives you bring to the boards.

Now this made me lol.

KickHim, I suppose if we can forgive you for your political views, we can also forgive you for finding bighead funny. We've got big hearts like that. ;)

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
03-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Okay I didn't actually think you guys were going to take me seriously. I should work on my sarcasm a little more I suppose.

I thought Bighead was hilarious *rolls eyes*

bighead384
03-23-2012, 02:07 PM
I'm just going to simply point out that there's a difference between not finding something funny, and not understanding that something was an obvious joke.

Llamas
03-23-2012, 02:10 PM
I'm just going to simply point out that there's a difference between not finding something funny, and not understanding that something was an obvious joke.

And I'm just going to point out that wasn't a very "obvious" joke if nobody could tell it was a joke except the person who wrote it.

bighead384
03-23-2012, 02:11 PM
And I'm just going to point out that wasn't a very "obvious" joke if nobody could tell it was a joke except the person who wrote it.
Right. I'm blind and didn't see that almost no one initially went along with the thread at first.

If your argument hinges on that being true, maybe you don't have much of an argument.

Not to mention that it's not a serious thread from the get-go.

Llamas
03-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Right. I'm blind and didn't see that almost no one initially went along with the thread at first.

If your argument hinges on that being true, maybe you don't have much of an argument.

Not to much that it's not a serious thread from the get-go.

Umm, did you even bother reading the post I made to Coneman earlier? I said in that comment that you surely/obviously didn't actually think he was the first one to "break the rules" of the thread. If you can't bother reading my posts before making shit up, maybe you don't have much of an argument.

BagOfShenanigans
03-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Coming from someone who has said several stupid things on this thread: It's best that you just ignore people's responses to your stupidity.

bighead384
03-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Umm, did you even bother reading the post I made to Coneman earlier? I said in that comment that you surely/obviously didn't actually think he was the first one to "break the rules" of the thread. If you can't bother reading my posts before making shit up, maybe you don't have much of an argument.

Then what the hell is the problem here? I certainly don't know.

I can see someone not getting the joke I made. I would still say it's pretty obvious that it was a joke, but I guess I can see someone not getting it at first. But it was a joke. Now that we're clear on this, what is the damned problem here? I haven't even said anything serious and there's still a problem?

XYlophonetreeZ
03-23-2012, 02:24 PM
This thread takes "Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer" to new extremes.

And bighead, I am aware that you meant for the thread to be that way. But I still don't think it was ever really that funny. You may think it was an obvious joke, but honestly you have a history of doing this exact same thing. (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45250&highlight=-Bighead%20makes%20an%20outrageous%20claim.%20Back% 20peddles%20by%20claiming%20to%20be%20joking.%20Ar guments%20ensue.) I'd say that you should consider listening to the majority, who have been pointing out that your "jokes" aren't always obvious for a while. Joke or no joke, obvious or not obvious, your reaction of calling llamas and coneman "unbelievably stupid" was pretty disproportionate.

bighead384
03-23-2012, 02:28 PM
Joke or no joke, obvious or not obvious, your reaction of calling llamas and coneman "unbelievably stupid" was pretty disproportionate.
Oh, so that's what this is all about? Big fucking deal. This is stupid. Beyond acknowledging that it's fathomable that someone could fail to see I was joking, I don't know what you people are looking to hear from me.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-23-2012, 02:30 PM
Oh, OK. You just called them unbelievably stupid, and expected everything to proceed in a fully civil and cordial manner from that point on. Gotcha.

Llamas
03-23-2012, 02:32 PM
Then what the hell is the problem here? I certainly don't know.

I can see someone not getting the joke I made. I would still say it's pretty obvious that it was a joke, but I guess I can see someone not getting it at first. But it was a joke. Now that we're clear on this, what is the damned problem here? I haven't even said anything serious and there's still a problem?

It was obvious that you didn't actually think Coneman was the only one to "break the rules"; with the knowledge of your posting history in mind, I could only assume that your posts to him were attempting to incite drama and get people riled up into an argument. You like to do that, as Treez just said. It did not come off as a "joke" at all.

bighead384
03-23-2012, 02:33 PM
Oh, OK. You just called them unbelievably stupid, and expected everything to proceed in a fully civil and cordial manner from that point on. Gotcha.
It's not like they would have responded any differently if I simply told them I was kidding. Especially considering all the other stuff they had already said before that point.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-23-2012, 02:38 PM
I don't know either of them well enough to know whether they would have or not. And now I never will. But if you like assuming the worst in people, go ahead.

Tijs
03-23-2012, 02:49 PM
Too Much Drama.

That could be both my answer to the question of this thread as well as the posts above.

bighead384
03-23-2012, 02:57 PM
I don't know either of them well enough to know whether they would have or not. And now I never will. But if you like assuming the worst in people, go ahead.
Hahaha. And if you like being unrealistic, go Straight Ahead.

When I think about it, the breaking point for me was when I jokingly called for the mods to intervene, and coneman STILL didn't get it. That was stupid. Because maybe it wasn't 100% obvious that I was kidding at first, but if it wasn't obvious by that point, then I don't know what to say. I'm not fucking blind.

mrconeman
03-23-2012, 03:04 PM
Remember that time when it was obvious that you had seen the other posts before mine, because even though you are a total retard, you aren't blind, and then I quoted them with "lolololol" as an obvious reaction to your "joke". I got that you weren't being serious, but it was still not funny, like at all. Not in a "hey thats not funny" butthurt sensitive way, but in a "seriously try harder" kind of way.

I remember that time.

Remember the time when Llamas also made it explicitly obvious that she too knew you weren't being entirely serious in that post she made, and then referred to again later?

I remember that time.

Remember when I quoted that post, and considering your thread was useless as fuck, antagonised you a little for fun?

I remember that time.

Remember when you freaked out and started accusing people of being stupid for not getting your "joke" even though both people had made it really fucking obvious, that they did.

I remember that time.

*faceplamheaddesk*

bighead384
03-23-2012, 03:05 PM
So you both wrote paragraph long rants about me because you thought a quick joke I made wasn't that funny?

mrconeman
03-23-2012, 03:07 PM
Have you ever been to http://www.offspring.com/community/ ?

bighead384
03-23-2012, 09:49 PM
You suck, Mrconeman.

Have you ever been to http://www.offspring.com/community/ ?
Thanks for finally participating properly though.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-23-2012, 10:00 PM
You suck, Mrconeman.
This is a smartest post ever because it looks like something that you can either pass off as a joke later on, or not, depending on how people react to it! You can even make fun of me! Right now! For even bothering to respond! PRNK ON ME~~!

0r4ng3
03-23-2012, 10:21 PM
Wow, the one time I venture into General Offspring Discussion. Fuck, is EVERY thread about bighead? Remember when posts in the forums weren't always strictly about the forums? I think everyone needs to chill out.

edit: I just noticed that this thread was actually made by bighead, so my point is slightly moot and now I look like a moron. But still with the chill out.

btw my answer for the actual thread is Want You Bad. Felt like keepin' it relevant in here for a moment.